It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting UFO vid - unknown lights merge together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

From poster of original footage:

I don't know the source behind this strange intense light , however, the way it joined another light in the sky makes it much stranger. This was filmed at a distance of approx 10 miles away.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Other merging/separating UFO videos:

Video 1:
(0:42 on video)

Video 2:
(1:22 on video)

Video 3:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Why do I imagine Barry White music kicking in as those lights approach each other in the first vid? LOL

Very good vids. Cheers.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
Why do I imagine Barry White music kicking in as those lights approach each other in the first vid? LOL

Very good vids. Cheers.

Ha good point (I can't watch the footage now without thinking of it).

Certainly an interesting video - I don't think the objects are CGI,planes,lanterns,kites,flares,planets or any other mundane explanation I can think of.

Perhaps some of our resident debunkifiers could examine the videos and debunkify them.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Any thoughts out there?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Another 'merging' UFO video:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

lmao It didn't help that at the end of video two those two guys were trying to do a bob and doug mckenzie great white north impression.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
...those two guys were trying to do a bob and doug mckenzie great white north impression.

I have no idea what that means

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Youtube has no credibility whatsoever, so why people continue to post videos trying to convince everyone that aliens exist is truly lame.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Youtube has no credibility whatsoever, so why people continue to post videos trying to convince everyone that aliens exist is truly lame.
Why?

If I catch a UFO on video, that's where I'm sticking it. And I did, as do many many other people. So saying that it's all BS on youtube is basicly arrogant and a classic mark of the serial psuedoskeptic. (attack the source, not the material on it) Bravo, you've shown that you can't judge the video, just where it was hosted. *adds to list of psuedoskeptics*

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Youtube has no credibility whatsoever

That's like saying that the whole tree is bad because of a few bad apples. Just because people make hoaxes and post them on YouTube doesn't mean that all of the videos are hoaxes or uncredible.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Originally posted by NephraTari
...those two guys were trying to do a bob and doug mckenzie great white north impression.

I have no idea what that means

Its a pair of characters created by canadas answer to saturday night live.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Picture an airliner or any aircraft with a light on each wing heading directly towards you the viewer. The aircraft begins a turn to the viewers left (a right hand turn from the pilots point of view). One wing is higher than the other and as the turn progresses the light on the aircrafts left wing appears to merge with the light on the aircafts right wing. As the turn continues the lights will point away from the viewer and disappear.
Don't get me wrong. I believe in UFO's. I watch the sky during the day and at night. I have seen all kinds of things that would confuse someone if they were not prepared. It's not uncommon to see an airliner fly over in broad daylight at altitude and not be able to see the wings because of the angle of the plane to the viewer. To many it would appear to be a cigar shape or even disc shape viewed edge on.
I have watched a bright light appear in the sky at night. Just seemed to switch on! It appeared to hover low to the horizon for several minutes. It became brighter! All of a sudden it began to move to the left, quickly picked up speed and then just dissapeared! Exciting right? I finally saw a........ pilot on an extended base leg, turn on his landing light and fly some twenty miles before turning on to final for landing.
Keep watching the sky. Look closely. Figure that most, if not all, of what you see is explainable as something human made i.e. airplane, helicopter (with searchlight?), drone, satellite.
Believe me, if and when you do see a UFO there will be no doubt. I saw one, just one, in all of the years I've been watching. I hesitate to dicuss it because of all the skeptics on this sight. I just don't need to read thier nonsense.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by miketwosix]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm sorry but most ufologists would agree with me. You can't just post a video off Youtube and call it evidence without knowing, who uploaded the video, has it been tampered with, the date & the time it was taken, any eye witnesses etc. Just posting a video alone proves absolutely nothing unless the things I've just mentioned are taken into consideration and investigated.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

So you know "most" ufologist ?

Fancy you

Some people post vids like these because they dont know,or aren't sure

what it is, they leave them open to discuss, and tear apart

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Sorry you feel that way -you do know Youtube is just a video hosting site?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Talking of YouTube - have they recently had a cull of decent UFO videos?

new topics

top topics

join