It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 States to be used for military

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
www.newswithviews.com

US Navy and DOD wants to use the State of Washington, all of the State of Oregon, part of the state of Idaho, Northern California, and the Pacific Ocean from California to Washington State as a weapons training range!!! They've decided, without the public's consent, to use public lands, the Pacific Ocean, private property, wildlife, and humans as test subjects for warfare testing in four states.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
video.google.com
video.google.com
video.google.com
video.google.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
FEMA Coffins & Their Plan to Kill 90% of the USA
Guardsmen to Conduct Urban Training in Arcadia in April
Why Your Guns Will be Confiscated
Top 5 Reasons the USA Could Attack Its own Citizens Soon with Biological Weapons

Far as I'm concerned, if they are using real weapons and destroying real terrain, killing real animals (which they admit), and dropping real bombs in a huge area covering four states, this is an act of war. This is set for March, and the 1000 page "plan" has not been reviewed by the public or by state officials. This is coming down as a stealth back door way to get permission to attack America militarily, same way they took away our Constitutional rights, complied with the Bankster heist, the latest gun grabbing legislation, and now this.

Making it legal, the attack on American people in four states, the same states that the UN Map of Biodiversity wants handed over to wilderness corridors, rewilded areas made limits to any human to set foot on. The plan is to herd the culled American citizens into a few areas in the east where they will live in high rises, be fed their government grain rations, and have healthy jogging paths.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
How many threads are you going to start about the same thing?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

I'd like to delete this. Is that possible?

I was trying to repost it with a proper title becuase the old title does not describe what this thread is about. The software cut my title and this new title is even stupider than the first one.

I can't get things to work properly no matter how I try. I have to keep doing posts over, I keep losing things. Very frustrating.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The mods can lock it if you ask them to, or one may wander through and see it's a duplicate and lock it. I'm not sure if they will delete it or not.

As for the title, the mods changed it in the other thread to reflect the actual title of the article you linked to and since it was posted as breaking news the title has to be identical to the article.

I'll send you a U2U and see if I can help more.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
There are very very very very few people active in the military right now that would murder innocent people, much less innocent Americans. I am active duty right now, and there is not one situation that I could think of that would cause me or anyone I know to turn on the citizens of the USA. This is all a bunch of rubbish.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Don't be naive.
They will hire criminals or foreign mercenaries to do it. It is very possible.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Don't be naive.
They will hire criminals or foreign mercenaries to do it. It is very possible.

Not to mention that the footage of the soldiers in the streets of Katrina were of American soldiers, and they were carrying machine guns, pounding on people's doors, taking their guns, handcuffing people, and some were in fact rounded up and sent off to FEMA camps.

One soldier said he didn't like doing his job, that he might be forced to fire on an American soldier.

So they already did it. They already trashed the constitution. The police are tazering people every day, arresting people for no reason, and the military is and has been trained to kill and round up Ameraican citizens.

I understand soldiers are asked specifically if they would follow orders if ordered to shoot an American, and those who say no are sent to the front lines of Iraq, given soft-kill vaccinations that will ensure them to be sick and their lives shortened upon return to America.

The leadership of the military has gone through a revamp, Gen. Fox Fallen forced out of command for refusing to attack Iran. The new general, Petrayus, is gung ho to nuke 'em all.

The military has been corrupted. The police have been federalized and tripled in number.

It is a police state. The military will do as it is told, and the ones who are doubtful to perform the task assigned will be assigned to do other tasks that are helpful to the effort that do not require risk of mutiny.

Plus the military is full of illegal alien enlisteds and there's always the paid mercenaries like Blackwater, also foreign soldiers from Canada and Mexico in the new united military efforts -- Canada uses our soldiers to round up their people and the U.S. uses Canadian soldiers to round up American citizens.

They've got it all worked out.

We must reach the military and police in order that they NOT cooperate in this travesty. After seeing the footage on Katrina though, I'm not so hopeful, but perhaps strength in numbers could turn the tide, if enough police and military saw there was a significant movement to resist they would hve the courage to stand for the constitution and their fellow Americans against the foreign Bankster Zionists.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Before the great depression there was a slew of rumours launched by elitist agents with the sole goal of sepreading fear and distrust through the civilian population, so as to tip the depression over the edge and consolidate wealth in the aftermath. This is how it works. Comes back to that old quote atributed to a Rothschild: When you see blood on the street, start buying.

This thread's topic seems to fall in the same category. There will not be another great depression unless the people of the nation, if not the world, don't talk themselves into it. Not that there will not be great problems, but, if you think about it, almost all problems can be localized and contained.

Mass chaos, as benefits the elites, is entirely a mass psychology phenomenon.

Most of the military would shoot the generals if it went as far as this topic suggest. Probably sooner. Perhaps they've shot a few already, it's not like we get all the right news these days...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
Before the great depression there was a slew of rumours launched by elitist agents with the sole goal of sepreading fear and distrust through the civilian population, so as to tip the depression over the edge and consolidate wealth in the aftermath. This is how it works. Comes back to that old quote atributed to a Rothschild: When you see blood on the street, start buying.

This thread's topic seems to fall in the same category. There will not be another great depression unless the people of the nation, if not the world, don't talk themselves into it. Not that there will not be great problems, but, if you think about it, almost all problems can be localized and contained.

Most of the military would shoot the generals if it went as far as this topic suggest. Probably sooner. Perhaps they've shot a few already, it's not like we get all the right news these days...

Exactly....we are sworn to protect the constitution, and only have to follow all LAWFUL orders given to us. I would imagine that killing American civilians goes against the constitution, and is not lawful.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe

Originally posted by Zepherian

Exactly....we are sworn to protect the constitution, and only have to follow all LAWFUL orders given to us. I would imagine that killing American civilians goes against the constitution, and is not lawful.

If this was true the soldiers would mutiny right now, because most of them know the War on Terror is bogus and that 9/11 was an inside job, and Ron Paul got more contributions from enlisted than anybody.

To many men it's easier to bleed and die on the battlefield than to stand up to one's superiors and just say no. Look what happened to Pat Tillman, the football star making millions who gave it all up to go fight terror in Afghanistan (or Iraq?) and when he found out the whole thing was bogus, confided to his family his feelings, he was murdered lest he go home and speak out as a celebrity who had been there and done that.

What a horrid mess, all this killing. Israel and the Mossad is behind it all, the British Zionists who always start all the wars, fund all sides, and have for centuries been moving the planet to a one world government with them at the top of the pyramid, owning the entire world, with a culled out cadre of robot slaves to serve their needs.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

I shouldnt even post in this thread but i wanted to thank you for your sincere comments.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You're very welcome!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
As far as the military being sworn to uphold the Constitution doesn't really mean any thing with F.E.M.A. in existance. These people can, with a stroke of pen can suspend all rights given by the Constitution. This was made into law by our coveted Mr. Bush Jr. All they need to do this is cause some sort of disaster, whether it be a natural disaster or something caused by man. All it has to be is some catastrophic event and these orders will be signed by whomever is in office at the time. That's why there will no man elected to the Presidency of the United States unless it is one of their cronnies or puppets, so to speak. Ronald Reagan, George Bush Sr.,Bill Clinton, George Bush Jr., and finally Obama or what ever his name is. These are all puppets that the PTB or the "elite" have on their payroll. They are just some one that will carry out their orders. Right now their big mission is to bankrupt this country. That will be a large enough dilema that they can call out F.EM.A. and declare martial law. When this happens they will by law have the right to suspend our Conttutional rights and to herd us all into their already existing concentration camps and there will be nothing that we can do but flee. Thank our GOD above that 'flight" is our natural instinct and we should be able to do that pretty naturally. Really all we have to do is organize, plan, and be educated enough that we know that they can not combat our numbers. If you organize in large groups, make sure that these groups have the ability to split into small groups as a large group would be detremental to all involved. We can do this but we must get ready "NOW", and not wait until it is to late. They will try to take us into hysteria and we will need to turn the tide on them. If we organize good enough they will be the ones thrown into hysteria and that way we can win the battle and a battle it will be. We also need to reserve the thought that if we have to get "MEAN" that we all have the capibility to do that too.

Those who give up their freedom for security will lose both their freedom and their security...Benjamin Franklin...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Once people wake up the organization will take care of itself. I should say once people wake up in enough numbers to start speaking up, things will take care of themself re the organization.

Congress expects Civil War and the populace to turn on them and they are planning to retreat to a D.U.U.B (Deep Underground Military Base) until it all blows over (ie until we are dead or in camps).

This was discussed in their secret meeting last March 13.

Now we look to March 10, Purim, a very auspicious day for the elite to begin a war, to let a lot of blood.

The First Lady signalled on Vogue that March 10, or some Tuesday in March, will find a big mass killing going on.

The 4-state weapons testing in the Pacific Northwest by the Navy is set to commence in March.

The results of the secret Congressional meeting were leaked and published someplace in Brisbane, Australia:

They learned the COG plan is this:

1. Imminent collapse of the economy in late 2008
2. Imminent collapse of U.S. Government finances in mid-2009
3. Civil War as a result of riots (over food, no money, who knows)
4. Advanced roundup of insurgents likely to "Move" against government. Nobody knows what "Move" means -- whether to write an e-mail, have a blog critical of the govt, to be registered to own a gun, who knows.
5. Detention per Rex 84 camp plan (started under Reagan), now known as FEMA camps.
6. Public retaliation against Congress for collapse
7. Safe facilities for Congress and their families in D.U.M.B.s and elsewhere.
8. Merger of U.S., Canada, Mexico ito NAU, new currency, the Amero.

Whenever Congress talks about COG (continuity of government) they are talking about the American populace as the "Enemy" that must be attacked and defeated and to make plans for their safe bunkering down in the meantime. Our government considers us the enemy. They are training to put us away, doing it right under our noses, flanking us in the Pacific Northwest, bringing is in to the center of the country where most of the fighting is planned to occur, and then after the culling the remainder on the yellow list will be placed in high rises in set population centers in the north and the east, where they will depend on the government for food and do as they are told.

Martial law
www.youtube.com... " target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

10 steps to cashless society and martial law

Part 2 on the Secret Congressional Meeting in March 2008 (catch part 1 also)

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

So when March 10th comes and goes with nary a sight of an "elite war" will you re-evaluate what you believe about all this? Or will you just change the date and say it's further out than you originally thought?

Also, if this was the plan why would they bother putting out an EIS about the training in the area? Better yet, why would they wait from the time of their "secret meeting" March 13th of last year until March 10th of this year instead of just going to their underground base and launching some missiles, dropping some bombs, and getting it over with a year ago? If that is the plan, why waste time?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

So when March 10th comes and goes with nary a sight of an "elite war" will you re-evaluate what you believe about all this? Or will you just change the date and say it's further out than you originally thought?

Also, if this was the plan why would they bother putting out an EIS about the training in the area? Better yet, why would they wait from the time of their "secret meeting" March 13th of last year until March 10th of this year instead of just going to their underground base and launching some missiles, dropping some bombs, and getting it over with a year ago? If that is the plan, why waste time?

I'm not making religious predictions, I don't have a crystal ball or see visions.

As Alex says: If he tells his wife the Super Bowl is coming on television at 3:00 and he wants to watch it, his wife doesn't say, "Oh, Alex, how did you know that? You must be psychic!" Alex says, No, I just looked at the TV Guide.

It's an educated guess is all it is. It looks like that's what they are planning. If it doesn't happen, I never claimed to be a prophet, not setting any dates by the Bible, didn't get a vision or a word from the Lord.

But for the Zionists, who we all know are chomping at the bit to start WWIII and bring on the NWO, Purim is a most auspicious day to start a bloody war.

And when the President of the World, The One, the Messiah sends his wife to pose like Cleopatra on the cover of Vogue and she is sending a strong occultic message of a big bloodbath on a Tuesday in March (Purim is Tuesday, March 10), it is at least worth noting that we know what they are planning, what they are signalling, and if they think we are all going to fall into line and hang our flags out when it's all over and go sign up to go to war, they had best think twice about that.

And when the Navy announces it wants to start testing their latest weapons over four states and the Pacific Ocean as of March 11, and these same states are slated by the UN for rewilding, that is also falling into the same timeframe.

The ides of March. We all know, we can all feel it in our bones, that the Luciferians are up to something awful and they are going to take advantage of the "honeymoon" of The One. They know their scam is falling apart, that more and more people are waking up, that people are turning off their TVs and cancelling their newpaper and magazine subscriptions and going to the Internet to find out what's going on.

A lot of money, time and trouble has been put into creating this total control grid to enslave humanity, to kill most of the people on the planet, and even if everything is not perfectly in place as they would like they are moving quickly. Already a flurry of stuff has gone on and The One has only been in power a month. Look what the Illuminati using Bush as their frontman was able to accomplish in only 8 years. The Zionists now have everything ready to go, all in place pretty much, for the global takeover.

Based on my reading of scripture, seeing the events of this time, I figuratively, not literally, believe the four horses of the apocalypse are galloping toward us now, the white horse already past or passing, the red horse bearing down. This is must just my reading of the Book, not pinpointing any of these events by the day, and God didn't send an angel or a vision. But I have not a doubt in my mind that this is the season, our time, when we who are alive now will live through the events in Revelation written in The Book. Those who live through all of this without compromising, without taking the mark of the antichrist (that without the "Mark" one cannot buy or sell), will never die, never have to die. Those who do die because they refused to bow their knee to the Antichrist world ruler, to Satan himself, and worship him, and lose their lives because of it, will find a better reward. Those who go running after the Antichrist, who is going to seem the greatest thing ever, will lose their souls.

As to the EIS thing, I already spoke about that repeatedly. The Navy has plainly stated their intention -- to test WEAPONS, all kinds of weapons, chemical, biological, radiological, microwave, any kind of weapon, some of which we may not have a clue about, over four states and the Pacific Ocean. They can call it an "environmental impact study" -- so what. See how many volcanos and earthquakes they can stir up, how many tsunamis to bury the coastline? This area is all slated by the UN for rewilding, so it fits in exactly with these plans.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
why would they wait from the time of their "secret meeting" March 13th of last year until March 10th of this year instead of just going to their underground base and launching some missiles, dropping some bombs, and getting it over with a year ago? If that is the plan, why waste time?

I can only guess what goes on in their minds. Albert Pike had this all planned out 100 years ago. Others have too, the scenario to take place before the Fourth Reich. Perhaps the remaining populace would not be willing to follow a World Leader, to worship him as the Messiah, if he came into power by just blowing up 90 percent of the planet beforehand. Maybe they want to save more of the planet, kill more of us by starvation, by "natural" means like earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, wildfires, volcanic eruptions, by regular bombs and guns, by rounding us up and cutting our heads off, or getting us to kill each other to save them the trouble.

Who can say? We are ruled by Ted Bundys and Jeffrey Daumers, sadistic psychopaths without conscience, who enjoy the intrigue, and relish seeing people suffering and dieing because of their manipulations. For Satanists, psychopaths such as they, it's more fun to draw things out than to have the whole lot over with in a day or two of nuclear bombing. I do expect them to be nuking people and nations though.

But in the secret meeting, information leaked out last March the plan/forecast for COG is this:

1. Imminent collapse of economy in late 2008.

2. Imminent collapse of U.S. Govt. finances mid-2009

3. Civil War as a result, food riots, other riots.
Note: Provacateured probably. Who can say what the CIA/Mossad/MI5 and 6 will do to provacateur a Civil War, but they are good at that kind of stuff and there will be no restraint, and they will hype and spin anything, small or big, that does happen, and there's probably stuff that will or might happen all by itself. If not, they will cause something to happen. "They" being the minions of the NWO: FBI, CIA, BATF, Mossad, British Intel, controlled media, government puppets .. the whole lot of them. The whole system is bought and paid for by the Zionists. Nothing happens by accident. FDR even said that himself.

4. ADVANCED ROUND-UP of "insurgents" likely to "move" against government.
Note: Well, I for one have already "moved" against the government by speaking publicly expressing my horror and disagreement with this government, with the people behind the curtain controlling the puppets who make up our government, the Best Government Money Can Buy, and that the military is their tool to suppress the American people who have now become "the terrorists," the new al Qaeda. If you play dumb, are good at doublethink, and get on the yellow list, you might not be killed. Rather, these will be sorted out and the healthy and useful ones that seem like they will be enthusiastic supporters of the NWO will be kept. The rest on the yellow list will be killed.

5. Detention in Rex 84 camps (aka FEMA camps)

6. Public retaliation against Congress for collapse (they expect this to happen, or that it might happen).

NOTE: Most likely they (the Zionists and their minions) themselves will assassinate (through the CIA, FBI, Mossad) some members of Congress they want to get rid of anyway, as they do all the time and why would we think they are going to change now) and blame the new al Qaeda, the American people, and use that as an excuse for the roundups.)

7. In case anybody would be wanting to blame Congress, Congress and their families will be provided safe facilities in D.U.M.B (Deep Underground Military Bases)

8. Finally, what they were after all along, the merger of the U.S., Canada and Mexico into the North American Union, with new money the "amero."

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well, I live in Seattle and don't like this One bit! As far as I know it hasn't been mentioned on the news or anything and wonder Why!?!? I emailed and talked with friends in the area and nopbody has heard of it, don't believe me (even with the proof provided) and think I'm over reacting. Am I?
Is there nothing we can do to stop this; it creeps me out!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

There is a difference between an annual sporting event and a massive attack. A fairly large difference actually. The Super Bowl will be played on the first Sunday in February from here until eternity or until they change the date again by extending the season, adding teams, etc. If it's changed it will be announced ahead of time. A massive attack doesn't happen on the same day every year, nor is it announced if plans change. So yes in a way it is a prediction, they aren't always tied to religion or the Bible. However, I didn't say it was your prediction. I asked if you would re-evaluate your beliefs about all this when the date comes and goes and nothing happens or if you would instead say the date was just off.

What does your antisemitism have to do with it? And no, we don't all know that the Zionists "are chomping at the bit to start WWIII".

Obama isn't the president of the world. Do you really think that if they were planning some massive attack they would let their plans be known by sending the US presidents wife to pose for a magazine and pose just right so that her elbow and her hand would point to the date? Either there are brilliant people planning to kill us all, or they are complete idiots who can't keep a secret. Can't have it both ways.

The Navy didn't announce any such thing. Did you read the EIS? I did. They are using the same areas they have always used, they just want to change their training schedule and filed the EIS to show how it will affect the environment as required by law. You have repeatedly asked me to watch a video, which I did, before commenting. So have you read the EIS? Not snippets you found in an article or snippets Jones "quoted", the actual EIS.

Which is it, the Luciferians or the Zionists? They are not synonymous.

A lot of money, time and trouble has been put into creating this total control grid to enslave humanity, to kill most of the people on the planet, and even if everyhting is not perfectly in place as they would like they are moving quickly.

Again I ask, why exactly would they go to all that trouble and waste all that time and money only to spoil it by having Michelle Obama pose for a cover of Vogue and give it all away? That doesn't make the least bit of sense. Better question, what purpose would killing most of the people on the planet serve? What good is being ruler of the planet if everyone, or almost everyone, is dead? There is no money to be made off dead people. They can't serve a master, they can't be put to work, they can't be used for anything. It serves no purpose. If someone actually wanted to rule the world, they wouldn't kill off their source of income or their slaves.

And then we get to the religious part. Are you aware of how many times in history people thought the end of the world was coming? Are you aware of how many times that they thought the four horsemen were here and that it was time for the apocalypse? Are you aware of how many times they have been wrong? It seems every year, and sometimes twice or more a year, someone says it's the end times and that apocalypse is upon us. Every single time they have been wrong.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There are alot of people in america that are crazy though and think that those in the military are mindless slaves under the control of teh devil. You will have to kill those people or be killed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join