It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prosecution of George W Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Vincent Bugliosi presents a tight, meticulously researched legal case that puts George W. Bush on trial in an American courtroom for the murder of nearly 4,000 American soldiers fighting in Iraq.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Good book, I bought it.

Unfortunately, Vincent puts too much faith in The Department Of JustUs!

If the truth ever comes to light, I think we'll see Cheney take the fall just before
he passes away.

Look how hard Cheney fought in the last days to pardon Libby.

Still, Bush was the spokesman and he bears responsibility for his actions as well as his failure
to act under his sworn oath.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Thou Bush should have to answer for his actions as President of the United States of America. He was acting with the information that he was giving by the C.I.A./ and his advisory board. Chaney on the other hand had more of a reason to "advise" on going to war. In war there will always be a casulity. Yes over 4,000 deaths is unacceptable but remember they took the oath to uphold the Constuition, and ANY order given by the president.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
everyone seems to forget one other fact....

He was the CIC, Commander-in-Chief!!!! AS is every president!

Even so, Congress SHOULD have been the one to Yeah or Nae on USA going to war. NOT a presidential exec order or Justice dept!!!

anyways, I digress.....there's such a HUGE amount of evidence for USA NOT going to war....

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I am willing to take a lie detector test. In Palma De Mallorca Spain (launchpad of CIA rendition flights) I was told straight up that ...... . .... did 9-11. I still dont want to believe it but consdering the words that where wrapped around it(a saying from andy schneider) It is possible. In honesty the man who told me would know these things after all his grandpa was a hitler official. But he also was a fibber sometimes but I dont think so this time. If someone was arrested (andy) then I could be swayed otherwise. But right now our country and the world needs some explaining it isnt like everyone will just forget about 9-11 and there loved ones who died in Iraq.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by truestory]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It will never happen.

Although I wish it would.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
everyone seems to forget one other fact....

He was the CIC, Commander-in-Chief!!!! AS is every president!

Even so, Congress SHOULD have been the one to Yeah or Nae on USA going to war. NOT a presidential exec order or Justice dept!!!

anyways, I digress.....there's such a HUGE amount of evidence for USA NOT going to war....

Sorry bud, the war isn't a war.. why? We need to declare war on a country, what country do we declare war on? We are fighting an Idea, not a people, not a nation - but an Idea.

The president has the power to send troops anywhere in the world he wants for up to 90 days without the approval of Congress.

With that said, Congress did approve the spending bills, thus giving him permission to fight this "war".

He won't be prosecuted, he can't be. All actions the U.S. took in regards to the War in Iraq were preapproved in previous U.N. sanctions, Clinton just never acted on them.

Approved by the U.N., paid for by Congress.

Simple as that.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by crisko]

[edit on 31-3-2009 by crisko]

top topics

join