It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Area 51 intrusion idea!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Folks, Area 51 is a research center not an Airforce Base. Yes, the base is home to real secrets, but they are kept in underground labs and concealed hangers, not on the flight line. Even if you could get onto the lake bed of Groom Lake, you'd be very disappointed, There is nothing to see outside. About all you see is a bunch of windowless building. But if Getting tackeled by a few dosen MP's and security police to see a plain windowless hanger is your idea of fun, Enjoy!

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I think the outside has been made to look like an airforce base, but i believe the underground facility will be like the one in half life. We can only dream what is really there.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Seems like you could banter all day about how Area Fifty-One is a "diversion," of sorts, in an attempt to keep civvie attention at bay from what else might be going on. Fact seems, though, that while you can say that there are clearly other prerogatives of the inquiring minds.
That is, despite the fanfare that Area Fifty-One receives, those who are actually interested in speculation know about other things (Hanger 18, fo rinstance), as well. Area Fifty-One is the public manifestation of "conspiracy" - it's most often brought up and discussed, but there's many other extensive things out there -- just not so much at the forefront.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I can tell you how to break into area 51. It would require alot of money though and should you not make it out alive, it'd get to much publicity for them to hide it.

All you have to do is pay Britney Spears loads of money to stage a concert on the dirt road a couple of miles away from the no trespassing signs. Britney will be there and so will all her crew, tons of paparazzi and of course fans!

Okay at this point Britney will invite a fan to come sing with her. You paid to be the fan she chooses. You go up there and grab her and put a gun to her head and order every single person to follow you. You and Britney hide in the crowd, use her as a sheild while the paparazzi get all kinds of evidence.

Should you all die, there will be no way they can cover up a huge celebrities death because they couldn't cover up an official publicized concert.

Hahaha!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I kind of like the idea of building 100's of large catapults and catapulting people in their continuously.

With all the attention area 51 has, i doubt anything juicy still remains there.
they want us to look there.

secondly. with all the money they put into underground bases, I would find it very hard to believe they dont have underground tunnels connecting all of these bases.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
haha very goood idea man

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
the best idea is to use remote viewers ...

dot

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
the best idea is to use remote viewers ...

dot

Yes exactly . you reflected what i thought after going through the first page. Although i suspect if such an interesting stuff are there. I would suggest people look in Denver airport. Poke around, dig a secret tunnel or something from a nearby place.
Then there is Dulce facility. Also people must look in Honolulu and surrounding small islands. CIA is running very big operation there. Biggest financial scam networks. Whoever built it there and thought of it, i must say the guy must've been a nature lover and takes a good sunbath after big operations.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing about remote viewing.. why can't we all learn to do it.. we all attempt it.. then on a certain day we all reveal our results and see how close we all are. hah!

But honestly though.. I personally feel like I know what is there already. I didn't put the pieces together until just recently but awhile ago my dad sent me a picture of a flying saucer he saw up close and personal and it was the Bob Lazar UFO.

My dad and his friend both saw that very same type of UFO on a highway out in the middle of nowhere and my dad had told my mom about seeing it around that time in the early 70s.

So my dad and his friend saw the exact same UFO Lazar claimed he saw up close.. And Boyd Bushman claimed that Lazar was telling the truth as well.

In my mind, as hard as it is to accept sometimes.. Lazar is totally legit... and everything he says COULD/SHOULD be true.. Even though I feel it has to be true it is still hard to wrap my brain around, though.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by 8311-XHT]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Unless you have stealth technology undetected by the worlds foremost suprepower and a dozen highly trained commandos with cutting edge equipment.. yeah getting in by force seems pretty bleak.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Why not make robots, an army of them, with cameras, and remote control them?
That way you're out of harm's way and you get to record it as a proff you did it.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I've had some ideas about seeing something from inside the base. They all have do to with animals.

For example, you could equip a cow (or some other type of cattle roaming the desert out there) with a small camera. And then wait until they walk into the restricted area.

Another idea, which might be actually possible, is to equip a carrier pigeon with the smallest camera you could find. And then release it at a point, so that it haves to flight straight over area 51 to get home.

Of course, it is far-fetched, but hey, it's an idea..

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
What would be funny would be too rent a black limo - stick a couple U.S. Flags on each side and drive right through the entrance like it was the president going in,I wonder what the guards would do lol!

Seriously though I dont think everyone should just stop researching what goes on there,I always enjoy reading everyones topics and posts about the base on this website,People's knowledge here about the base has informed me much more than any TV documentary.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
A real plan would be to get about 200-300 people with cars to all drive through the gate and speed to the base. Might get bombed or something though, who knows.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join