It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama administration backs Bush, tries to kill 'lost' White House emails lawsuit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Obama administration backs Bush, tries to kill 'lost' White House emails lawsuit

rawstory.com

WASHINGTON -- Welcome to change.

The Obama administration, siding with former President George W. Bush, is trying to kill a lawsuit that seeks to recover what could be millions of missing White House e-mails in a stunning reversal of Obama's rhetoric about Bush secrecy on the campaign trail.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
LOL

If there was any doubt of this new administration being nothing more than an extension of the previous one, then it should be starting to fade quickly as each one of the lies this person spewed becomes blazingly apparent with garbage like this.

Meet the new bosses, EXACTLY the same as the old ones. Everyone covering each others tracks, because they are ALL criminals.

4 more years of criminality and unaccountability, right out in our faces folks....

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well at least he will be good for the people...

Oh wait...

ahh nevermind... I had something else to say but I am sure most of you can think what it was.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'm waiting to hear the usual defenses of this, like "he knows Bush was right, that's why he is backing all of his policies." LOL

Let's see, so far:

RuLing class / Banker Bailouts: CHECK

Renditions / Torture: CHECK

Continuance of idiotic warring and foreign policy: CHECK

Wiretapping Immunity / Secrecy: CHECK

How many more extensions of criminality will continue on? I'm guessing ALL OF THEM.

top topics

join