It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join my white conpsiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ok so I've got some "cold" anger in me a little bit right now because of a certain thread that's going around. My answer to this thread is for all white people to conspire to not give a [snip]about what other races think of them. This will involve loving yourself as a person and realizing that all accusers have an agenda that is selfish, regardless of race.

Will you join me in not giving a [snip]?

mod edit - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
.......Or better yet why dont people just stop being racist FULL STOP towards each other.

personally i think that's what we should be aimnig for.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The obvious contadiction of this thread is a sacrifice that i couldn't get around. I come from a far away land called alberta, apparently the hick capital of canada, and there is so much racial harmony up here it makes me sick. It all comes from not giving credence to the arguments of those who would sow dissention-not giving a [snip]

mod edit
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
(in case it isn't obvious the "it makes me sick" line is loaded with sarcasm)

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So do i have to join bts now to post in my thread mods?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Anti-government. Your post is more of an "ends" than a "means". Know what i'm sayin'?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Mods: I thought using the s word kind of in a way showed the simplicity of the entire concept.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I am kind of stuck in the middle here on this one. On the one hand, I can see where heyo is coming from. But I still think anti-governments sentiment of wanting people to just stop being racist torwards each other is the best policy. Not that heyo is being racist. I don't think he is. I just question how he is expressing it. That is all. I just think he is fed up with how some, but only some, of the minorities treat white people. But I sure realize that most minorities are just like most whites here in the US AND Canada: they just want to AND do live in harmony with members of other races here in North America.:clwndn c:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
Ok so I've got some "cold" anger in me a little bit right now because of a certain thread that's going around. My answer to this thread is for all white people to conspire to not give a [snip]about what other races think of them. This will involve loving yourself as a person and realizing that all accusers have an agenda that is selfish, regardless of race.

Will you join me in not giving a [snip]?

mod edit - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

I hope that you get a beautiful bronze tan this summer.

Good luck.

With your thread !

top topics

join