It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Kills his own story

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So......how many pages of ignoring my questions and posts and offering no proof, evidence, or even anything helpful does it take to declare something a hoax?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

They can time travel, but they don't have the Timex Sinclair 1000 - ha ha, okay, I believe him.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
We have all left this pie throw you try to disguise as a thread.

The last 5 posts in a row are you belittling anyone else who has posted in this thread who doesn't feed your own ego about knowing everything.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Never bought Titor myself. So many of his predictions were wrong, I think he was just some bored kid or something.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The IBM 5100 software had "abstraction mechanisms" built-in to make it easier for a software engineer to encapsulate the binary executable image of another computer system and put a wrapper around it so that it will execute as if it was written on an IBM 5100, albeit slower. No magic here, Its called an emulator, and we do this all the time.

I can only guess that if there was a need for this computer, it was because there was a program 'they had' that was 'compiled' under this machine and an emulation object code produced on tape. The only way to run such a beast is to execute it in the environment that produced it.

Not saying I believe any of this, however the need for the computer in this context would be solid.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It's a hoax. It's proven now.

whitepages.addresses.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
We have all left this pie throw you try to disguise as a thread.

The last 5 posts in a row are you belittling anyone else who has posted in this thread who doesn't feed your own ego about knowing everything.

Actually, my posts were simply pointing out that instead of making a case, proving a point, or presenting evidence, all that was done was attack me. If you do not like garbage you are getting back, I suggest you ask your friends to begin dumping it elsewhere. I tried to be civil

I still want to be civil to any person willing to have a serious and civilized discussion about the reality of the Titor myth. Why is asking for that turning into a flame fest or pie throwing contest. I am not looking to insult but garbage in gets garbage out. I respond and I do not just respond in kind. I respond in kind + whatever makes me feel good.

The ball is in your court and has been for 4 pages now. In a polite civilized manner, prove this Titor story and discuss my problems with it or try not to post. If all you have is another insult on either side, we got that.

If there was any reality to this at all, I would not be begging this long for someone to just talk to me about it.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
The IBM 5100 software had "abstraction mechanisms" built-in to make it easier for a software engineer to encapsulate the binary executable image of another computer system and put a wrapper around it so that it will execute as if it was written on an IBM 5100, albeit slower. No magic here, Its called an emulator, and we do this all the time.

I can only guess that if there was a need for this computer, it was because there was a program 'they had' that was 'compiled' under this machine and an emulation object code produced on tape. The only way to run such a beast is to execute it in the environment that produced it.

Not saying I believe any of this, however the need for the computer in this context would be solid.

OH no, do not get me wrong. This was a really well put together little tale. There was a lot of research into obscure and rarely known facts. Unfortunately, they cannot just simply prove it.

Titor's problem was that he got bigger than he thought he would, kinda like Lazaar. He got out of his league and failed when too many questions put him into a position that contradicted his original premise. I am not sure if he knew what was going to come from it but there is a reason that the closest you get to him now is the "Titor Family Lawyer" on C2C. He does a really really bad act at pretending to listen to an answer and then repeat it.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Bullcrap.

Everybody in this thread tried to talk to you and have a civil conversation.

It was YOU who had to type "BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTT WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!"(all in caps).

It was you who called us all ranting babbling snarky rude insulting arrogant delusional ignorant whining liars.(all taken from your posts)

You have stated that other members are only qualified for GED level jobs.

You have not answered ONE SINGLE question that was asked of you, you only reply with "Don't flame me".

Everybody in this thread has left because of you and the way you act.
My father taught me something important. He taught me that if everyone has a problem with me, it's probably my fault even though in my own stupidity I might think it is their fault.. Now, if everyone here has a problem with you........

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Tiloke]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
Bullcrap.

Everybody in this thread tried to talk to you and have a civil conversation.

It was YOU who had to type "BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTT WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!"(all in caps).

Because people so arrogantly called me ignorant and ill informed for simple knowing things they "forgot." I fight fire with fire.

It was you who called us all ranting babbling snarky rude insulting arrogant delusional ignorant whining liars.(all taken from your posts)

You have stated that other members are only qualified for GED level jobs.

...and? Have you proven the Titor story or wasted another post on me?

You have not answered ONE SINGLE question that was asked of you, you only reply with "Don't flame me".

you will have to refresh my memory. I will answer any question any time. Please quote me.

Everybody in this thread has left because of you and the way you act.
My father taught me something important. He taught me that if everyone has a problem with me, it's probably my fault even though in my own stupidity I might think it is their fault.. Now, if everyone here has a problem with you........

How noble of you to speak for "everyone" when someone is still commenting on and starring both of our posts. See why I used the snarky "buzz!!!!" Have you said one thing to prove the story?

Prove the story. That simple.

Quote me dodging a question.

Stop claiming to know what "everyone" thinks.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luciferdescending

Because people so arrogantly called me ignorant and ill informed for simple knowing things they "forgot." I fight fire with fire.

No, they didn't. It did not start untill you started it with your 4th post.

...and? Have you proven the Titor story or wasted another post on me?

I was trying to point out that the way you are acting is unacceptable. On ATS we do not call each other childish names because we don't agree.
I was trying to help you before you got banned.....

How noble of you to speak for "everyone" when someone is still commenting on and starring both of our posts. See why I used the snarky "buzz!!!!" Have you said one thing to prove the story?

Actually, nobody has starred any of your posts other then the first one. Once people saw the way you acted, no more stars. That was a pretty pathetic point to make and I wonder if you even bothered to check before you said that.
Have I tried to prove the story? I have in fact said that I don't believe it. All I was doing was making sure you had your fact straight because it seemed like you had no idea what you were talking about and were trying to disguise it by lashing out at everyone who dis-agreed with you.

Stop claiming to know what "everyone" thinks.

I know because I have gotten 5 different UTU's from people who have left this thread and agree with me on the way you are acting. They don't want to give you even more points by posting here.

I wish the T&C's of this board (Something I know you ignored or never even read) would let me post these UTU's as well as the one I received from you. Instead I just had to report your UTU to the proper mods because it broke the terms that you agreed to follow when you signed up.

-------------------------------EDIT---------------------------

Too late, he was banned.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Tiloke]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
the titor hoax has so many flaws it's hard to know where to begin. He messed up big time with the polar ice caps

this is significant because of the timing of it.

when he was posting, the ice caps hadn't really become news.

he stated in the future they did not melt at a faster rate than at the time he was posting

the way things are going, there won't be any polar ice caps in 2036

and the schematics of his delorean. look at a schematic of the LHC collider, and then the delorean

see a difference ?

how does he deal with the heat ? the weight ?

oh, and the pic where the gravity bends the laser light, but not the visible spectrum light in the photo

it really was debunked the day he posted that pic

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
It's a hoax. It's proven now.

whitepages.addresses.com...

he's an entertainment lawyer

he sells stories to hollywood

hard to believe anyone takes titor seriously anymore

so they contact a lawyer looking for a book deal and merchandising

get yout titor coffee mugs !!!

top topics