It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Do you think we will EVER know?

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Other then the fact that NASA lies to us, NSA won't tell us a thing.

Do you think we will ever know or the documents of all top secret projects or anything will come out?



Also do you think ANY one person in the USA has been to another planet by a secret secret government project dealing with a reversed engineered UFO?




posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
We already do know. If we were being visited by aliens all this time we would know, but there's no indication of it so we are not. End of really.



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
We already do know. If we were being visited by aliens all this time we would know, but there's no indication of it so we are not. End of really.


So your saying all the old cave drawings, Egyptian drawings, all the 50;s 60's 70's photo's are all fake? Even before we had planes people were reporting flying crafts. So really? Who could it of been?

I think you just closed your mind off to much to even see the truth!



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
Other then the fact that NASA lies to us, NSA won't tell us a thing.

Do you think we will ever know or the documents of all top secret projects or anything will come out?


if human existence expands "forever".. then some time the entire remaining pupulace will be aware of the accomplishments of their forerunners...
say 500 yrs in the future.. 1000 yrs...
does "ever" mean "us" as in .. us in these bodies in this lifetime?
dunno.
but "never" .. i think when you consider all probabilities of an infinite future.. then no.. not "never".. at some point .. yes "we" will all know.


Originally posted by xweaponx
Also do you think ANY one person in the USA has been to another planet by a secret secret government project dealing with a reversed engineered UFO?


if you believe the cold war arms race really was what you were told it to be..
then obviously it would have been very unwise of the U.S. not to have considered the strategic advantage of using the moon or mars as military outposts.
compounding this, is the fact that it would have been very unwise of the U.S. not to have suspected that it's opponent superpower(s) wouldn't have considered the exact same thing.

to inform the public of such plans would to inform the competing superpowers of such plans.

you can wonder about it all you want.
blatant logic and brutal truth points to it being a reality.

-

[edit on 22-2-2009 by prevenge]



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
So your saying all the old cave drawings, Egyptian drawings, all the 50;s 60's 70's photo's are all fake? Even before we had planes people were reporting flying crafts. So really? Who could it of been?


After all these years, there is still no definitive proof that there is any such thing as "aliens." There just isn't. There are a lot of stories and various photos and artifacts that can be debated. But the debate has never come up with a win for the aliens side. The most anybody has been able to come up with is an "I don't know." And "I don't know" doesn't equate to aliens. It equates to unknown.

Maybe there are aliens out there, however you want to define them. Or maybe we're talking about something much more complicated or subtle, like time travel, or manifestations of alternate realities, or something completely beyond our understanding.

So, at this point, there's no indication that we'll ever know, or that we even can know. We don't even know if we're using the right definitions, or asking the right questions.



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
We already do know. If we were being visited by aliens all this time we would know, but there's no indication of it so we are not. End of really.


Flawed conclusion. Nohup's conclusion seems to make much more sense. We just don't know. If there are aliens here, then maybe the reason we can't officially find them is because they don't want to be found. It's slightly kinda like covert ops. Spies might complete their mission successfully without being discovered, but it doesn't mean the mission never happened. And extraterrestrials just aren't the only possibility... they're just one of many.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by GrayFox]



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
So, at this point, there's no indication that we'll ever know, or that we even can know. We don't even know if we're using the right definitions, or asking the right questions.


then why even talk about it?
why even contemplate it?
why have a board called ATS?

Einstein's E=MC2 equation was merely a theory.
he had no "physical proof" to show that his "ideas" were reality..
they had to literally use his theories as a basis while they researched and experimented. in order to create a powerful reality of the atomic bomb.

it seems the OP is being hypothetical.. as if these things are real.. would we ever know..
and even if he isn't ..
hypothesizing according to logic is the best rout to discover truth.

that's what this site is about.

seems you are addicted to skeptecism and only use it to try to convince other people not to theorize and research based off of theory..

which. if all of humanity took that advice.. we'd still be in th stone age.

i politely disagree 1000% with your general outlook on life.. considering your signature.

-



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I think we will know more and more and most of the hidden classified information will be unleash by the end of the next century . A lot of people already know but there's not enough evidence to convince the world just yet.
It will come out very slowly , but i think its not going to be released for some time. Eventually everyone will wake up and realize there must be more out there and given time it will be opened up in congress. All we can do is push the topic and wait. I cant help but think we wont make it another 100 years , so if there's a time for people to know its NOW. I don't know why i feel this way but i do , what if something epic happens like nuclear or biological war ? Do we all want to die not knowing the truth? It's very sad to think about , i just hope the Aliens out there have good intentions and can stop the fall outs from happening.

- nasacarl



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If we humans are mere lab rats then wiping us out and starting again is probably no big deal . I truly hope i am wrong and we make it off this planet someday. I like to think we are more than just pets or entertainment.
Disclosure should be number 1 thing on the agenda for we deserve to know and us knowing might have an effect on our very future



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl
If we humans are mere lab rats then wiping us out and starting again is probably no big deal . I truly hope i am wrong and we make it off this planet someday. I like to think we are more than just pets or entertainment.
Disclosure should be number 1 thing on the agenda for we deserve to know and us knowing might have an effect on our very future


just remember.. in our lab experiments we have different "groups" of "rats"...

some for the "control" group and some for the "study" group.

at the end of every experiment.. some are kept .. live specimens.


and you use the term "us" when you say you don't see "us surviving" .. do you consider "us" as "all humans on the planet"?

even ones that have taken great precaution.. underground bunker-city-installments?

-



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
OP, if you mean 'proof' as in, you turn on the news and the mainstream media is telling you "it's true, it's OK to believe in it now" then perhaps not. If you mean proof that everyone else will HAVE to accept, then perhaps not - some people are religiously skeptical. But you can prove it to yourself, which is all that really matters. I'd suggest to do that completely, however, you would have to have a very definite sighting or actual contact of some kind. Which is certainly possible, if you look for it. I have seen and experienced enough to feel that I have personal proof, I don't wonder and hope anymore. I have seen. I'm not interested in persuading anyone else, especially the 'professional' skeptics who thrive on naysaying and disdainful put downs. So, my advice is, look for personal proof and let the rest take care of itself.



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
Other then the fact that NASA lies to us,


NASA doesn't lie... they merely do not tell you everything... and it helps if you know who and what to ask



NSA won't tell us a thing.


When was the last time you asked the NSA anything? How about the NRO or the NGA?

Well go ahead ask... they are very helpful if your not stupid...

National Security Agency
www.nsa.gov...

National Reconnaissance Office
www.nro.gov...

National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
www1.nga.mil...




Do you think we will ever know or the documents of all top secret projects or anything will come out?


All? No... Many? yes... you want some? What are you interested in





Also do you think ANY one person in the USA has been to another planet by a secret secret government project


Yes


dealing with a reversed engineered UFO?


No our own tech



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge
 





and you use the term "us" when you say you don't see "us surviving" .. do you consider "us" as "all humans on the planet"? even ones that have taken great precaution.. underground bunker-city-installments?


All human life that is kept in the dark about ET's.
The ones who have these underground bunkers are obviously gov/alien/hybrids of some sort that know everything and hence is why they are building underground bases. I don't consider them to be 'us' because they are the ones keeping the secret and if they find the need to build underground facilities why not tell the public and let the public do the same , for protection or whatever it is they are doing. Seems to me if something happened they would be safe down there.

There is something fishy going on underground that's for sure and it's not part of our civilization , in my opinion.



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The Real Disclosure will come from the sky. believe me on that.



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by xweaponx
Other then the fact that NASA lies to us,


NASA doesn't lie... they merely do not tell you everything... and it helps if you know who and what to ask



NSA won't tell us a thing.


When was the last time you asked the NSA anything? How about the NRO or the NGA?

Well go ahead ask... they are very helpful if your not stupid...

National Security Agency
www.nsa.gov...

National Reconnaissance Office
www.nro.gov...

National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
www1.nga.mil...




Do you think we will ever know or the documents of all top secret projects or anything will come out?


All? No... Many? yes... you want some? What are you interested in





Also do you think ANY one person in the USA has been to another planet by a secret secret government project


Yes


dealing with a reversed engineered UFO?


No our own tech



So what is the NRO or the NGA hiding that could lead to alien technology?

Or technology out of this world?



posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Absence of proof is not proof of absence. The question you ask yourself is... If I were an alien ... would I reveal myself to a primitive society knowing the most probable consequences of being incarcerated, chopped up and analysed? Probably not.

Same with secret technologies. We'll hear about it. But a long time after it happens.



posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
you should join the club and find out... JOIN THE NSA today!!!



b



posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx

So what is the NRO or the NGA hiding that could lead to alien technology?
Or technology out of this world?


Our secret space fleet... the one that Gary McKinnon stumbled upon and will pay dearly for
To bad the dolt couldn't remember any names to use as keyword or forgot how to use "print screen"



posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by retroboy
Same with secret technologies. We'll hear about it. But a long time after it happens.


Quite right...

For example the secret space station the Russians had over 40 years ago... the Almaz...

www.pbs.org...

If they had this back then and we only NOW are getting to see it... then imagine what is really out there now



posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Alright so what is stopping ET's from just landing in the middle of time square and saying "hey we are real" and then leaving? It doesn't make sense as to why we'd be kept in the dark about it. Or maybe it does to someone else and I am not understanding.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join