It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should unborn children have ANY rights?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
An unborn child has a right to live. He or she has a right, like the rest of us do, to have his or her heart continue to beat without anyone else stopping it through murder. The human law may not support this right. But the higher law of right and wrong does.

reply to post by Mynaeris

If you were being serious, Margaret Sanger would be very proud of you.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

She isn't coming back so let it be. This is my last post on this thread I shouldn't be bumping it myself but its not going to do any good beating up Myn ok?

She is unable to defend her position on this matter and I am not going to pretend I can speak out to defend her either. She has left the building people let it be.

No one can fathom her position on this matter so...ah screw it.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Why is she gone? Why not coming back? Are you talking about Myna?
Me has confused now.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I am going to take liberty and speak up on the OP's behalf. First FlyersFan re-read what the OP has said without getting your emotions in the way. IMO this threads leans towards a more reasonable approach to pro-life.

This seems to me to be a thread about the fact that the unborn child does not have a choice, but the mother does. Read where she says abortion is NOT contraception. If people cannot commit to each other they should not have babies.

If adoptive parents and foster parents need screening why not women who want IVF or just in general. Unborn children SHOULD have rights otherwise it really is about the mother and never about them.

Go ahead and discuss

[edit on 24-2-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
A fetus is not a person, and therefore has no rights. Until out of the womb, it is a parasite.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The term child refers to someone between birth and puberty. "unborn child" is an oxymoron. So no, they dont have any rights.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sadisticwoman

Do you realize how retarded that sounds?
Parasite?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Think of all the children who were aborted in the past, who could have been here, posting their opinion on this thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey
Think of all the children who were aborted in the past, who could have been here, posting their opinion on this thread.

And? Sorry, but I miss your point or what it has to do with this thread. Think abot all the evil people out there who werent aborted and were allowed o go murder and rape. Hows that any different than your argument?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ctjctjctj

fRom someone who has probably never been on the other side of the tracks. There are fates worse then death.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Well, with that mentality I can clearly see how you can't see through the fog regarding my post.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

A parasite lives in a close relationship with another organism, its host, and causes it harm. The parasite is dependent on its host for its life functions. The parasite has to be in its host to live, grow, and multiply. Parasites rarely kill their hosts. Hookworms attach themselves in the lining of the small intestine, and cause diseases, and malnutrition as well, as they eat the nutrients and keep them from going to the host.

A fetus lives in a close relationship with the mom, its host, and causes it harm. The fetus is dependent on its host for its life functions. The fetus has to be in its host to live, grow, and multiply. fetuses rarely kill their hosts. It is possible for humans or their pets to get them. fetuses attach themselves in the lining of the small intestine, and cause diseases, and malnutrition as well, as they eat the nutrients and keep them from going to the host.

That only sounds a little ridiculous to me.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

'Attaches itself to the intestines'?
Are we not talking about children. Causing the mother harm?
Did you know being pregnant makes your hair grow thicker and prettier and causes that 'pregnant glow' in a woman?
I hope you are not working in the school system with post parasites! Really.
Have you ever carried a child to term?
Because, there is NOTHING LIKE a parasite about a baby in your belly!
Nazis talked that way about jewish babies, I'm sure.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Clearskies]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey

Well, with that mentality I can clearly see how you can't see through the fog regarding my post.

So, in other words, you wont stick to the subject and instead choose to only see it from one point of view. Wonderful. You still are making a comment that A)has nothing to do with the thread at hand, and B)is silly and narrow minded. What about all the children that were aborted that would have gone on to live a life of victimism? Or tyranny?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

Parasite?

Here is another retarded one for ya, lol...

Why is it if it's people we call it abortion and if it's a chicken we call it an omelet ?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5thElement

Parasite?

Here is another retarded one for ya, lol...

Why is it if it's people we call it abortion and if it's a chicken we call it an omelet ?

You eat chicken embryo omelets?
Because you have to 'special order' fertilized chicken eggs!
It's still not murder, although not appealing!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

What about all the children who have been aborted? Murder is murder, justify it how you will, make up all the scenarios in defense of it. However one determines to justify their conscience and alleviate the guilt, that they will do to avoid the truth: abortion is an act of murder.

End of discussion for me.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Last time I checked, eggs are lil' unborn chicklets, so it is a murder the same way we murder already hatched ones.

I believe that life of the chicken begins with to plop

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 5thElement

The egg yolk is what the chick eats AFTER it's been fertilized!
No, an unfertilized egg(Which most you've ever seen are)
IS NOT a 'baby chick'.
Eat away!
Now, caviar, on the other hand....... Bleck!
But, this is about HUMAN babies!
I have three of those 'post-parasites'.
I REALLY worry about some of the types of mentalities I see on this thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

No, an unfertilized egg(Which most you've ever seen are)
IS NOT a 'baby chick'.

Funny.

Looks like I'll have to have a lil' talk to my roosters to check this out

[edit on 24-2-2009 by 5thElement]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join