It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it has been 8 months and i am still not over my wife leaving

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

i KNOW that is what i should do and what i need to do. i just don't think i want to...can ya understand that?

I think I understand..., I believe the term is "grasping at straws"...even though you've already admitted to yourself what you need to do...it's just too easy to simply go over there and apply that band-aid to your bullet wound... Sooner or later (hopefully sooner), you're just going to have to bite down and pull that bullet out....before you can heal.... We're not saying anything you don't already know...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
After the laughter comes tears. If you can't deal with the rough times, then you don't deserve to share in the good times. That simple.

You may not be "as happy" with any other woman, but you'll at least have peace of mind and freedom. If those don't make you happy, then maybe you need professional help.

Everytime you think of her, you're keeping the psychic link open and feeding from it. Find a new psychic link to feed from. Every moment you spend in misery builds karma. Other people will sense that built-up misery and react to you in kind. This leads to a slippery slope.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thing fish
part of me feels like i need to sever all ties with her and the other part wants to take her whatever way i can get her.
it is making me suicidal though. it really is. i have been laying in bed for hours thinking of how to do it.

You are lucky she did not dump you like yesterdays trash, or toss you out like a ragged piece of underwear.

What you need to sever is your feelings which are attached to your past dreams.

You dreamed of a future that you cannot make into a reality. You need to let go of the old dream and create a new vision for your future.

I sense you are punishing yourself, so I suggest to begin by forgive yourself.

Kick the dust off, take care of yourself, join a gym, get out and meet people, say your prayers, take your vitaimins. Life is an adventure and you are the star player in your life's adventure.

<< 1   >>

join