It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the antichrist called the Art Bell show 1998 predicting enconomic collapse starting in 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I just came across this video on the Youtube and found it interesting that this guy claiming to be the "Anti-Christ" predicted the economic collapse 10 year's ago.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Danops

One way God says to tell if a spirit or whatever is from him or satan is if his predictions come true. For me, the implications of your thread in tandem with this "test" leads me to believe that either he can't be the antichrist because he predicted something correctly or that he's from God......aw my head just exploded all over my computer.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Danops

Well, the only way to find out, is to simply ask him, the day he makes himself known publically.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
lol that was funny when Art answered and said "Anti-Christ line you're on the air, hello".

I think it was a joke, but yeah it did come true kinda.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Man Art and George have had so many wacked people call though...

There's Satan incarnate (oscar),
God's ten-star general (jc)
Numerous immortals, aliens incarnate, even a few different antichrists!

Most of them just showoffs.

As for the "antichrist's " prediction, the signs of the collapse were there to see, I am not too impressed.

I have yet to even be convinced that the antichrist does exist, and if so, if it is actually a person rather than a mindset or peice of technilogy.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I must say that after listening to the Anti-Christ speak I wanted to invite him over some tea and therapy. The poor man is not half as eloquent and the bible said he would be. He seems pretty insecure too.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ofcourse The Antichrist will be a Person. If He will be a Human, however, is another story.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
so the antichrist has a day job and attends birthday parties,,,, and even went to elementary school

i never thought of the devil being human or attending public school,,,,

he just is

aalso,,,, whaT IS THE ACTUAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN, the devil and antichrist????

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by Danops

One way God says to tell if a spirit or whatever is from him or satan is if his predictions come true. ...

No. God says that if a (self-proclaimed) prophet states something is going to happen, and it doesn't, the prophet has spoken presumptiously, and it is not of God. Additionally, God says that any spirit that acknowledges that Jesus came in the flesh is from God. You might have the two a little confused.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortywarn

aalso,,,, whaT IS THE ACTUAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN, the devil and antichrist????

The difference is, that Satan is The Headboss, while The Antichrist will either be his son, someone sent by him, or someone that merely will work in his name, either knowingly or unknowingly.

Technically though, a lot of people can be Antichrist's, as "Antichrist" merely is a term to describe someone that is litteraly against Christ, so to say. But THE Antichrist, is/will be "sent by" Lucifer, either litteraly or metaphorically.

new topics

top topics

join