It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] More clues please!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
There needs to be more clues. Once we solve one clue we sometimes have to wait 20 hours for a new clue. Can the clues come faster please.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
theres already a new clue out. And its been solved. I'll send the clue to ya by U2U.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
lol...im sOOOOOO lost....

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
[Edited on 16-4-2004 by parker]

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Can the clues come faster please. I hate having a long period inbetween clues.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
Can the clues come faster please. I hate having a long period inbetween clues.

Some of us have got lives ILP, and if the clues came and went fast we wouldn't stand a chance or partisipating.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
THE REASON YOU DO NOT SEE MORE CLUES IS THAT THEY HAVE NONE, AND PASS THEM ALONG ONLY AS THEY FIND THEM. WHY ELSE WOULD A "GAME" BE ANNOUNCED WEEKS BEFORE IT STARTS? THEY NEED YOUR HELP.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5
THE REASON YOU DO NOT SEE MORE CLUES IS THAT THEY HAVE NONE, AND PASS THEM ALONG ONLY AS THEY FIND THEM. WHY ELSE WOULD A "GAME" BE ANNOUNCED WEEKS BEFORE IT STARTS? THEY NEED YOUR HELP.

Oh man, please stop typing in all CAPS. It�s considered rude in this type of forum. It�s difficult to read and hard on the eyes.

Thanks,

Kinglizard

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'LL TRY TO FIX. I'M USING A TEXT-ONLY WEB CLIENT THAT DOES NOT OFFER LOWER-CASE IN FORM FIELDS.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I guess no more clues untill may 1st. All the clues so far were crackable so if the the hunt is any thing like the clues so far I will be fine. It was fun having to decipher the code and I have to admit some of them were hard to decipher.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
you'll have to wait to see some more clues, maybe the new clue is already out there. Here some advice from your friendly oracle, anything you see can be a clue

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
you'll have to wait to see some more clues, maybe the new clue is already out there. Here some advice from your friendly oracle, anything you see can be a clue

Go to findtherings.com On the page it clearly says, "This page is the only source of official clues and information about the Find The Rings event." So anything I see can not be a clue. I take it you have solved all the codes as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
have you clearly check the page? viewed the source aswell?? im apart of a team which is giving friendly advice, like an oracle, Starchild and benji make up the full team. Anyways, all the recent clues have been solved i believed

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have checked the source code done everything. I am just patiently waiting for the contest to start.

top topics

join