It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Races from atlatis. Under the snow.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I come from the land of the ice and snow.
We all come from monkeys
Those who traveled from Atlantis to Africa got vitamin b. The ones that stayed in Atlantis after the snow coverd it. turned pink. Heres why.
www.youtube.com...://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=448308542&feature=player_embedded< br />
We are reptile base of the brain animals trying to evolve to humane. There is no difference in black white brown green or yellow. Not one is better we all stemmed from Atlantis. Ask Plato. This just shows no one is superior we come from monkeys and Atlantis. Peace, love, and illumination.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I come from the land of the ice and snow.

The rest of the line is "Where the midnight sun and the hot springs glow."

You have mixed up your lyrics a bit there, methinks?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
A single youtube video is not proof of anything my friend.

Besides there were many civilizations in existance when Atlantis was supposedly in the Atlantic. Furthermore, if that were true we would see very similar civilizations popping up all over after that.

The fact of the matter is all of the ancient people's were vastly different in most every way.

And the reason why we have different colored people is because of Melanin, and chemical that responds to sunlight. People in africa are exposed to extremely heavy ammounts of sunlight all year round.

On the opposite side, low levels of sunlight exposure.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm sorry

I don't trust youtube.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Wait I am confused...

...snow monkeys taking a refreshing dip in a hot spring?

How does that video relate to us being from Atlantis? I am confused.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MoralOne

Where does Lumeria fit into all of this?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The video link is about monkeys........

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoralOne.
We all come from monkeys

That's as wrong as it gets!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoralOne
We are reptile base of the brain animals trying to evolve to humane. There is no difference in black white brown green or yellow. Not one is better we all stemmed from Atlantis. Ask Plato. This just shows no one is superior we come from monkeys and Atlantis. Peace, love, and illumination.

First, Plato's dead so we can't ask him. All we have is his writings of dialogues he had with Timaeus and Critias 9000 years after the fall of Atlantis. You can read the full text (although it's not much) here. He says nothing at all about monkeys or reptiles. It's actually very interesting.

Timaeus and Critias, two of Plato's dialogues, are the only existing written records which specifically refer to Atlantis. The dialogues are conversations between Socrates, Hermocrates, Timeaus, and Critias. Apparently in response to a prior talk by Socrates about ideal societies, Timeaus and Critias agree to entertain Socrates with a tale that is "not a fiction but a true story."

The story is about the conflict between the ancient Athenians and the Atlantians 9000 years before Plato's time. Knowledge of the distant past apparently forgotten to the Athenians of Plato's day, the story of Atlantis was conveyed to Solon by Egyptian priests. Solon passed the tale to Dropides, the great-grandfather of Critias. Critias learned of it from his grandfather also named Critias, son of Dropides.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
They are pink. Like the Caucasian homosapien. This is why we are pink. The ones that traveled to Africa got to much sun vitamin b or something.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by harvib

Lumeria was supposedly another big civilization during the time of ancient Atlantis, if i am correct.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So what do you all think. We come from monkies...Yes or no? Evolution by god? Or creationisms by aliens. Or?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
reply to post by harvib

Lumeria was supposedly another big civilization during the time of ancient Atlantis, if i am correct.

Lumeria and some spell it Lemuria began before the time of Atlantis but coexisted during the Atlantian age. Lumerians were spiritually advanced peace loving beings but acquired great advanced technologies as did Atlantis.

The remains and ruins of lumeria can still be seen and found today if you know where to look and the Lumerians were known as the Ascented Ones, Ancient Ones or Great Ones.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by amari]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Hey thanks for the info.

I remember reading something on it, but i was not 100% sure.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Lemuria was created during the 19th century. It was created to try to make sense of a theory at the time, before plate tectonics was fully understood.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
There is no way we came form monkeys ok. Our make up is much more complicated, any one with an understanding of evolution and biological physiology knows this.

We evolved along totally different paths. The only thing related is the same thing all creatures on earth share. Saying we evolved from a monkey is about as asinine as saying we came from spiders or fish.

All life on earth shares the same general DNA it is how it is coded that separates us.

So no, from the understanding I have from what I've learned, the school of thought about us coming from a ape is flawed, and was only a theory based on loose an improper compilations.

Figure out where all life stems from, and the original separation of those branches and you will know were we came from.

The fact that scientists are still trying to figure that out is proof enough. Cave men and neanderthals are a different species that we are, even though we share a common genetic structure, we are not directly related.

Like gorillas and chimps, share a common genetics, they are a different species.

new topics

top topics

join