It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Shouldn't Have Bought That New TV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I just took out a loan on a $30k car and had already decided I hate my job and want to leave, which I will as soon as I find another one - which wont take me long.

Dont worry about it. Your attitude determines your altitude as they say. Stay positive. There were more millionaires made during the great depression than any other time.

Decide that you wont let the system beat you & your half way there.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Nonchalant]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
look at the bright side, if hyperinflation starts tomorrow, you got one heck of a bargain on the tv!!

heck, me and my husband are listening to the news reports, all the bailout talk, and looking at each other, we should have went for that nice big mansion instead of this lowly little place...lol....
we just didn't think anyone was dumb enough to loan us that amount of money..
how stupid of us!!
they were that dumb!!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Haha the problem with your line of thinking, who would trade resources for a tv with no broadcasting, and possibly no electricity?? I mean my DVD collection would fare well but...

But yeah I remember a lot of things I've bought in the past wasting money on, and regret. We can be so impulsive sometimes. Sell it asap if you can, an idea is to ask the manager of a bar to trade it for their outdated tv, say it will get them more customers for fight nights/hockey games.

And if you really are thinking apocalyptic lol, why do you need an expensive AR-15? Do what the Allies did in WWII. They dropped cheap single shot pistols to civilians. The idea was one bullet kills the invader, then you take his gun!

<< 1   >>

join