It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Game In town- You should probably watch this soon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Quest

Not trying to be rude at all so please dont take it as such, I suggest you get some time in when you can about the look of things from the actual video. The man who is making this claim is pretty legitimate. No idiot in other words and knows his numbers. He did plenty of fact checking before letting loose about all this. Just give it some play time and you'll see why this seems so much more than your explaining it to be.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Quest

Okay, I haven't taken any accounting courses, but I've got a little common-sense. If the financial investments are for long-term liabilities, well....what about the short-term liabilities?! Wouldn't they have precident over long-term liabilities? I'm just saying, there's a deficit RIGHT NOW, yet we're keeping BILLIONS to stay invested in case an emergency occurs. THIS IS THE EMERGENCY. What am I missing?

The investements came out from the tax-payers initially. Is this still happening? Are we still investing yearly out of tax-payer money, while needing to cover these deificits?

This guy in the video claimed to be an accountant for 14 years, I think. So, does he not have a clue, either? Or is he a hoaxer?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Wow this is something else ,how in the world has this info been keep out of the mainstream. granted we as a public are sheeple but this just blows my mind

STARRED an FLAGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: flame:
:fla me:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by Quest

Okay, I haven't taken any accounting courses, but I've got a little common-sense. If the financial investments are for long-term liabilities, well....what about the short-term liabilities?! Wouldn't they have precident over long-term liabilities? I'm just saying, there's a deficit RIGHT NOW, yet we're keeping BILLIONS to stay invested in case an emergency occurs. THIS IS THE EMERGENCY. What am I missing?

The investements came out from the tax-payers initially. Is this still happening? Are we still investing yearly out of tax-payer money, while needing to cover these deificits?

This guy in the video claimed to be an accountant for 14 years, I think. So, does he not have a clue, either? Or is he a hoaxer?

Well let me step back a minute. I have no watched the video yet. I will try to tonight or this weekend. Perhaps there is something I am missing.

To answer the question about why they don't pull from the funds: How would you feel if I collected $2,000 a year from you to be part of my pension then turned around and spent it on roads because of an emergency? Would you want me to risk not having the retirement money I promised you after 30 years of taking that money?

What if someone won the lottery then when he turned in the ticket was told "Oh, sorry, we used that money for to give everyone a $100 tax break this year." Every one who bought a lottery ticket would feel scammed.

You have to hold the money AND try to earn interest on it so you can live up to the obligations like retirees.

Oil companies hold TRILLIONS of dollar of assets just to make those record profits in the Billions... it isn't hidden or a conspiracy. And they can't just sell off things if they run short on cash because then next year they don't have the assets they need to function.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hosta420

IF it's true, then this is how I could see it going unnoticed.

First, MSM is controlled from the news networks to the newspapers. There's only 5 guys that run the media.

Second, many people can't comprehend a scheme of this magnitude. If someone told them somthing like that, they'd probably be inclined to laugh it off, look at them crazy, or ignore it entirely.

Third, perhaps some have looked into this, who weren't already creating a reputation for their selves, and were....ya know....offed.

Lastly, the best place to hide, is right out in the open.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yea this is probably the most mind blowing video I've watched myself, narrated and explained by a very down to earth, intelligent guy who doesn't seem to have any vested interest, bias, or agenda whatsoever unlike 99% of the crooks and hoaxsters that we see on here.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well first he says theres ABC,NBC,and CBS who know about this and then all the Major Paper Editors also know about this, so he says the CAFR is actively blacked out of the mainstream media by all the news and information agencies so know one knows where to look for this type of information or what its called and I am sure a lot more don't even know it even exists! Also he says that in addition to all that it is kept of the budget books and a lot of this stuff is designed so it doesn't have to be reported or claimed on any documents the public would know or generally be able to access. Its a clever scam but its designed to be less then obvious but it can't be black op status as it is restrained by the beaurocracy of its elements.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I agree with you on most everything there unity except getting offed....BUT apparently a while back AFTER he put up the vid the State took his 12 yr old son from him and when he resisted he went to jail for it. looks pretty much like they decided to give him some punishment....seeing as how he hasn't been in any trouble for anything else....like at all.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Quest

Thanks for the reply. This makes sense, although from what I'm gathering, the government is investing much more than what needs to be covered as pension liabilities. This really isn't my area of expertise, so I'm reserving judgment for now.

You could be correct, and we're just not seeing the whole picture, but I think IF the government was syphoning trillions from the public (outside of the federal reserve, and IRS scam) it would definately be worth knowing. I think it's best to simply get more then one, educated assessment of this situation.

No offense whatsover. I apreciate you taking the time to answer.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
EITHER WAY this guy was an original tenant of the world trade center once, did accounting for 14 yrs prior, and was pretty calculative about how he went about getting all the info he posted. doesn't sound like he jumped the gun or simply "misinterpreted" info. Sounds like this info is so big people cant get around the numbers, like this info is so big anyone who would JUST SO HAPPEN to come up on his vid would think its just GOT to be fake....AND thats just if they happen to stick around long enough to get an earful of the 2 hours it runs. Your definitely right about hiding out in the open, cuz its obviously working....

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Averysmallfoxx

Yeah, I'm not too sure that people are offed by our government, but we know it has happened throughout most, if not all governments, throughout time. I just think it's naive to think it can't happen here. Not saying it does or doesn't....just a possibility.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
well I would have actually expected after i watched the whole thing that this guy was wiped from the face of the earth for what he spilled the beans on...I mean really....how hard would it be for the GOVERNMENT to erase you? If I were this guy I'd be scared to take one step out of my house everyday....thats how serious I think his info is. But I guess there MUST be some reason they didnt off him and my only thought to why is IF they did, it would just validate his findings in some conspiracy. But then there is also the fact that in erasing him you could probably do the same to his videos, scrub them from every stem that can or does host it. But maybe we are getting a little carried away here? *shrugs*

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I was thinking along these lines, too. I think this guy is intelligent. I bet he told many people before airing this video. I think he's untouchable at this point, although....wait, I think I remember in his 911 video that he said he'd been fired on several times, and that other people have been lost to the cause! I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he said something like that in the video.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Quest

How can you say there is no conspiracy here if you haven't even watched the video yet (which you clearly admit in a later post); therefore, you don't REALLY have a grasp of the "conspiracy" in the first place.

Have you heard of a CAFR before now? If so, where?

For such a "PUBLIC and HEAVILY USED AND REVIEWED document" as you claim it to be, how come vitrually no one has heard of it before? How come the government and the media has not told us about it? Have you ever heard about it on the news or radio?

Yes, the CAFRs are public, meaning the public has acess to them; however, the public has not been told about them, so how do they know to go looking for them. Have you looked at one before today?

For someone who speaks with authority that there is no conspiracy here, perhaps you shoud find out what the alleged conspiracy is BEFORE you refute it.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hstock28

Easy hstock, its alright man, he said he hasn't and that maybe he's missing something. I think I'd be interested to hear what he says once he's watched it. I would bet that alot of the stuff we've said here doesn't translate with perfect clarity to him as "SCAM" but thats because it's in the intricate details and particular phrases that Burien uses that allow insight into how deceitful this whole thing is. Just give him time and I think he will likely see exactly why we are all raging about this for himself.
In Addition I'd like to state that awareness on this matter is KEY to getting an acknowledgement. It's in our numbers that we are safe and strong and it's in our unity that the government must adhere to us as it's master, not in individual theories or emails or threads, but in organization, determination, and bold investigation. Thanks to everyone flagging and starring, we need all the attention you can provide!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'm at a loss as to whats what? I know for a fact that in the UK we pay about 70% of all money spent back to the government.

I just want to know why they have created the crash.... who has ended up with all the money??? I know it's the elite but how much are they getting??

Anyway back to the video.... This is a scary video, they are pooling massive amounts of wealth, wealth isn't everything and you can only have so much before it looses meaning. So when are they going to decide that they have what they want, look around and declare that the earth is a screwed up place that needs revising.

It's creeping closer, I know it and I can feel it.

[edit on 27/2/2009 by spitefulgod]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Well back a bit in the 70's I think when they stopped backing American currency with its equivalent value in our federal reserve people laughed at the idea that at some point the value of our dollar would get so low that it might be more effiecient to burn the cash for warmth then spend it but you know you got to wonder give the recent state of affairs..... They say it takes like 1 1/2 cents to make a penny...and the same ratio goes up especially when you start talking about our paper money...With no Reserve marks to back up the paper's stated worth its about as good as monoply money when the poo hits the fan...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Why the the NWO allow such wide access to CAFR? Who makes them publish a smoking gun?

[edit on 27-2-2009 by reasoner]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Oops - miss post. Will try again.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by EvilAxis]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilAxis

Have you watched the point where he discusses why the russian's flipped they're angle from commi to capitalists? Its fascinating how he unravels it all....Put a quote up if you can of what he says when you get to it....I don't have the vid open and loaded otherwise I'd do it. He calls America a "Financial Empire" and I doubt if we really open our eyes that his description would be much off the mark.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join