It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO summoned on live tv

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I tried to search if this has been posted already but had no luck. I recently found it on you tube and quite frankly its amazing what this guy can do!! if it were not for the Live news reporter covering the story i would not believe it myself. After watching it numerous times i think this guy is really onto something! not only is it a good example of the "power of the mind" but it makes you wonder about how the whole non hostile factor surrounding UFO's which the governments and media instilled into us over the years making us weary and afraid of such sightings. My perception and theory has been that probably half of all sightings are real UFO's as in extra terrestrial and the other half are secret reverse engineered craft from our own military.

This one i would assume is not the latter.

Well worth a watch this vid if you have not seen it already.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I can't watch youtube videos while I'm at work but if this is Prophet Yahweh then he has already been debunked.

A friend of his let of balloons (if I can recall correctly) in the background. Type in Prophet Yahweh in the search box and you should find a load of threads discussing and debunking him.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by farther84]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Andy Ashe 30UK

Now Im not saying it is, but is looks suspiciusly like a weather balloon.

How do I know? I launch them for a living. We use both white and orange balloons, and this looked very similar to what we use.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by farther84
I can't watch youtube videos while I'm at work but if this is Prophet Yahweh then he has already been debunked.

A friend of his let of balloons (if I can recall correctly) in the background. Type in Prophet Yahweh in the search box and you should find a load of threads discussing and debunking him.

Yep its Yaweh so good thing your at work then.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Prophet Yahweh

A fraud.

He was going to do a big "summoning" thing for ATS but it was cancelled due to his outrageous demands such as armed private guards and travel all that ATS would pay for. HE was also very upset that he wouldn't be able to choose the location and time.
Here is the jist of it.

He had a huge faliure about 4 years ago after promising he would summon a huge UFO to hover over a large city for a long time.

He is a racist. No easy way to say it. All you have to do is read his "teachings" to see this. I also like the part of his site that gives very detailed instructions on how to pray to him.

The general concenous is that he has a buddy release either a single balloon or a group of balloons tied together downwind about the time he starts his "summoning".

Why is the first thing you see on his site a link to donate money?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

Originally posted by farther84

Yep its Yaweh so good thing your at work then.

Ah good, nice to know I didn't waste a few minutes of my life watching.

Good find though OP, hard to find things nowdays which haven't already been discussed on ATS

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiloke

Oh yeah, all comes flooding back to me. He was going to do a massive summoning in Vegas but then nothing happened and he said it was because he was only supposed to do it for the "chosen ones" and not the world media.... apparently the chosen ones he was speaking about were black people from the far east.
bad man

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Please continue any further discussion on Yahweh at this link below.

BREAKING: Prophet Yahweh TRIES TO TWIST Challenge to Summon UFOs For ATS and FAILS

This thread is now closed
Thank you
Sauron Forum Moderator

top topics

join