It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Baalbek foundation stones.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: Harte

Its threads like this that make me miss Marduk

Harte and heard from him a few days ago. He sent us a copy of his book on dragons/whales/stuff. Send me a PM and I'll send it on to you. He was probably like to hear from a fan.

Thanks for the tip. I've now got 10 chapters to read tge next couple of days!

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Let us know what you think. I read bits and pieces of it before he put it all together and I have not yet ventured to read the entire mass.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Oh I definitely will. I told him I'd give him my feedback and probably a couple dozen questions to go along with it! I'm on tge 2nd chapter rt now so 8 to go.

I was kind of surprised that he remembered me to be honest but you got my foot in the door so thank you for that.

edit on 26-5-2020 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: Hanslune

Oh I definitely will. I told him I'd give him my feedback and probably a couple dozen questions to go along with it! I'm on tge 2nd chapter rt now so 8 to go.

I was kind of surprised that he remembered me to be honest but you got my foot in the door so thank you for that.

He might remember you - he has an excellent memory - but as a writer myself if someone I don't know says they want to read what I wrote - they become my immediate friend!

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join