It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton’s Visit To China, Motive? - Above Politics 54

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Homer and Martin question the motives behind Mrs. Clinton's visit to China, and just how much of the US's national debt, China owns. Why has the Texas National Guard been placed on Alert? Is Allan Stanford alive? Hear Martin start the conspiracy!! And why does the EU Court of Human Rights feel it can tell the UK Government it must pay compensation to terror suspects. And off the discussions of the EU, Homer and Martin talk about State and Federal rights in the US.

And Homer's rant is back!!!.

ABOVE POLITICS Number 53, with Martin Bain and Homer Fife, from AboveTopSecret.com.
Show length is 29:56.
Direct link to show MP3 file: atsmix_3225.mp3 (10 mb)
Subscribe to ABOVE POLITICS in your favorite MP3 utility/player: ABOVE POLITICS RSS feed
Subscribe to ABOVE POLITICS in iTunes for your iPod: ABOVE POLITICS iTunes feed

ABOVE POLITICS is the alternative political program from AboveTopSecret.com, all content is copyright (2009) by AboveTopSecret.com and The Above Network, LLC, all rights reserved. No content of the program may be rebroadcast in part or in whole from any web domain other than ATSMIX.com or ABOVETOPSECRET.com without prior written permission of The Above Network, LLC.

International Reporters wanted for The Above Politics Show thread

The Above Politics Show Web Site

[edit on 2/22/2009 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
On Homers Rant

Bear in mind that I cant speak for the US only NZ on this matter . A generational change in attitudes has largely led us to the Credit Crunch amongst the other things that have been much talked about . To few people remember the Great Depression , Ration Booklets or sacrifice. Much of those born to Baby boom parents including myself know nothing about the likes of saving string from parcels or repairing shoes . Today it is possible to find new houses where by the owner or owners are mortgaged to the hilt and all the furniture inside has been brought on Hire Purchase . Now just one of those is bad enough but I would bet money that it is possible to find both under the same roof .

So it a cultural shift rather then an idealogical one .

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hey Homer. I can see why you're upset.

Don't blame the liberals. The conservatives are just as innocent as the liberals in this case. Neither of them knew better.

You may remember me when I constantly argued from a liberal point of view and I didn't take into account all the other factors about what I was saying or what it would mean if these liberal ideas were enacted into policy. I just thought I was liberal because I was against initiating war. I agreed with the social side of the liberal ideology. But I never really agreed with the liberal view of economics. I never thought there was any other choice of ideologies to choose from. I began to learn about libertarian thought and now I'm more libertarian. I believe in small government, that people should have personal freedoms as long as they don't harm others, and I believe in the free market and economic freedom.

You see, these people don't think they have a choice to be something else other than liberal. They're brainwashed with liberal propaganda in the MSM... and they're told that more government is big government. Just remember how I used to be and you can kind of figure out what most liberals are like from that.

Liberals are like that because they don't think they have a choice. They don't think that you can have a free market that doesn't restrict growth. They think that rich people are evil. It's not so much that they are blinded by their ideology but they have become discontent with the current system and I am too and they have every right to be.

But, don't blame the liberals. We've had this global financial collapse coming for a long time. There is a lot of literature on it. I've been reading some literature and it's scary how the way we talk about the financial crisis right now is similar to the way that people talked about it back then.

Just don't blame the liberals. I think they're innocent.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSMIX

I've heard through a very strange grapevine that one of the reasons for Hillaryouses visit was a small matter called "Eminent Domain",anyone else heard this?Would not even want to imagine what China would do with it.They wouldn't just come over here and start demanding ownership of certain properties? would they? could eminent domain give them the right to seize property?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tweedledee

I wonder how long it will be before China owns a huge chunk of this Nation anyway

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If you remember back during the Clinton administration of the 90's, China was given (sold) American missile guidance technology. And China has since given million$$ to the Clinton Library. Read into that what you want, but "follow the money" and see where it leads.

Now the Clinton's have another opportunity to give (sell) additional technology and this is great cover for them.

Too bad we don't enforce our laws against sedition and treason.

BFO

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSMIX

The China Threat: How the People's Republic Targets America by Bill Gertz (Jan 1, 2002)

I am not trying to sell books. But I just discovered this guy, and unless you have a Kindle or some way of reading his work online... you still have to use old fashioned books for some things. He is claimed to have "unrivalled access to sources within the Pentagon and the American intelligence community". In this book, Gertz states some shocking evidence. Here is a snippent:

“True to its pro-Beijing policies, the Clinton administration in November 2000 waived economic sanctions against China for missile sales to Iran and Pakistan, in exchange for another hollow Beijing promise. This time China promised not to export any goods that could assist nuclear missile programs.

Within months, US Intelligence agencies identified clear violations of the pledge, with shipments of missile components for Pakistan’s nuclear-capable Shaheen 1 and Shaheen 2 missiles.

The Bush administration acted in September 2001 with sanctions on both nations, despite opposition from within the administration by pro-China officials left over from the Clinton administration and by some new political appointees”

I am just starting to read Bill Gertz’s work. His subsequently published books also appear very revealing:

The Failure Factory: How Unelected Bureaucrats, Liberal Democrats, and Big Government Republicans Are Undermining America's Security and Leading Us to War by Bill Gertz (Sep 30, 2008)

Enemies: How America's Foes Steal Our Vital Secrets--and How We Let It Happen by Bill Gertz (Aug 7, 2007)

Treachery: How America's Friends and Foes Are Secretly Arming Our Enemies by Bill Gertz (May 31, 2005)

Breakdown: How America's Intelligence Failures Led to September 11 by Bill Gertz (Aug 25, 2002)

Betrayal: How the Clinton Administration Undermined American Security by Bill Gertz (Nov 25, 2001)

Here is a snippet from this last mentioned book:

“President Clinton turned upside-down Dwight D. Eisenhower’s warning about a too-powerful military-industrial complex. Using the end of the Cold War as a cover, and to please corporate bigshots targeted for campaign contributions, Clinton has loosened export controls on several high-technology sectors, including U.S. high-speed computer manufacturers, software makers, and communications satellite makers who want to sell to China.

Two such companies are Loral Space & Communications, Ltd., and Hughes Electronics, both the subject of federal investigation to determine how they passed embargoed military-useful weapons technology transfers. Loral was headed by Bernard Schwartz, who has given hundreds of thousands of dollars to Clinton and the Democratic Party. Hughes was headed by C Michael Armstrong, who was named head of the influential President’s Export Council after lobbying vigorously – and successfully – for the easing of U.S. national security export controls. Shortly after the “decontrols” took place, American supercomputers began showing up in Chinese and Russian nuclear weapons development centers – helping to build nuclear arms that might one day be turned against the United States.”

Call me a Liberal in Recovery – whatever. Unfortunately, we need about ten million more like me in the US, and a US Surpeme Court willing to step up to the plate and enforce the US Constitution (re: natural born citizen clause to be POTUS), whether we like it or not.

[edit on 3/4/0909 by BFO]

BFO

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

External Content:
Chinese Scoop Up SoCal Foreclosures

Lots of foreigners are traveling to Southern California to see the sights and, more importantly, to look at all the foreclosed and price reduced homes.
www.aifsexpo.com...

If you look at this, you can see the Chinese investors commenting that the prices of foreclosed properties in So Cal are about half of what they are in Beijing. Well, that would be not so bad if they were BUYING at that price.

But, there is no indication that they are buying. There was some Chinese visitor's comment about "maybe in one yeea - two yea(r)"

-- OK, So.... is that the time frame that Clinton's eminent domain sell-out is supposed to take place so they can buy at pennies on the dollar instead of only 50% of Beijing prices?

Look, Clinton lost $20 million on her presidential bid, sold out to Obama to get out of debt, and is no doubt following her husband's policy of selling out to the Chinese for whatever she can get personally.

I'm sorry, but the dream is over! It was over when JFK, MLK, Bobby, Malcom-X and John Lennon were assassinated - I'm not saying by whom because i don't know and it makes no difference; the dream was over when they framed Nixon with Watergate for his energy independence plan!

We need the US Supreme Court to perform it's appointed duty and support the US Constitution with the cases on their desk's RIGHT NOW, and CLEAN HOUSE - All The Way - legally, defending the US Constitution, stopping the madness, and without a shot being fired.

Seriously, if Chief Justice Roberts et. al. do not step up to the plate to make this system work ASAP, then they are going to force the Joint Chiefs (or other high military command) to step in and do something that has not happened in the 233 years since the United States Declaration of Independence: Declaration of a State of Constitutional Emergency requiring military intervention and hold the Supreme Court in sequester, similar to the way the Vatican does with the Bishops when they need a new Pope. And we would have to wait until they decide on the on the cases regarding US Government leadership before them ALREADY at this moment. And NOBODY wants that to happen.

The Cases regarding US Government leadership before the US Supreme Court right now are so monumental, it is in-friggin-credible that nobody but fringy media hacks will even comment on it. Ha! the RNC had their big shindig two days ago and proved to the world that they still have not the mettle to speak the truth.

[edit on 3/5/0909 by BFO]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Been hearing rumours that China is writing off dept in return for semi exclusive rights to space, much like when the UK stood down its space program in the 70’s; Hence the end of the shuttle program.

new topics

top topics

join