It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA STS-114 UFO Footage - Can it be debunked?

page: 70
<< 67  68  69   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Sorry, I made a mistake when I posted that link and I forgot to check it before posting.

This is the correct post.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks for that Armap,
I was away at a meeting, so i'm only seeing it now. There is fade there all right, although I don't think anywhere as near as much as a vapour discharge, or a retro firing, seen as fine mists as I have noticed in other video. 114's object is something different, but I do think it is originated from the shuttle. Looking (once again
) at the video the light of the object also seems to modulate in a regular way, ever so slightly, but that could also be something to do with the way we see it on the internet. I did think when I first saw the 114 video, that the object did have a retrograde path, but the camera, or the shuttle, turns away from the view too soon to even comtemplate that.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
i do not know but if it is not debunked it may be an extraterrestrial object.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Amazing footage.

One more...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

This is a great video , it shows controlled movement which for me rules out space debris

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WolliOli

The problem is that movement isn't more complex than when you throw a rock up in the air an it falls back down, the movement itself is too simple to rule out a natural movement.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by WolliOli

The problem is that movement isn't more complex than when you throw a rock up in the air an it falls back down, the movement itself is too simple to rule out a natural movement.

Agreed. To me, it's immediatly apparent that the object is moving in a simple arc relative to the camera, and not a straight line. Viewed almost edge-on from an angle close to the plane of travel, it appears to slow down and reverse direction, but is actually maintaining a constant velocity along the arc. Where it appears to be slowing down, it isn't - it's following the arc, moving at the same speed, but moving away from the camera. Note that the brightness of the object diminishes as it seems to stop and continues to fade as it moves farther away along the arc.

top topics

<< 67  68  69   >>

join