It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free will and contact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I was just reading a few threads here and I have to say, I am very surprised at the threads. By now humans should be beyond looking in the bible for confirmation of possible life on other planets, but I guess if those people choose to place confirmation in the hands of these people as part of their ascension, that is their choice.

However, one thing I really feel about this, and believe me, I am a good person to say this, is that the reason more people do not see anything is because they have not given their permission.

I know for a often ignorant human this seems crazy, but our visitors or "Space Brothers" seem to be concerned with our free will, imagine that. See they really cannot effect the reality of another person individually unless that person has given permission, on some level. Even the non benevolent Greys had to use a loop hole of being permission by our Government to try to bend the rules, yet they broke them, just that they tried to validate it this way.

There are some parts of the world they are showing up en mass of course like Mexico, but again, the energy of the Mexican people right now has softened and is open to the experience. They can sense this in the energy the humans are broadcasting with their thoughts. So mass sightings happen.

Now, I am not to say that they all are so altruistic, but at the greater part yes, and they skulk around at night and do their thing as to not cause too much spiritual unrest, and disturbance to people. They cannot take the energy hit themselves for doing so, it affects their vibration and soul path.

There is also another concept at work here, even with the Greys. It is like this. Lets say you go to a farm, and take one of the sheep out of the pen and give them a tour of the slaughter house and show him the kind of people who will be eating him, in their fancy plates, and the stove he will be cooked on. Then you send him back to the sheep pen all scared to death.

So the sheep communicates this to the other sheep, and they all laugh, and ridicule, and make fun of him, and make an outcast of him, etc.. The farmer thinks, oh well, they still got notice, I done my part.

So continue to be critical all you want, and to discard your fellow humans experiences and as David Icke says, "At least with Sheep you need a dog, with Humans they keep each other in line". However still consider you have given your permission by default for certain things to be done to you, because you have failed to listen to other members of your group. Notice has been given, per se.

As Charles Forte many years ago wrote:
Pigs, geese, and cattle.
First find out that they are owned.
Then find out the whyness of it.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by SoulOrb]

[edit on 23-2-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Note, to guessing here. You do realize that relationships are interpersonal right? Exchange of idea's from one person, soul, entity to another. And actually saying something personal based on personal experience opens a person up for ridicule, and therefore assists them in their spiritual and intellectual growth?

So don't you wish to be more than a person who communicates with just a insert, anyone could have done that? Free will is what it means to you, seldom do people check a dictionary every time they have something to say.

Oh wait, sorry, maybe you still think you are watching TV, and channel surfing. Sorry about that, but you should be alerted this is an interactive forum requiring ideas.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

So don't you wish to be more than a person who communicates with just a insert, anyone could have done that? Free will is what it means to you, seldom do people check a dictionary every time they have something to say.

Oh wait, sorry, maybe you still think you are watching TV, and channel surfing. Sorry about that, but you should be alerted this is an interactive forum requiring ideas.

Free will means that i only have to account to my almighty god for my actions

My apology to you SoulOrb for communicatng in a way in which i find in my way , choice and feedom of expression , efficient. if my post was confusing , please re read it , this may enable you to have a clearer perception

It would seem, i need to re think my forumulae for communication, spend time on honing into the finer points i feel.. thanks for the heads up, sincerly

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Do animals in zoos have free will? Some as if an endangered species, just doesn't understand. Many abductess may not understand the message some visitors may have for them. Many may not believe in life after death or a second death, which could be your memories and personalities. There may be an unseen war of what should or shouldn't be free will. Chidren learn to expand their boundries. In some way, we are still children.

There may actually a stronger force that limits our logic and judgement. Why is it that many abductees have their alleged abduction memories covered and taken away? My abduction experience suggests that just being in their "space", makes us dumb as if drugged. As to who and what is resposible for this is unclear. Humans are likely to be thought of as unpredictible wild and hostile animals just as we treat our animals in this world.

If we were faced with a near total extinction within a few years, it's unclear as to how we would be treated and or chosen as to who survives for the next genesis. The war of ignorance goes on.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Possibly for their own protection, so they are not stoned when they are returned home, by the unpredictable, fearful, lost, and violent humans of the world. As you say, what context, and hat ET's.

Sorry to hear that your free will was so badly mangled, luckily that is not my experience, yet, and hope it never is.

Originally posted by aleon1018
Why is it that many abductees have their alleged abduction memories covered and taken away?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
My apology to you SoulOrb for communicatng in a way in which i find in my way , choice and feedom of expression , efficient. if my post was confusing , please

Sorry, I only build interpersonal relationships based on personal experience. I do not wish to talk to Matthew, and discuss his experience, or the person who transcribed it filtered by their parents perceptions and atrocities against them.

I find it fulfilling to communicate directly, which so far, you have said nothing but that you wish to communicate.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Free will can only be excercised if you have knowledge that is deep enough to offer you more than one choice.If you are abducted you havent given permission for the experience to occur.

The concept of freedom of choice or free will is based on GOOD AND EVIL.We dont really require free will unless we want to do an action that is counter to the best interests of the majority or of mankind at some level.Free will is born of selfishness,not self interest.

Nothing in life is free and on that note-EVERY TIME WE EXERT OUR FREE WILL WE MAKE SOME HUMAN ON OUR PLANET PAY A PRICE OF SOME TYPE-- NOTHING IS FREE.

Every time I make a choice in my life it has consequences that affect someone else on this planet.I cant wake up and get out of bed in the morning without affecting someone somewhere.Simply because the bagel I buy that I have with my coffee in the morning is made with wheat from america,packaged by canadian workers wholesaled by Indian merchants and retailed by european shopkeepers.

My choices have a greater impact on many people and they may realise .
SO WHO IS REALLY EXCERCISING FREE WILL ME OR ALL OF THE PEOPLE I AFFECT EVERY DAY THROUGH MY CONSUMPTION AND SPENDING OF MONEY.

Free will can only exist if and when the voices of all of humanity are heard in one common forum,every voice of every human on the planet,every man woman and child accounted for and given a voice through recognition of their existance,WE CAN DECIPHER THE HUMAN GEONOME BUT WE CANT FIND A WAY TO GIVE HUMANITY A TRUE VOICE??

Free will starts with freedom from opression,and we all need to recognise that we are being oppressed through the failure to of our governments to allow us to recognise ALL OF OUR HUMAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

My apology to you SoulOrb for communicatng in a way in which i find in my way , choice and feedom of expression , efficient. if my post was confusing , please

Sorry, I only build interpersonal relationships based on personal experience. I do not wish to talk to Matthew, and discuss his experience, or the person who transcribed it filtered by their parents perceptions and atrocities against them.

I find it fulfilling to communicate directly, which so far, you have said nothing but that you wish to communicate.

OK i have thought deeply about this... your are unhappy and confused.

is that direct enough>

as an afterthought, re edit,, its not about you...

[edit on 24-2-2009 by guessing]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I agree 100% with what you are saying in that there is no free lunch right now on this resource planet. And possibly the most advanced souls of this world chose the difficult incarnations in the third world countries.

However when driving a car, sometimes a bug hits the windshield. I do not swerve my car to hit the bug, but it does happen, and this is the loss of my exercise of action.

So for me it results in intent. What is the persons intent. If you intend to subvert another persons free will, then that is different then subverting in matters where you do not have direct control, per se.

Ad for the abductions, did you read about the people who said "Not against my free will" and was returned with a "As you respect yourself, so will we"!

It is a real grey area isn't it, and then we get into permission possibly given by your higher self at the expense of your conscious self. Same issue as with a walk in situation.

Originally posted by one4all
If you are abducted you havent given permission for the experience to occur.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well, thank you for sharing I guess. I was hoping for something inspirational, but maybe next time.

OK i have thought deeply about this... your are unhappy and confused.
[edit on 24-2-2009 by guessing]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Intent of action is directly related to level of knowledge or education which is directly related to the concept of every human on our planet being recognised by name and their voice being heard.We need to provide a standard of education and living that has global consequence.Until we can be sure that our decisions are represented by ALL THE PEOPLE ON EARTH we can never be sure we are making the right choices for humanity.

Free will is a consequence of education,if I withhold education from you you will never be aware that I am subverting your basic rights as a human being.If I educate you you become my equal with the potential to become greater or more educated than I am.It isnt a natural human instinct to put ones self at a disadvantage in relationships with other people.So I will only teach my subordinates as much as I think they need to know in order that they complete the singular task I require them to accomplish.It is this manipulation of knowledge and education that has allowed a very few people to control the progress and direction of the human race.

If we educate EVERY HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET WE WILL ALLOW 6 BILLION PEOPLE TO EXCERCISE FREE WILL TOGETHER AND OUR FUTURE WILL BE BRIGHT if we continue to allow human beings to live out their natural lives without learning and experiencing enough to posess free will ,then our future will remain bleak and filled with violence caused by a division of humanities reality or perspective.And we will see a continued belief in the rights of the individual superceding the rights of the species because we are no longer dealing with these concepts on a local or country scale we are facing this new reality on a global scale.WE REQUIRE A GLOBAL DEMOCRACY OR DEMOCRACY CAN NO LONGER BE CONSIDERED A VALID PLATFORM FOR HUMANITIES FUTURE.

Education-knowledge-understanding-compassion-co-operation-PROGRESS.If you break this sequence you prevent progress.Free will can only be valid if the voices of all humans worldwide are being heard.

top topics

join