It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An X-Files spin off brings back some disturbing memories....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hmm... maybe someone wrote the script, trying to get the public's attention? Or the gov is #ing with us? Or they(whoever the terrorists are) stole the idea from that episode... or jsut worldide idea phenomen like the evolutionism idea that got published by Darwin first. That enough suggestions? lol... just rambling...

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
All valid suggestions, Earthscum, and all of them possible.

There's really no rambling to be done when faced with a possible conspiracy of the sort belied by this 'coincidence'... no rambling; just brainstorming.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
i personally doubt that terrorists got the idea from that show. it took them years to plan this attack out and this was shown i think less than a year before the attacks. also, the pentagon and the potential capital building wasn't in the clip.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I just watched this episode today. my friend had it taped from when it first aired. Some people have proposed the theory that the government actually guided the planes into the World Trade Center to bring us into a war. I was surprised that the show depicted this exactly. I wonder if Chris Carter has ever commented on the episode, about who had the idea, etc? I'd be interested to see his comments on it.

Here's a link for everyone...

www.plaguepuppy.net...

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
incase anyone didnt know you can download the ENTIRE epesode on the above link

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It was no prediction. A destruction of this magnitude circulated the internet, movies and other media for a long time now. Remember the rap album "the coup" ? or the Egyptian calendar that showed the two towers in flames ? In how many movies an attack in NY, WTC was featured ?

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Thank you ChainReaction!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join