It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 States to be used for military

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

As many as it takes to wake the people in the areas up!. Why would you react negativly to spreading awareness about events that are unconstitutional, and harmfull to the enviornment and humans. I think there should be far more outcry. I live in oregon.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

Are you kidding???? Wow talk about un informed. Just try and do a lil debunking on our boys killing civilians, go ahead run a youtube search, or better yet go to info wars or prison planet and watch video for your self, and then tell us how very few of our military would kill inocent people.
Congrats OP I dont care if there are people who don't want to hear the truth.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

There is a difference between an annual sporting event and a massive attack. A fairly large difference actually. The Super Bowl will be played on the first Sunday blah, blah ...

You obviously want to argue for the sake of arguing, to bicker about nitpicking stuff that matters not at all. I'm sorry if you didn't like my analogy. The point I was trying to make, and I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU CAN'T SEE THAT AND YOU'RE NOT JUST HERE TO BICKER, is that I am not making predictions based on dowsing, or visions, crystal balls, setting dates by the Bible. Rather, these people announce their plans, as Albert Pike did in Morals and Dogma and others, and all the things that have happened, the current events, the past actions (ie studing history, people repeat the same stuff over again). If you don't know why these people do the things they do you should go study up about them, rather than ripping up people's postings with why this, why that, that's silly, making accusations about Alex as though you'd studied every one of his films, when you've not even watched one of them. You act like you are in a court of law trying to get somebody off for murder and are looking for any technicality to should "Objection."

It is annoying because people are serious about these issues here, like not dieing, like alerting each other to what's going on with the freaking government, and it's just annoying. Go ahead and bring up stuff, bring some other links, more information to the discussion, as you have a few times and that was good -- but just to nag, nag, and nitpick and bicker about things you don't understand or know about and have no interest in finding out -- I'm surprised the mods aren't calling you down on that.

And even if I were willing to do the work and come back and type and explain and post links, you wouldn't look at the links and would just take my explanations and trying to teach as an excuse to go through and mock and jeer and say "It aint' so."

I already answered some of your questions, and you just ask the same exact question again, never acknowledging the answer I already gave. I don't think you read my replies, so why bother replying?

Just because I leave all your statements as they stand does not mean I agree with them. I agree with none of them. If I ever find one thing you say that I agree with, I will let you know.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I understand soldiers are asked specifically if they would follow orders if ordered to shoot an American, and those who say no are sent to the front lines of Iraq, given soft-kill vaccinations that will ensure them to be sick and their lives shortened upon return to America.

Do you have a REPUTABLE source for that statement? That is a very serious charge.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

See that's the problem. I ask a question, you go off on a tangent about Alex Jones, never actually answer the question, I ask it again, and then you accuse me of confusing the issue. Had you actually answered I wouldn't have asked again. I'm not just trying to bicker or argue, I asked a serious legitimate question. I am however beginning to think that you can't answer any questions posed unless Alex Jones has already given you the answer for it. Not once have I gotten a straight answer from you. Not once have you been able to respond without saying "Alex says" somewhere in your post.

Please, for two seconds stop parroting Alex Jones and answer a question I have posed with your own thoughts. Please?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join