It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAACP calls for firing of N.Y. Post cartoonist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The NAACP, as well as many other "civil rights" groups, are much more racist themselves than the people they attack.

They are hate businesses, and the only way they stay in business is if hate is still prevalent.

It's their job to keep race an issue in this country.

They're doing very well it seems.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leto
If you read my post which was made just prior to yours you'll see proof that there's a long history of whites claiming blacks are monkeys.

Yes, there may have been. What does that have to do with the current reality that we live in? Are we bound by what ignorant people thought in the past? The NAACP wants this to be an issue because if people ever truly got past the racism of past generations then the NAACP would have no power. That's what this is about. The struggle to hold onto power.

This is such a politically correct thing to talk about. It's an obvious political football. We can talk for hours about how we originated from monkeys in Africa, and how we evolved from apes. That's all fine and good, but the second someone thinks that there might be the slightest hint that a black person is compared to an monkey, the NAACP goes ape on them. Don't we teach our kids in school that we descended from apes? Yes we do but do not under any circumstance try to make that connection with someone who has darker pigment.

The NAACP, by their ridiculous outcry, is enforcing the idea that blacks are closer to monkeys than anyone else. Anyone else who made this connection would be called ignorant and a racist. But not the NAACP. God only knows why they don't picket zoos for their visual representation of black people in prisons.

It's just a desperate power grab.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by dbates]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The NAACP, just like Jesse Jackson, are has-beens that feel the need to occasionally bring their name to the forefront for the sake of their existence.

Without racial tension these organizations are worthless, hence their need to continually stoke the fire.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by titian
The NAACP, just like Jesse Jackson, are has-beens that feel the need to occasionally bring their name to the forefront for the sake of their existence.

Without racial tension these organizations are worthless, hence their need to continually stoke the fire.

While I do agree with most of what you say there, can you please explain to me how, given the United States History of racially linking Blacks to monkeys in any way makes this comic strip saying anything other than two white cops better kill the crazy monkey signing the stimulus bill?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luciferdescending

Originally posted by titian

While I do agree with most of what you say there, can you please explain to me how, given the United States History of racially linking Blacks to monkeys in any way makes this comic strip saying anything other than two white cops better kill the crazy monkey signing the stimulus bill?

Did you even look at the comic? It cleary says WRITE the bill which has been pointed out multiple times in this thread... Obama did NOT write the bill he just signed it.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TooManyHumans

Did you even look at the comic? It cleary says WRITE the bill which has been pointed out multiple times in this thread... Obama did NOT write the bill he just signed it.

Yes I did look at the comic, along with most of America. How many of them thought that it referred to Obama and how many thought it referred to congress? You can bitch all you like about what the cartoonist meant but just ask the jews what is more important, the message sent or the message received?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Luciferdescending

Using your logic, then we must infer that the entire time George W. Bush was in office and was repeatedly referenced to a monkey that must mean that George W. Bush is black.

Please.

It's obvious that Al Sharpton and the NAACP are in their death throws politically and are trying desperately to remain relevant in this day and age.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TooManyHumans

Hell yeah GO GET DEM KLANSMEN NAACP! Take that racial hating propaganda out of da magazine and out of amerikkka

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by YHSBtard

Oh man, I just don't know where to begin to explain how bad that post was.

Ok hows this?

1. Speak English please.

2. The N.Y. Post is a Newspaper, not a magazine.

3. Saying that the N.Y. Post is a KKK funded propaganda machine as you so put it, is a farce. It may be a conservative propaganda machine but as I understand it most KKK members barely have a 5th grade education. I doubt that many of them can read let alone put forth a cartoon so subliminally coded as the one portrayed in the N.Y. Post.

[edit on 2/24/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

1. Speak English please.

allone

Hey man Ima freshman at da yukon high school an even I knowda alone spelt with one l dang dude so many thing wrong with your posdt. Anyway maybe if the writer makes a public apologee to the black community and donates money do the NAACP then its okay

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Fixed the spelling mistakes (cuz dats how I roll)

Oh thats rich, the N.Y. post is supposed to pay off the NAACP now? Please!

The NAACP has been holding the black community down for years now and the post is supposed to help encourage them? I don't think so.

The NAACP thrives on the argument that blacks are somehow oppressed in this country, when our nations young blacks realize they can be and do whatever they want in this country. That day, is when the NAACP will no longer be needed. When is that day? I say that day happened January 20th 2009. That day is the day the NAACP should have shut it's doors.

The NAACP is a detriment to the black community not an asset.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join