It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gathering proof.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Sometimes I try and think of different ways that abductees can gather proof for themselves, physical proof when aliens come into their room and into there homes. I don't mean to sound creapy or anything but some people want to gather proof for themselves.

I thought of folding several layers of tin foil very loosely so that it's all puffy like a pillow and laying it on the floor next to the side of the bed. And before laying down the foil, push the bed into a corner of your room so two sides of the bed is protected by 2 walls. Then laying down the foil on the floor close to the end where your pillow is. And then lay a large cloth or a thin towel over the top. Also I'd recommend adding a second foil pillow to the floor of the other exposed area of the bed.

Of couse this whole idea wouldn't work if you have pets roaming around in your room.

And check to see the next morning if your foil trap has any kind of imprints or weird discoloration.

Well, I really don't mean to sound strange.

But does anyone else have any other ideas how to gather proof out there?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
A very close friend of mine is currently doing a study on the physical traits and tell tale signs of astral travel. He has a laptop set up beside his bed with a web cam, and some freeware software he downloaded that can actually start recording when motion is sensed on the web cam, quite impressive stuff.

Unfortunately I have never been fortunate (or unfortunate) enough to have an encounter with an alien, I am unsure if this would be beneficial, but I guess it could be a good first step in obtaining the proof you are after.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I can think of a couple of very rudimentary techniques that I suppose could have a chance of working.

1) Sprinkle talcum powder or flour or some other such powder all over your floor before you sleep at night. Any motion across it would disturb it and hopefully leave footprints. (As you mentioned, this one wouldn't work if you had pets, or maybe even other people in your house)

2) The old tie a thin piece of thread across the doorway trick. Except maybe do it around your bed, a few feet outside of the perimeter? Then, when you make up in the morning, if it's broken, you know something has been there.

new topics

join