It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want To Post My Vids On ATS! How?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I have Pinnacle software, and hardware and it allows me to directly upload to youtube. i would like to move some of my vids from youtube to ATS media....is this possible? Please help!!! thanks so much everyone!!!!

-ziggy

Mod Edit: All Caps Title.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by MemoryShock]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If you have your master video copies from your programs stored on your HD or other storage, simply call them up from there and upload them into your media center in the ATS media site. The system will automatically convert as needed to properly display using the ATS player. After you upload them, you can preview them. On the lower right of the page will be the proper embedding links to use in posts.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 22-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yes.

Pinnacle software uses FLV for the direct-to-YouTube uploading. Simply find those source FLV files on your computer, then upload to the ATS media portal.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
well now it says i have no permission!?!?! whats that mean?

[edit on 22-2-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
i have a feeling YouTube is going to start censoring - and i know ATS wont, i may use both.....but ATS says i have no permission!?!!?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Did you sign in with your ATS username and password? I am not trying to insult your intelligence but a lot of people have gotten mixed up with the login.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Are you logged in to the ATS Media Portal with your user name and pw you use to log in to ATS?

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
well im logged in now, and it wont let me....do i need to sign up again just for the media/???/

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

nope if you are logged in then you should be good to go. I really can't help with anymore not that comuter savey. But you will probably get the help you need here.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
yeah its just frustrating, maybe its because im sort of a newbie, who knows. well i guess its back to youtube!!!! sorry ats.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
well im logged in now, and it wont let me....do i need to sign up again just for the media/???/

When you visit the media portal, you need to log-in with your ATS username and password before you can upload videos.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
hey there! thanks for your help! i finally got it figured out!!! thanks again Overlord

new topics

top topics

join