It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings and their proximity pattern

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Just joined the forums and would like to share my experience and maybe get some feed back and possibilities

16-05-2008. Walking up a backstreet the person with me noticed the object. It was traveling slowly at a constant altitude heading in a north west direction. It then began to move in a south eastern direction towards us. As it approached I thought it was very long and slender looking but as it passed directly over us it appeared more cubic in appearance and somewhat diffused or blurred. I was surprised to see a different object on the film after I recorded. Anyway, as it began to move away from us I ran to my house and grabbed the dvd cam. By the time I went outside it was at a painful distance and nothing more than a mere speck in the sky but I did managed to get these few fleeting moments.

the footage is in two halves, the second is slowed down.

This is not the first UFO I have seen, it is however the first I have captured on film.
A year before I filmed this, in the same spot I witnessed 2 orange orbs on two separate occasions at night. The first, no more than 100 feet from the ground and about the size of a basketball came straight in my direction without a sound, I pointed it out to my girl friend who was with me at the time and as soon as I did the object turned at more than 90 degrees instantaneously and shot off at twice its original speed.
The second time I was putting out rubbish and was on my own, an orange orb floated silently from over the roof of my house, just right there in front of me, no more than 40 foot away. It was about twice the size of a basket ball and a very dull orange that seemed to emit from its center, its surface appeared semi transparent and patchy, like cooling hot lava with the crust on top. but it wasn't lava and there was no crust, just its outer form looked that way.

Those two sightings where in 2007, my first sighting of ufo's was back in 1999 with 3 other people when we saw multiple silver balls materializing and de-materializing in an area of sky, moving incredible fast also making 90 degree turns, their behavior was like bees caught in invisible glass bottle. They where very far away but quite distinctive. After that I have been seeing silver orbs and other strange things in the sky on and off over the years.

Its always been the silver orbs since 1999 and many times I have been fortunate to have shared the sightings with other people. The thing is though, I saw them first at a great distance and following that to my most recent, whether it be the one I filmed or the orange orbs, I'm seeing them closer and closer each time.
I haven't seen anything this year so far, but the trend of seeing them closer each time never escapes my mind and leaves me wondering about if I see them again how close is it actually going to be ?
Its a curious pattern and if you have thoughts on it I would like to hear them. thanks for taking the time.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by supermass]

[edit on 22-2-2009 by supermass]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Link is Broken
Second line

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Link is Broken
Second line

yeah sorry about that, I'm not sure what a 'youtube video number' is I'm trying to correct it.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Interesting sightings, thanks for sharing. Seems like you have a hotspot there.

In order to get the youtube video working: Post only the last letters after the ...watch?v= of the url into the box.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by TimeBandit]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeBandit

sound, thanks

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I saw this on youtube, its like a craft that can carry on person or alien on it, in Mexico they saw it and called it a witch www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Could be that witch thingy.
I captured some frames and on one theres some kind of reflection, which could hint to metal structures.
Anyways, the witch is plausible.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by TimeBandit]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
seeing you took the time to capture images from the footage I thought you might like to see these. These are pictures I took from the cameras LCD screen, there's a bit more detail.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeBandit
Could be that witch thingy.
I captured some frames and on one theres some kind of reflection, which could hint to metal structures.
Anyways, the witch is plausible.

Apologies if you have seen the pictures already, Im not sure if i replied to you or the post, I'm still only getting use to forums.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Looks like a hot air balloon to me

new topics

top topics

join