It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy, Department Of Defense And Environmental Impact Study

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

US NAVY, DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE AND ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STUDY

www.newswithviews.com

US Navy and DOD wants to use the State of Washington, all of the State of Oregon, part of the state of Idaho, Northern California, and the Pacific Ocean from California to Washington State as a weapons training range!!! They've decided, without the public's consent, to use public lands, the Pacific Ocean, private property, wildlife, and humans as test subjects for warfare testing in four states.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
video.google.com
video.google.com
video.google.com
video.google.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
FEMA Coffins & Their Plan to Kill 90% of the USA
Guardsmen to Conduct Urban Training in Arcadia in April
Why Your Guns Will be Confiscated
Top 5 Reasons the USA Could Attack Its own Citizens Soon with Biological Weapons

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums

* Copy the exact headline of the story into the headline field, don't make one up or sensationalize it. Submissions with inaccurate, biased or otherwise deceptive headlines may be moved, closed or deleted.

[edit on 2/22/2009 by semperfortis]

All Caps Title

[edit on 22-2-2009 by MemoryShock]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Weapons testing? This is just a euphemism for a declaration of war. They are going to spray deadly chemicals, radioactive stuff, biological stuff, bullets and bombs on the environment and on the populace itself, as the article says. What's left?

This past Christmas the military was handing out toys in front of Toys R Us in Austin, Texas. The military is everywhere on our streets right now, stopping motorists on DUI checks, "helping" with auto wrecks, even helping out at soup kitchens, but it's all just to get us used to seeing them, so when we finally realize they are here to enslave us, not to protect us from foreign enemies, we won't be shocked, but will accept it, like the frog who started out being cooked in cold water and didn't know he was cooked until it was too late.

Friends of mine who went to DC for the inauguration said military trucks and soldiers were everywhere. Alex Jones has been filming and documenting the military's training rehearsals to take over America, to shoot its citizens, disarm them, and take them to concentration camps -- 10 years ago, warning and warning. Now it's happening. Iowa is preparing to send the military in to confiscate the people's weapons, same way the military did in New Orleans, going house to house in big mansions that were high and dry, banging on the doors, demanding the weapons, handcuffing the people up. You can google this or I will add this to my subsequent postings, mainstream media reports now up on You Tube, actual footage of the military in full combat gear going house to house doing this.

28 states so far have passed resolutions telling the federal government they do not have permission to invade their states and confiscate the guns of the citizens, nor to occupy their states.

The coup has happened, or is in the process of happening. The financial coup already took place -- that's over and done. Now comes the military coup which the foreign Banksters are using to protect their heist, and to destroy America that the NWO might emerge from the ashes.

It's happening. It's happening.

www.newswithviews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2/22/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Just one question, is this a reputable news source?

Or is it just one more of those sites that present themselves as news sources but that are nothing more than a reunion of articles by people with the same points of view as the site owner(s)?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
A few problems:

1. The section you "quoted" does not exist in the article, which leads me to believe you made it up yourself.

2. The article you link to says:

The U.S. Commander of the Pacific Fleet has given American citizens and residents of these states only a very short time to comment on their draft EIS: Published on December 30, 2008, with a final public comment deadline extended to March 11, 2009, this document is approximately 1,000+/- pages in length with attachments. In addition to a short comment time the Navy limited public hearings to five, with only one held in Oregon, one in California and no hearings in Idaho. The Navy has allegedly failed to place information about this EIS in major newspapers or inform our elected representatives about this program.

While if you go to the actual Northwest Training Range Complex website, it clearly states the following:

In September 2007, the Navy held five scoping meetings in Washington, Oregon, and northern California, to inform the public of the Proposed Action and to solicit public comment. Government agencies, organizations, and the public were encouraged to submit comments at the scoping meetings or to provide written comments throughout the public comment period. The scoping comment period ended on September 29, 2007. The Navy has carefully considered each of the comments received and addressed them in the Draft EIS/OEIS. A Summary of these comments may be viewed here..

So clearly this is not something they just came up with out of nowhere that the public had no clue about. Whether or not they remember hearing about it two years ago is a different matter.

3. You and the article you link to claim they are testing weapons of war in all four states, you expand it to say they are testing them on people. I have yet to find anything saying that they are testing anything outside of testing sites that are currently active, though I will continue to look.

4. What do videos from Alex Jones about 9/11 have to do with an Environmental Impact Statement regarding a training range?

5. From Oregon Live:

The proposed expanded training would add a dummy minefield-avoidance training course, additional training flights and warfare simulations, and would increase the use of sonar, the number of missiles and gun shells fired.

The Northwest Training Range Complex extends westward in the Pacific Ocean -- up to 250 nautical miles beyond the coast of Washington, Oregon, and Northern California -- and consists of numerous training areas.

6. From Justia Regulation Tracker:

The Draft EIS/OEIS evaluates the potential environmental effects of
maintaining Fleet readiness through the use of the Northwest Training
Range Complex (NWTRC) to support current, emerging, and future training
activities. The proposed action serves to implement range enhancements
to upgrade and modernize range capabilities within the NWTRC, thereby
ensuring critical Fleet requirements are met. A Notice of Intent for
this Draft EIS/OEIS was published in the Federal Register on July 31,
2007 (72 FR 41712).

7. From the actual Environmental Impact Statement, specifically the Public Safety section:

Warning Areas 237, 570, and 93 (W-237, W-570, and W-93) are special use airspaces (SUAs) lying over international waters and special use surface and subsurface training ranges where the Navy conducts hazardous activities, including missile firings, naval gunfire, and air-to-surface ordnance delivery. Commercial and recreational vessels generally are allowed to operate in the operating areas (OPAREAs). During training events or exercises in these offshore areas, weapons delivery events are delayed or cancelled if range areas are not clear. Prior to issuing a “Green Range,” Navy personnel must ensure that the hazard footprint of the ordnance being fired is clear of non-participating surface vessels, divers, and aircraft.

There is also a table on page 3.16-3 that lists the areas they use and whether or not they are ever accessible to the public.

Furthermore, there is a chart on page 3.16-18 titled Summary Effects - Public Safety that says the following:

NEPA (On land and U.S. Territorial Waters)
Range clearance procedures are
implemented prior to activities for both land
and water range areas. Activities will not
proceed unless the range is clear of nonparticipants.
Therefore, there is no risk to
public safety.

EO12114 (Non-U.S. Territorial Waters)
Range clearance procedures are
implemented prior to activities for range
areas in non-U.S. territorial waters.
Activities will not proceed unless the
range is clear of non-participants.
Therefore, there is no risk to public
safety.

So basically, the writer of the article didn't actually read the EIS.

Edit: Also going back to point 2, the following is listed on the Northwest Training Range Complex website:

Date: Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2009
Location: ASC Board Room, 350 S. Oak Harbor Street, Oak Harbor, WA 98277

Date: Wednesday, Jan. 28, 2009
Location: Pacific Beach Fire Hall, 4586 State Route 109, Pacific Beach, WA 98571

Date: Thursday, Jan. 29, 2009
Location: Grays Harbor College Cafeteria, 1620 Edward P. Smith Drive, Aberdeen, WA 98520

Date: Friday, Jan. 30, 2009
Location: Hatfield Marine Science Center, 2030 SE Marine Science Drive, Newport, OR 97365

Date: Monday, Feb 2, 2009
Location: Eureka Women’s Club, 1531 J Street, Eureka, CA 95501

Date: Thursday, February 26, 2009
Location: Tillamook County Fairgrounds, 4603 E. 3rd Street, Tillamook, OR 97141

There are 6 public hearings, and Idaho isn't included because it isn't affected.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Jenna]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth

This past Christmas the military was handing out toys in front of Toys R Us in Austin, Texas.
US Military normally hands out toys to the children, has for years. The U.S.M.C. has Toys for tots toy drives, has every year since i can remember. which goes back to when i was shoot... 4 or 5... being a Jarhead brat. It was not organized back then, but every Xmas the platoon got together and gathered toys for less fortunate. as well as gathered food for the Xmas dinner. They have helped at soup kitchens for quite a while now. I have helped at soup kitchens. Its a rewarding experience, giving something back to those that truly appreciate it, without judgment.

28 states so far have passed resolutions telling the federal government they do not have permission to invade their states and confiscate the guns of the citizens, nor to occupy their states.

did they pass? Last i knew only a few of them actually passed so far, most were just introduced bills that still had to go through the process.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

I quoted the subhead intro to the article which summarizes one paragraph which has too many characters to include the whole thing. So Department of Defense was shortened to DOD and some other shortenings and a phrase about Harry Reid not being notified was omitted. This is the way the article was printed originally, the paragraph lifted and abbreviated just long enough to fit into 500 characters as allowed by ATS.

As to all the rest, if you think dropping bombs, real bombs, on American states, public lands, is okay, fine. I consider it a declaration of war. We each have our own opinions, don't we?

Time will tell who was right and who was wrong.

Moderator, I used the subheading for my title because it was more accurate. This main title does not get to the point or describe the article. Very poor title, why I used the subtitle.

Oh well. Bury it. Unfortunately, nobody cares anyway.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

The military that was handing out toys in front of Toys R Us this past Christmas in Austin, Texas, were Marines, in uniform, with weapons and trucks, with those turret guns mounted to the top of their trucks and humvee things.

I don't find this to be Christmas cheer at all.

If I lived in Iraq I might expect to see the Marines in their fighting gear handing out toys, or dishing up soup at a soup kitchen, for goodwill to the occupied and defeated natives, but not here in America.

Are we an occupied and defeated people that we must see military everywhere, armed and ready to shoot?

You gotta be kidding. We don't have enough police to stop people for DUIs, we need the military doing this?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I don't know about the Washington meetings, but there was virtually no notice in the Portland, Oregon newspapers about it. There was a notice in the Lincoln City newspaper and a paper notice at the Lincoln City library.
Oregonian newspaper

In this day and age with the ease of mass email notices, there is really no reason for no mass email press release (meaning a notice sent to the PRESS) unless they are hoping for no feedback. I certainly haven't read the whole 1000+ plus of the documet itself but enough to see that they don't expect any impact. no big deal. they gotta practice war somewhere and see how these new weapons work but they would never do anything that might hurt us. I suppose like the radiation from Hanford back in the 50's? that drifted west over the Columbia River area, over everything in the way that they said was no big deal but now it turns out to maybe have been a bad idea.

I understand that the navy and DoD have to do their job, and to do that they need to prevent people from getting scared. It's just that I'm not entirely convinced that it's all so benign because if it was they wouldn't be doing it.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher
I don't know about the Washington meetings, but there was virtually no notice in the Portland, Oregon newspapers about it. There was a notice in the Lincoln City newspaper and a paper notice at the Lincoln City library.
Oregonian newspaper

In this day and age with the ease of mass email notices, there is really no reason for no mass email press release (meaning a notice sent to the PRESS) unless they are hoping for no feedback. I certainly haven't read the whole 1000+ plus of the documet itself but enough to see that they don't expect any impact. no big deal. they gotta practice war somewhere and see how these new weapons work but they would never do anything that might hurt us. I suppose like the radiation from Hanford back in the 50's? that drifted west over the Columbia River area, over everything in the way that they said was no big deal but now it turns out to maybe have been a bad idea.

I understand that the navy and DoD have to do their job, and to do that they need to prevent people from getting scared. It's just that I'm not entirely convinced that it's all so benign because if it was they wouldn't be doing it.

Of course it's not benign. Real bombs, real poisons, real DU, real sonar. It's not like we don't know what these kind of things do to people, animals, to the air, to the terrain. If these were harmless bubbles they were blowing htey wouldn't need to be testing them.

Testing them on American people, destroying American land, food, and contaminating the air and water is an act of war. Pure and simple. They are declaring war on America, the military, doing it in a roundabout way.

I'm sick of these 1000 page pieces of cover that the criminal government is using to steal our money, to authorize the military to declare war on the Amreican citizens, to build camps to put us in, to put us all on a terrorist list that can't fly in an airplane, to now have it so anybody who ever had a DUI or ever took Prozac or Ritalin or ever went to the doctor for depression is now on a list of people who can't own a firearm --

And Iowa is about to be invaded by the U.S. military. The gun confiscation is going to start with Iowa, as some kind of a "drill" -- but real guns are going to be confiscated from real people. Want to see how people react to this "test."

The crimimal elite has waged a coup on America. Can't anybody see that? (ie foreign banksters, NWO, Zionists)

Jenna, you ask why I would post Alex Jones' films. Well, the obvious answer to that is because the films are about martial law, about the military takeover of America, that Alex has been documenting for 15 years. It's all there, on film. That is totally, 100 percent relevant to the topic at hand. Would you like me to post links to some other subject instead? The topic is about martial law, although the title would never lead anybody to know that. Not my fault. I tried.

Well, nothing is relevant to those who live in the land of elves and fairies and New Age magic.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The US military has been dropping bombs on American soil since at least World War II. And the only reason I won't bother to mention a time before that is because that's when the started dropping atomic bombs. So when exactly was war declared on the American people?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
The US military has been dropping bombs on American soil since at least World War II. And the only reason I won't bother to mention a time before that is because that's when the started dropping atomic bombs. So when exactly was war declared on the American people?

There's a difference. It was localized to one small area, specifically selected because of it's remoteness. It was done underground.

The military has notified us that they intend to drop biological, chemical, herbicidal weapons, also regular bombs, including new and improved, presumably more lethal ones, on an area that is going to include four states and a good part of the Pacific ocean. They admit that animals will be killed. Trees, grass, will be destroyed. Forest fires will probably be started. Earthquakes probably triggered. Depleted uranium will be wafting everywhere. People will get blown up in their houses. The military will be in the air, on the ground, and on the sea, testing weapons. Not pretend weapons, but real weapons. Testing them on human being, American citizens.

Testing. You could say we are testing our weapons in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and around the world. We're not at war, we're just testing.

Just testing.

And when the military comes to take people's weapons, it will not be for a movie, and they get their guns back aftewards. It's going to be real people losing real guns to the military who is there on behalf of the British Zionist banksters who think they own not only all the money and treasure but our lives and freedom as well.

They have used our tax dollars to build thousands of concentration camps, and they are planning on killing us, capturing us, and enslaving us.

This is the truth. Obama is a puppet to the NWO. He does what he's told. Rahm Emanuel is Mossad, dual-citizen Israeli, Chicago Jewish Mafia, criminal thug, formerly ran the Clinton White House, Dick Morris said Bill Clinton was afraid of him. Well, now he tells Obama what to do.

The idea is, blow up the planet, kill as many people as possible, knock down the Dome of the Rock, rebuild Solomon's Temple, install the phony antichrist messiah, and voila, a New World Order has emerged, as Bush Senior said it would.

Go watch Alex Jones films I noted at the beginning of this thread. Alex has been documenting the military takeover, the police state grid as it was erected step by step, and you should watch his films. Much of it is first hand documented material, proving what's going on with the police state, with martial law, the enslavement of American people.

You know it's true. We see it on the highway, to "report suspicious behavior," we are scanned and surveilled and stopped, the police have been militarized and federalized, become brutal and have an "us and them" attitude, refer to the American people as "civilians."

The police, military have been corrupted. The good people have been fighting a silent war within, many have died, have risked everyething they have to stop what's happening. Gen. Fox Fallon was forced out, and the new general is a Zionist liar. His name is Petrayus but it should be Betrayus, because he is speaking out on the controlled media (also owned and controlled by the British Zionist Banksters), that Iran is spreading terrorism and needs to be attacked.

WWIII is what they want. Nobody can believe it because they figure if we die so do they. But they are counting on their underground military bases and cities, (built with our taxpayer dollars) to keep them cozy and safe while the rest of us die horribly.

It's a takeover, a heist. These people are criminals. They want us dead, us and most of the rest of the people on the earth, the "serfs" or "goy" as they call us.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
As I am not a US citizen, I find it better that they drop their bombs on their own country, otherwise they could think of dropping them here.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
As I am not a US citizen, I find it better that they drop their bombs on their own country, otherwise they could think of dropping them here.

You got a good point there. They are going to drop them somewhere, may as well drop them on us, since we paid for them.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
You are right in my opinion...( It is war against the American people)

They sneak this stuff in as low key as they can to get away with it...

I think our states know a lot more about what is coming than they let us little people know...Because if they did not why would so many be reinstating our right under the tenth amendment to Sovereignty...???

Here is a update about the states...

www.mrstep.com...

This link says ...25 states... have now claimed or are in the process of declaring Sovereignty ...You can follow the links to the individual States for their own Government links to back this article up...

I looked at the links for Tennessee and was very proud to see we have stepped up to be a part of the list...

I got this link from a Alex Jones article...Here is the link to that page...

www.infowars.com...

The link is below the United States map with all of the green,yellow and white colored states on it...

I think the POOP is really fixing to hit the fan...

If not why would all this claiming Sovereignty be going on in the first place...

I believe the states not claiming Sovereignty are in for some deep trouble...(well worse than those attempting to stand up at least)

I am worried about what is going to happen next...

It seems to me to be a perfect time for another false flag event to scare the crap out of everyone...

I can't help but wonder if on June 20th 2009 that Black Jack article just might be a real warning of what might be coming next...???

These are just my thoughts...

Who can blame anyone for being paranoid with all that is going on...???

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

I think you are jumping to conclusions here. I also think jenna pretty much destroyed the validity of your post. The military isnt here to control us mark my words. They do step over thier bounds sometimes but they usually end up going back.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

They aren't dropping bombs on towns or people. They are dropping them in designated testing zones, just like they have done for decades.

If you would like me to respond to things you say specifically to me, it makes it easier if they aren't buried within a post directed at someone else. Not being grouchy, just a friendly heads up as I almost missed this:

Jenna, you ask why I would post Alex Jones' films. Well, the obvious answer to that is because the films are about martial law, about the military takeover of America, that Alex has been documenting for 15 years. It's all there, on film. That is totally, 100 percent relevant to the topic at hand.

I asked because they are about 9/11 and have nothing to do with an EIS about the Northwest Training Ground.

Would you like me to post links to some other subject instead? The topic is about martial law, although the title would never lead anybody to know that. Not my fault. I tried.

Post links to whatever you like. I still do not see the connection between Alex Jones' 9/11 films and the Training Ground.

Well, nothing is relevant to those who live in the land of elves and fairies and New Age magic.

Well now if that isn't just a nonsensical cheap shot.

1. I don't live there.
2. Something pertaining to the Training Ground would be relevant.

As for Iowa, they aren't being invaded and no civilian is having their weapons confiscated. This has been gone over repeatedly in detail in the thread about it. No sense going into it all over again here.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapphirearaidia
You are right in my opinion...( It is war against the American people)

They sneak this stuff in as low key as they can to get away with it...

I think our states know a lot more about what is coming than they let us little people know...Because if they did not why would so many be reinstating our right under the tenth amendment to Sovereignty...???

Here is a update about the states...

www.mrstep.com...

This link says ...25 states... have now claimed or are in the process of declaring Sovereignty ...You can follow the links to the individual States for their own Government links to back this article up...

Thanks for your post. I agree that the states that aren't standing up for sovereignty are going to be in worse trouble than the rest. I think also it's interesting that this "drill" of dropping weapons and chemicals and using sonar weapons and other "new and improved weapons" in this huge area goes along with the UN Map of Biodiversity, which has most of the west blocked off as wilderness corridors for animals, populated areas to be rewilded, that no humans be allowed to step foot there. The NWO plan is to herd what's left of the population into a few centers of population in the East where they can keep a closer eye on us, those of us who are still alive, where we can live in high rises, and have grain rations, and healthy jogging paths.

I got this link from a Alex Jones article...Here is the link to that page...
www.infowars.com...
The link is below the United States map with all of the green,yellow and white colored states on it...
I think the POOP is really fixing to hit the fan...

If not why would all this claiming Sovereignty be going on in the first place...

Yes, it's obvious. I can't believe how people are living in such a dream, like they are hypnotized with sugar plum fairies dancing in their heads, don't want to even consider. This has been on the news, the mainstream news, about the military confiscating the people's guns in New Orleans, and people deny this happened, or don't care. The only thing stopping the globalist criminals from carrying out their plans is that so many Americans have firearms. This is the next step, to get rid of them, to provoke a violent uprising, or to false flag one, make some big deal out of some nothing, like the feds always do when they lay seige on American people -- and use that as an excuse to come down hard with the military on the American people, take all the guns.

I believe the states not claiming Sovereignty are in for some deep trouble...(well worse than those attempting to stand up at least)

I am worried about what is going to happen next...

It seems to me to be a perfect time for another false flag event to scare the crap out of everyone...

I can't help but wonder if on June 20th 2009 that Black Jack article just might be a real warning of what might be coming next...???

These are just my thoughts...

Who can blame anyone for being paranoid with all that is going on...???

I posted up something on Michelle Obama's cover on Vogue because two people have stated they think something real bloody is going to happen March 10. Texe Marrs said March 10 because it's Purim. An occultic posting on Alex Jones' forums said March 10 because the Michelle Obama Vogue cover has the Freemasonic occultic messages that say March 10 a severe war effort.

The Zionists favorite day to start a war or pull off a false flag is Purim, which is the day of celebration of the victory and killing of all the Jewish enemies.

God help us.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thanks to Alex Jones for getting the Guard to back down on their gun confiscation "Drill" in Iowa.

And thanks to Alex for all his documentary films documenting the police state takeover.

Those who are willing to face the truth will be equipped to stand up for truth and freedom and not be a dupe for the New World Order.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
REAL SONAR....OH NO!!!! Sound waves are going to destroy and enslave the american population!!! We've been dropping bombs on Puerto Rico for years also, not exactly remote. Also, kids think guns are cool. When I was like 10 i got to ride in an M1A1, they shot the gun and wow, awesome. Same thing, kids think that kind of thing is cool. I dont think Marines are going to open up on some guy going to get a tickle me elmo for his kid. I say just chilling out is a good thing to do, because I'd link posts saying that the enslavement of the American people is RIGHT ON THE BRINK, and time and time again, I've watched them pass by. But if you keep going I guess me and my navy buddies will have to come get you for dissenting against the great one

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Real sonar kills marine life, especially whales, also other larger fish that people need for food.

The herbicides, chemical poisons, biological poisons sprayed all over the terrain is worse yet.

The bombs, real not fake ones, dropped over that large area --

this is nothing but an act of war, a declaration of war on four states, contingent on this 1000 page "plan" getting approved.

Think how a cat catches a bird or a mouse. It moves real slow, freezes, waits til the prey isn't looking then scoots up a few feet and freezes, on and on, until it's ready to pounce.

This is what the globalists have done. They are within pouncing range now, just waiting for us to look away long enough for the final pounce.

It's happening. I think March 10 major false flag murders and mayhem, the occultic message of Michelle Obama on Vogue Magazine, is a distinct possibility. Texe Marrs says he thinks also Purim, (also March 10) a traditionally auspicious time for Zionists to attack, will be a big surprise killing also.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join