It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese troops flood Tibet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
Look folks, China has very recently threatened to drop US securities and move to a Gold Standard...

That spells deep sh- for the US if that were to happen. It would literally crush us.
China has realized that they have us by the short hairs and are making sure that the US knows it. They did something similar when Bush took office. They shot down a plane and Bush didn't do a damned thing about it.
"They will do something to test the mettle of this guy (obama)." Joe Biden

This is specifically the type of event he was talking about. And once again, the US bowed before their master.
China basically owns the US.

I think that China harassing Tibet is minor compared to the economic havoc their growing wealth and power is due to cause. When the I start reading articles like this one "China prepares to buy up foreign oil companies" /d3ca6g I start to get really nervous!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
You guys should thank for Communist's ruling China,
Communists are trying to get legitimacy from you, so they have
to bow to you.
If China becomes a democratic country, you will face a hawkish china.
because Chinese people have already tolerated your provocations for too long.
who give you the right to tell us what we should do or should not do?
why we must abide by the international regulation constituted by you?
Universal values? laughable.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gs001

if you determine to be the enemy of China and Chinese people
it is your own business.

Mr Paid Internet Blogger.

People posting here are not the enemy of the Chinese people.

They feel as bad as the situation in china and Tianaman Square, and the brutal behaviour shown to it's own citizens.

People here are the enemy of GENOCIDE & EVIL.

I really cannot express in any way how deeply this news has touched me.

As Mentioned by a Previous poster about Tara.

Tara is the Mother of all Buddhas.
She has 21 different forms or emanations.

Her Mantra if anyone wants to say it and think about the Tibetans at the same time and ask her deeply to protect the Monks, women and children, the innocent in this amazing culture is many but the main one is the Green One, the green symbolises that she has all the elements of the "Winds" purified of all the Buddhas present.

Om Tare Tuttare Ture Svaha as Written

When saying it it is pronounced in english:

Om (or Aum) Tare Tuttare Ture Soho.

Om stands for the Body, Speech and Mind of Tara or Enlightened beings seed or capability being in all of us, and her perfected ones now.

Tare Stands for freedom or liberation from Karma, and the cycles of rebirth all things being made from our aggregates.

Tuttare stands for protection or liberation from the 8 fears and external dangers, but mainly the internal mental dangers or stains pollutions, and clearing Karma.

Ture Stands for freeing yourself and others from the false view of "us" and "them" or the Ego an everlasting identity of self, the realisation of One and as modern physics found Non locality, we are all connected.

Svaha stands for may this mantra/Prayer take root in My mind.

Below is a Master Chanter of Tibet Lama Tashi chanting it, if you listen with an Open heart and pray for her to help the Tibetans IT WILL have an effect!

She is not a God but just a form of energy as such,

The scholar Martin Wilson describes Tara this way: "She is the karma-devi the Goddess of Action or Queen of the Action family. Her specialty is acting with lightnening swiftness to aid those in distress. In Buddhist Tantra, males represent compassionate skillful means and females represent the wisdom of emptiness. Tara is female by deliberate choice inorder to show that a woman's body is at least as good as a man's for benefiting sentient beings and attaining enlightenment."

You don’t have to be a Buddhist, a woman or a Tibetan to practice Tara meditations. They are specifically designed to help with illness, fear that dominates your life, or other serious life obstacles - or whenever you lose heart.

Meditation Spot

So even if you have a different faith you are not denying your faith by following this, I recently as can be seen on this thread: Enlightenment What is it and how do we know when we have acheived it? Spoke to a Tibetan Lama, and again last week met on a One to One.

I discussed my belief in Jesus Message, though him not being a God or the son of god any more than any of us are, as well as the Buddhist faith was it a problem or an block to any practise, he smiled and laughed and said "all the Lama's and Tibetan's know Jesus was a Bodhisattva, no difference same love"

If you feel uncomfortable using the Tara mantra for yourself or others just pray for love and peace for this amazing culture and the innocents peaceful Monks women and children now suffering again, using your own belief and faith.

Below is a amazing Documentary on the Tibetan Yogi's and some secret Teachings that have been released and is a Must see for all who would like to know the culture the Chinese are trying to destroy:

Google Video Link

This is one of the best documentaries every made.

I have created and uploaded here to ATS and tara PDF doc showing the mantra Mentioned with the green Tara and also the mandala's for the White Tara to bring the energy of long life and health for all who want a copy to learn or meditate on:Tara Explanation and Mandala

Skyfloating did an very good thread on Tara from an ATS point of view, though I disagree with his thrust it is an excellent thread and food for thought for me:
Tara Extraterrestrial Goddess

Here you can see some instances of the way that Chinese Disinfo Agents are PAID to blog on boards such as ATS and how I caught them out, not difficult

Firstly this thread though it contains factual info relevant to all:
US PsyOp's Posting on the Internet you will see starting here:Elf Revealing the Intenet of Thread Op starting posts here That in fact yes US Psy Op's do post but he was a Chinese PsyOp using that as a distraction to blur the reality of the genocide carried out in Tibet by the Chinese.

Also previously a very good thread with many good contributions and some extremely reliable information on the truth of the Chinese GENOCIDE in Tibet where things such electrical Battons are inserted into Nun's Bodies as a form of Torture, and Monks shot, after being forced to Rape their mother's or their sisters etc will be killed, then the family are charged for the Bullets by the soldiers can be found on this thread, again posted by a Chinese Disinfo Agent, with some excellent posts by ATS members and much information:
The True face of the Dalai Lama I get rolling here
Elf on it

All in all what Clinton has agreed to is to turn a blind eye to the continued Genocide of one of if not the most unique culture in human history. We have much to learn from the Tibetans about the powers of the mind, religion, yoga, and supernatural abilities etc, this is being lost daily and as the culture that has studied the human mind more than any other civilisation in history that we know of it is probably the biggest loss of Knowledge from Humanity since the Library at Alexandria etc.

S+F and I am so saddened that this is not on MSM and is being allowed to happen for money.

We are all human beings and all are as equal as each other, in the modern world where many rightly speak out about Palestine and Darfur why such ignorance of an 50 year genocide of massive proportions, but also the loss of soo much wisdom and knowledge, the very wisdom and knowledge that humanity needs so much now.

Saddened.

Elf.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I think the main point to consider is that a few nations have been testing the water with how the USA will react to military actions, and you have now failed three times.

Georgia
Gaza
And now Tibet

Just wait untill the Mexican violence hits the USA's southern border states.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hitmen

You must be talking about false faith.... in some sort of savior or holy mantra/ideal?

True faith is understanding, not blind obedience to anything stated as fact.

True faith is not just "Oh look at the pretty imagery". The true faith comes from understanding of the imagery and it's relation to everything. Obviously, you do not understand the keys of liberation which have been given to you. Like them or hate them, religions are keys...all keys to the same door... hidden in big balls of doodiepoo. Buddhism just happens to be the least doodiepoo covered, in my humble observation.

Faith in the ways and forces of existence far outweighs any faith in some very fragile government entity. Yes, governments are fragile. They cannot exist without widespread belief and faith in their existence.... but this is false faith. Once that illusion crumbles, the government ceases to exist. The government cannot exist without the governed. China, Tibet, the WORLD could be liberated overnight, all corrupt governments made void and non-existent overnight...

If it were just for the ol' bit of understanding.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

If you insult communist, you are the enemy of communis, I don't mind.
If you hurt the Territorial integrity of China, you are the enemy of 1.3 billion Chinese people.
THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
This makes me sick. Why in the hell are we not sending our troops to save Tibet?? Like we did for Kuwait! And Hillary, what kind of sickening drivel is she spewing? Human rights should always come first.

If it weren't such a sad post I would be laughing at this.

Ok - America has never done a single thing on this entire planet that wasnt directly in its own best interests - nothing.

Ever looked at where Kuwait is on a map (see Georgia for similar strategic importance) - right on the water - it was a kingdom created by the US.

The US gave Saddam the green light to Invade - this has been fully documented and is now public domain. He was duped in order to punish him and his army (was getting too big for his boots).

The media frenzy surrounding Kuwait was drummed up by the "Babies thrown from their incubators by Sadams Royal Guards" - this proved to be a set up as teh girl who testified in from of a congressional committee turned out to be the daughter of the Kuwati ambassador to the US - the congressional committee turned out to be a fake, and the entire scenario was staged by Hills and Knowlton as part of a PR campaign by the Bush senior administration to drum up support for a war.....

But the main reason is because china has the ability to knock out your satellites at will - and the largest army on earth - and would kick you but so hard and so far into the middle of the next millennium you would not know what hit you -

Always amusing to hear your thoughts though.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
I think the main point to consider is that a few nations have been testing the water with how the USA will react to military actions, and you have now failed three times.

Georgia
Gaza
And now Tibet

Just wait untill the Mexican violence hits the USA's southern border states.

Afghanistan
Iraq

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Thanks Elf, I was thinking of that meditation this morning,

there is also,
www.holymtn.com...

One of the deities most frequently seen on altars in China's temples is Quan Yin (also spelled Kwan Yin, Kuanyin; in pinyin, Quan Yin, ivory stone with dyes. Guanyin). In Sanskrit, her name is Padma-pâni, or "Born of the Lotus." Quan Yin, alone among Buddhist gods, is loved rather than feared and is the model of Chinese beauty. Regarded by the Chinese as the goddess of mercy, she was originally male until the early part of the 12th century and has evolved since that time from her prototype, Avalokiteshvara, "the merciful lord of utter enlightment," an Indian bodhisattva who chose to remain on earth to bring relief to the suffering rather than enjoy for himself the ecstasies of Nirvana.

One of the several stories surrounding Quan Yin is that she was a Buddhist who through great love and sacrifice during life, had earned the right to enter Nirvana after death. However, like Avlokiteshvara, while standing before the gates of Paradise she heard a cry of anguish from the earth below. Turning back to earth, she renounced her reward of bliss eternal but in its place found immortality in the hearts of the suffering.

In China she has many names and is also known as

"great mercy, great pity; salvation from misery, salvation from woe; self-existent; thousand arms and thousand eyes," etc. In addition she is often referred to as the Goddess of the Southern Sea -- or Indian Archipelago -- and has been compared to the Virgin Mary. She is one of the San Ta Shih, or the Three Great Beings, renowned for their power over the animal kingdom or the forces of nature. These three Bodhisattvas or P'u Sa as they are know in China, are namely Manjusri (Skt.) or Wên Shu, Samantabhadra or P'u Hsien, and Avalokitesvara or Quan Yin.
Quan Yin is a shortened form of a name that means

One Who Sees and Hears the Cry from the Human World.

Om Mani Padme

www.sacred-texts.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

If you hurt the Territorial integrity of China, you are the enemy of 1.3 billion Chinese people.
THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE.

I am the enemy of no human being.

I am the enemy of supporting what some human beings do to others because they are ordered to, or brainwashed into believing it is right.

I am as sad and upset at pain suffered by a Chinese person as a Tibetan as my neighbour, we are all the same and as equal and worthy of a happy and safe life. That is enshrined within the UN Human Rights.

It is interesting that in China itself, these 1.3 billion people you talk about, none of them can access Above top secret or any such websites because we discuss the world issues from all perspectives, that in China no one is allowed to see the documentary I posted.

How is a documentary showing history and also religion and meditation practises any harm to the Chinese people?

I am sure they are as equal as the rest of the world to be able to make up their own minds from different sources of information where the truth is.

Of interest about what I mention above, if in fact you are posting from within China, it is a fact and has no other truth than you must be part of PRC official Psy Op drive or you wouldn't be able to view and post on Above top Secret!

Kind Regards,

El

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE.

No need to be offended friend, this is not about the people but governments.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
One of the several stories surrounding Quan Yin is that she was a Buddhist who through great love and sacrifice during life, had earned the right to enter Nirvana after death. However, like Avlokiteshvara, while standing before the gates of Paradise she heard a cry of anguish from the earth below.

This story always touched my heart/

I love the beauty and lessons that can be found in all sacred teachings,

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Of interest about what I mention above, if in fact you are posting from within China, it is a fact and has no other truth than you must be part of PRC official Psy Op drive or you wouldn't be able to view and post on Above top Secret
------------------------
laughable. there are several dozens of Chinese netizen here in ATS
You can ask anyone here
BTW, I'm in Beijing

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Would it be too early to guess that Hong Kong is next on the list after Tibet?

Somehow I feel this will not be a top story on the MSM. I would say more but I am suddenly not feeling well. I think it is a case of compassion and sorrow. I'd ask the government for an inoculation but it would appear that a side effect is extreme stupidity and delusions of grandeur.

I think you mean Taiwan, Hong Kong was returned to them in 1997
after the British stole it and held it for 150 years from the times
when they forced opium down the throats of the chinese.

Check out the opium wars and you will understand why the chinese
do not like the british very much.

As an Native American I tend to agree with them.

Your last line made your intent unclear to me.

It is the British that you do not like?

The Chinese are the same.....no.....taking over Tibet has nothing to do with the Opium wars......furthemore the Tibeten genetic makeup is related to Athabascan Genes...think Deni, Hopi, Apache....

The British used the Native Americans to fight those from the 13 colonies and the United States.

Unfortunately they had a problem with Napolean at the time so if it was not for France Native American lives would be far different.

Neverthelss the British are accused of introducing small pocks via blankets to Native Populations.

The Brits were a very very cruel people as you read of thier history. Bloodthirsty....with odd ways of showing kindness.

At least they left Tibet somewhat alone.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It is interesting that in China itself, these 1.3 billion people you talk about, none of them can access Above top secret or any such websites because we discuss the world issues from all perspectives, that in China no one is allowed to see the documentary I posted.

I have lived in China for the past several years and regularly post to ATS, although there are websites that are blocked. Those are usually something to do with issues that the Government see's as biased or otherwise anti cultural, etc. ATS itself is not blocked, many people in China read, ejoy and appreciate the discourse offered here.

TIbet is a complicated issue, it is best to start with reading the entire story of Tibet, and not just the last 50 years. Out here History goes back Four thousand to Five thousand years....50 years is nothing.
After reading the entire History of TIbet it might be best to continue this converation.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Hallberg Rassy

TIbet is a complicated issue, it is best to start with reading the entire story of Tibet, and not just the last 50 years. Out here History goes back Four thousand to Five thousand years....50 years is nothing.

No doubt, why don't you fill us in?

You know history is a funny thing, you can't always trust the people who write it, and constantly changing.

[edit on 102828p://bMonday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The Tibetan History of Tibet
Tibet has a recorded history of statehood extending back to 127 B.C. In the seventh to ninth centuries, the Tibetans often bested the Tang dynasty in battle. Additionally, during this dynasty, the marriage of Princess Wen Cheng and King Gampo was viewed as a strategic move to achieve cooperation and peace between Tibet and China. In 821, after centuries of periodic fighting, China and Tibet signed a treaty where boundaries were confirmed, and each country promised respect for the other's territorial sovereignty. During the Yuan dynasty (1271-1368), the Mongol leader, Genghis Khan, conquered most of Eurasia including China. Thus, instead of China claiming a right to Tibet, Mongolia could assert claim to both China and Tibet. There is no historic evidence to support the assumption that the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) ruled Tibet. In fact, the Qing Emperor in 1652 not only accepted The Fifth Dalai Lama as a leader of an independent state, the Emperor also treated Him as a Divinity on Earth. During this period, Tibet was known in Chinese as Wu-si Zang or Wu-si Guo (guo meaning country). During the Manchu rule (1644-1911), the Qing army was asked by Tibetans to settle disputes. But, this does not support China's right to Tibet. If it did, then the U.S.A. should claim Kuwait and Haiti since it assisted these countries. In fact, on a number of occasions, Tibet exercised power over China, suggesting that perhaps Tibet should claim China! At the time of China's invasion in 1949, Tibet possessed all the attributes of an independent country recognized by international law, including a defined territory, a government, tax system, unique currency, unique postal system and stamps, army, and the ability to carryout international relations. Two years later, the 17-point agreement was imposed on the Tibetan Government by the threat of arms after 40,000 PLA troops had already seized Tibetºs eastern provincial capital, Chamdo. The Tibetan delegates were threatened. The seal of the Tibetan Government was forged by Peking. In Tibet, The 14th Dalai Lama could not freely express His disapproval. However, soon after arriving in India, He repudiated this Agreement stating it was "thrust upon the Tibetan Government and people by the threat of arms." If Tibet had always been a part of China, why was there a need for the 17-point agreement? Finally, the Atlas of Chinese History Maps (published by Chinese Social Science Institute in Beijing) depicts Tibet as an independent country that was never part of China at least before 1280.

Tibet and China: Two Distinct Views*
www.rangzen.com...

As I suspect two views.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The Chinese History of Tibet
Tibet has been part of China since the Yuan dynasty (1271-1368). Centuries ago Mongol and Manchu Emperors ruled or influenced large parts of Asia. During the Tang period (618-907), the Tibetan King, Songsten Gampo, married Princess Wen Cheng. The Princess is thought to have had alot of influence in Tibet. During the Yuan dynasty (1271-1368), Tibet was part of the Mongol Empire which was under Yuan rule. At this time, the Yuan Government implemented residence registration, levied taxes, and imposed corvee duties in Tibet. China's "White Paper" claims that the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) "replaced the Yuan dynasty in China and inherited the right to rule Tibet." During the Manchu rule (1644-1911), the Qing army on a number of occasions entered Tibet to protect it. Finally, in 1951, China and the Tibetan Local Government signed a 17-point agreement concerning the peaceful liberation of Tibet. During this time, The 14th Dalai Lama supported this liberation and acknowledged Tibet is one part of China.

The Tibetan History of Tibet
Tibet has a recorded history of statehood extending back to 127 B.C. In the seventh to ninth centuries, the Tibetans often bested the Tang dynasty in battle. Additionally, during this dynasty, the marriage of Princess Wen Cheng and King Gampo was viewed as a strategic move to achieve cooperation and peace between Tibet and China. In 821, after centuries of periodic fighting, China and Tibet signed a treaty where boundaries were confirmed, and each country promised respect for the other's territorial sovereignty. During the Yuan dynasty (1271-1368), the Mongol leader, Genghis Khan, conquered most of Eurasia including China. Thus, instead of China claiming a right to Tibet, Mongolia could assert claim to both China and Tibet. There is no historic evidence to support the assumption that the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) ruled Tibet. In fact, the Qing Emperor in 1652 not only accepted The Fifth Dalai Lama as a leader of an independent state, the Emperor also treated Him as a Divinity on Earth. During this period, Tibet was known in Chinese as Wu-si Zang or Wu-si Guo (guo meaning country). During the Manchu rule (1644-1911), the Qing army was asked by Tibetans to settle disputes. But, this does not support China's right to Tibet. If it did, then the U.S.A. should claim Kuwait and Haiti since it assisted these countries. In fact, on a number of occasions, Tibet exercised power over China, suggesting that perhaps Tibet should claim China! At the time of China's invasion in 1949, Tibet possessed all the attributes of an independent country recognized by international law, including a defined territory, a government, tax system, unique currency, unique postal system and stamps, army, and the ability to carryout international relations. Two years later, the 17-point agreement was imposed on the Tibetan Government by the threat of arms after 40,000 PLA troops had already seized Tibetºs eastern provincial capital, Chamdo. The Tibetan delegates were threatened. The seal of the Tibetan Government was forged by Peking. In Tibet, The 14th Dalai Lama could not freely express His disapproval. However, soon after arriving in India, He repudiated this Agreement stating it was "thrust upon the Tibetan Government and people by the threat of arms." If Tibet had always been a part of China, why was there a need for the 17-point agreement? Finally, the Atlas of Chinese History Maps (published by Chinese Social Science Institute in Beijing) depicts Tibet as an independent country that was never part of China at least before 1280.

www.rangzen.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Don't underestimate Tibet. They have been dealing with China for a long time.

Don't underestimate the Dalai Lama. He has been dealing with China for a long time.

Don't underestimate the Chinese people. They have been Buddhist and Taoist and Confucian for a lot longer than they have been Communist. They have been dealing with their warlords for a long time. They are a great people. They are not stupid.

The Tibetans and the Chinese have a big problem in common, the Communist Party of China. Eventually they will be finished with that problem and the biggest force to finish it off will be the Chinese people.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hallberg Rassy

IMPOSSIBLE

THERE HAS BEEN too much of the documentaries I and others have posted.

I have posted links to the Tibetan Government in Exile, NOT ALLOWED to be viewed in china.

I have linked reports from refugees who have escaped to India, talking about torture etc as my links show from the Jurists as prepared for the UN

NOT ALLOWED to be seen in china.

I have posted information showing some posters as and the general Paid blogging service of the PRC in psy op's NOT ALLOWED to be veiwed behind the Chinese Firewall.

I am sure in Bejing there are several thousand people reading and posting on sites like ATS but with PRC government backing and control, not the general public. NOT POSSIBLE.

Thank you for showing us how many are paid to blog in Bejing to very imformative

Elf

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join