It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold and Silver Light in Sky!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This my first post but i have been checking this site out for a year! Well here goes. Today while driving around Framer Branch Tx close by Dallas near I 635 highway, I look up and seen the sun shining like always but to the left of the sun I say maybe about hundred yard away was a cloud shaped like a v! It was reflecting a bright light like a mirror reflecting sun light and then part of the reflection it had a gold light shining! The cloud shape v was almost as bright as the sun! But the strangest thing about the cloud seem to moving toward the sun but leaving a rainbow color effect under the v shape reflecting. Then you could see a wave of white clouds making the same v shape but the reflection but you could see the distance between clouds waves! It lasted for a 3 min and the mirror like reflection got smaller and smaller and the rainbow effect started to disappear and the v shape cloud disappeared and what seem to be v shape clouds also seem to vanish. It was pretty strange to see something like this! Has anyone seen something like this! By the way the v shape cloud reflecting light was about pretty close to the size of the sun!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
3 min hmm?

why not take a pic or video? have a camera? have a cellphone with a camera?

have a friend or neighbor with a camera or cellphone with camera?

-

join