It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru and the Anunnaki are ancient creators?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ancient civilizations, mostly egyptian and greek, worshipped multiple gods and goddesses. A lot of these figures strongly resembled reptiles.
There was a city along time ago that was supposedly visited by aliens that were reptilian. These reptiles taught these people the first government, schooling, writing, math, et cetera.
Supposedly, the Anunnaki are from a planet called Nibiru, which i am sure all of you are familiar with, came to earth to get gold for their atmosphere. They geniticly engineered primates dna to create humans. we were there gold mining slaves. Before they left, they gave us knowledge and power. Like a thank you for unwillingly helping them.
Most ancient civilizations had a lot of gold. The egyptians, mayans, incas, greek, asian, they all had a lot of gold. Why? Why was gold of value to them?
here is a website that tells some about this. It's dates are off though...
www.illuminati-news.com...

video

[edit on 22-2-2009 by AntiConspirator]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Originally posted by AntiConspirator

Howdy AC

Sitchin theories have been extensively covered here at this site

Hans: However care to point to the Greek gods that look like reptiles??

There was a city along time ago that was supposedly visited by aliens that were reptilian. These reptiles taught these people the first government, schooling, writing, math, et cetera.

Hans: You seem to be speaking of the Sumerians, I would recommend you go to a real Sumerian sites and not one by Tsarion or Sitchin:

Sumerian literature

Sumerian language

Supposedly, the Anunnaki are from a planet called Nibiru, which i am sure all of you are familiar with, came to earth to get gold for their atmosphere.

Hans: The core Sitchin "made up stuff", think for a moment, why would they want gold? Plus they looked 'human' which was interesting considering they allegedly came from a planet completely different from outs.

They geniticly engineered primates dna to create humans. we were there gold mining slaves.

Hans: Regretably there is no evidence of this mining or of the 'naki'

Most ancient civilizations had a lot of gold. The egyptians, mayans, incas, greek, asian, they all had a lot of gold. Why? Why was gold of value to them?

Hans: Its beautiful, uncorruptable, easy to find in river sediments and easy to work with. The Maya by the way greatly preferred Jade and the Egyptians valued Iron more than Gold in some periods

[edit on 22/2/09 by Hanslune]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Why is reverence of gold prevalent in many cultures? Because the progenitor civilization of all the other ancient civs we know, came from the gold-rich region of Romania, Transylvania and the Carpathian basin.

This progenitor civ is also the origin of what we call 'reptilians' because both they and their horses wore armour made of bronze scales that turned green when tarnished. This, along with their conical shaped hats (see Phrygian Cap), gave them the appearance of reptile men or fish men. And they were called lizard men by ancient historians.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Why is reverence of gold prevalent in many cultures?

It actually isn't revered in many cultures and in the American West (California), the Native Americans regarded it as "bad luck" long before the Europeans arrived.

Because the progenitor civilization of all the other ancient civs we know, came from the gold-rich region of Romania, Transylvania and the Carpathian basin.

This progenitor civ is also the origin of what we call 'reptilians' because both they and their horses wore armour made of bronze scales that turned green when tarnished.

Do you have a link for this? The Bronze Age began at different points in time for different civilizations. Bronze horse armor never really developed, and only the top level officers in Roman, Egyptian, and Greek armies wore bronze (everyone else wore leather). Full armor for horses only develops in the early Dark Ages, after 1000 AD.

Horses generally pulled chariots:
en.wikipedia.org...

This, along with their conical shaped hats (see Phrygian Cap), gave them the appearance of reptile men or fish men. And they were called lizard men by ancient historians.

Are you thinking of the cataphracts? They're a fairly late development (300 BC or thereabouts: en.wikipedia.org... -- however, nobody called them "Lizard men."

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiConspirator
Ancient civilizations, mostly egyptian and greek, worshipped multiple gods and goddesses. A lot of these figures strongly resembled reptiles.

You've gotten ahold of a source that didn't check facts very strongly. The only reptilian gods I can think of are unnamed figures from Sumer (which may represent gods OR demons), Apep, and Sobek (Egyptian). There were demigods (not worshipped), one of whom was said to be half dragon. So that's two out of about 100 Egyptian gods, and no Greek gods.

Again, that's a pretty bad source that you were shown. Writing develops early in India and in Egypt with Sumeria following shortly after. All the writing systems are very different, as are the languages. Math develops slowly (India takes the lead until the Golden Age of Greece around 500 BC, when Greeks develop geometry and other abstract forms of math.) We see that civilizations that existed before writing was developed had rulers, for we find the burials of ordinary folks and "very rich/important people." This kind of burial goes back (in the Middle East) to 6,000 BC or earlier.

Supposedly, the Anunnaki are from a planet called Nibiru,

It appears your bad source has been reading Sitchin... and not checking Sitchin's facts. Their home was in Dilmun:
www.godchecker.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

which i am sure all of you are familiar with, came to earth to get gold for their atmosphere.

...which really makes no sense, since there are stars in the universe made out of gold (no kidding): www.scienceblog.com...

They geniticly engineered primates dna to create humans. we were there gold mining slaves. Before they left, they gave us knowledge and power. Like a thank you for unwillingly helping them.

Humans don't show any sign of genetic engineering.

Generally any rare commodity is a sign of status. Gold, being rare, was given to important people. In some areas jade was valued highly, in other areas they would have ignored gold in favor of cowrie shells or pigs.

Sitchin didn't bother to do much research when he came up with his idea, and those who built on the idea don't seem to have researched the civilizations at all.

I encourage you to look on wikipedia and learn to read a little of the cuneiform for yourself and compare what's really said to the nonsense put out by Sitchin.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Byrd]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

This is my own opinion and theories. Here is the thread where I give my evidence:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Howdy TC

I took a look at the first page of your thread, lots of data points but the reality may not be what you want it.

Why no evidence of this progenitor civilization as you call it?

A number of your theories as you call them have elements of other earlier fringe theories.

Just some questions. You are claiming that a clan of the Scythians who wore unusual armour are the basis for the myths of reptile people running the earth/bringing civilization to the people?

That the Scythinians around 14,000-12,000 years ago developed the first civilizations and spread it around the world?

Byrd brought up the key point that the writing systems of the Eygptians, Sumerians, Harrappa and Han were all different - how does that tie in with your progenitor civilization idea? Plus to get the Japanese into the story how does your progenitor civilization account for the Jomon and Ainu?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
ubaid lady

hacilar lady

vinca lady

and maybe egyptian lady babs

some folks say its a representation of a mask one might want to use when one is working with molten metals or ceramics

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Parta]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Just some questions. You are claiming that a clan of the Scythians who wore unusual armour are the basis for the myths of reptile people running the earth/bringing civilization to the people?

That the Scythinians around 14,000-12,000 years ago developed the first civilizations and spread it around the world?

Byrd brought up the key point that the writing systems of the Eygptians, Sumerians, Harrappa and Han were all different - how does that tie in with your progenitor civilization idea? Plus to get the Japanese into the story how does your progenitor civilization account for the Jomon and Ainu?

That's the gist of it. The earliest generally accepted writing we know is the Sumerian. However, the Tartaria Tablets pre-date the Sumerian and is actually quite similar. It's all there. I'm not sure if you've read the whole thread as I add a number of posts following the first.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Concensus seems to place the first written item to be

Kish

Tartaria is interesting with its pictographs has not been dated conclusively. What age do you put on it and why?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Byrd

This is my own opinion and theories. Here is the thread where I give my evidence:

As many of the readers of that thread complained, there's a lot of speculation and not much proof. I notice that you are using elements without regard to the time period (like the cataphracts) and the occasional fraudulent item to make your case.

The Anunaki (minor gods) really did live in Dilmun, and "Nibiru" is a "throne name" or title (like "Mr. President"). They aren't coming to Earth any time soon and the Enamma Elish and other ancient texts of the Sumerians are very clear about the legends (unlike Sitchin (and von Danniken) and followers who ignore timelines and actually don't read what was written. They like their version better than the original Sumerian version.)

If there HAD been aliens who came to Earth, genetically engineered humans, left them with technology, then we would see this:
* homo sapiens appears suddenly (no anthropoids or earlier humans)
* appears in Mesopotamia before appearing in Africa (which is not true. Oldest h. sapiens are in Africa and not anywhere near where there is gold.)
* the existence of sophisticated and well-carved mines in areas where we would expect a lot of gold.
* almost no gold left on or under Earth (if they were so desperate for it) and none in the oceans.
* homo sapiens appearing out of nowhere and building well-planned cities with broad streets and plumbing. Agricultural fields that had advanced agricultural techniques, including efficient distribution and multiple crop cycles. Changes in the soil as enhancers (fertilizers) were added that could not have been produced locally (animal dung is produced locally and often used as fertilizer.)
* Genetically modified local animals appearing suddenly as domestic animals and kept in very large herds in corralled areas (rather than taking animals from area to area to grae.)
* extensive genetic modification of local plants to become superfood plants, and extensive imports of plants from around the world (also genetically modified) to support this huge population.
* use of robots to help the miners (you don't have to feed robots. And they don't revolt.)

I don't see any evidence of that anywhere in the ancient world.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

As many of the readers of that thread complained, there's a lot of speculation and not much proof. I notice that you are using elements without regard to the time period (like the cataphracts) and the occasional fraudulent item to make your case.

There is always speculation when dealing with events from our distant past. Fact is, what proof can there be of things that happened before the widespread use of writing? There is only evidence and then speculation. I prefer to believe in a worldly explanation of the "reptilians" rather than a fantastical tale of space travelers. I'm not claiming that everything I wrote is 100% fact, just trying to provide a rational alternative to the Ancient Astronaut Theory.

Cataphracts have a long history and were used by different peoples. I'm saying they may have found their origin with the 'reptilians' and then spread out with the migration.

The roots of the cataphract (but not those of the heavy cavalry in general, as these are two different concepts) lay with the nomad peoples of the Central Asian steppes[1]; Source

Originally posted by Byrd
* extensive genetic modification of local plants to become superfood plants, and extensive imports of plants from around the world (also genetically modified) to support this huge population.

I don't see any evidence of that anywhere in the ancient world.

Playing devil's advocate here but, what are your opinions on the genetic mutation that gave us Bread Wheat?

[edit on 24-2-2009 by TheComte]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

There is always speculation when dealing with events from our distant past. Fact is, what proof can there be of things that happened before the widespread use of writing? There is only evidence and then speculation. I prefer to believe in a worldly explanation of the "reptilians" rather than a fantastical tale of space travelers. I'm not claiming that everything I wrote is 100% fact, just trying to provide a rational alternative to the Ancient Astronaut Theory.

But as your readers complained, you don't seem to have a good grasp of timelines and trade routes.

And you came here, claiming that what you wrote in the first paragraph was fact. In fact, you said that the cataphracts were identified as lizard people by historians.

So we asked you which ones.

Cataphracts have a long history

"Long" is relative. Human history (written) goes back around 6,000 years. The cataphracts were around only briefly and in a limited area and appeared long after 1000 BC.

and were used by different peoples. I'm saying they may have found their origin with the 'reptilians' and then spread out with the migration.

Are you proposing some sort of time warp history where the people don't appear until 400 BC but originated with a species that you speculate existed some 8,000 years ago? And what migration is this you're talking about?

Playing devil's advocate here but, what are your opinions on the genetic mutation that gave us Bread Wheat?

Not Terribly Surprising. Both plants (as the diagram in your source says) were cultivated for over a thousand years before the crossbreeding occurs. Humans tend to crossbreed and preserve cultivated plants that they find useful (same with animals that they can domesticate.) As they become better at farming and ranching these plants and animals, they breed them and crossbreed them to improve them.

If it was a Sudden Alien Gift, it wouldn't have taken 1,000 years to get the mutation.

top topics

join