It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty weird question and not sure where to put it. Cellphone related.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ok, say someone I know wants to obtain old recorded cellphone call conversations they had with me from the cell phone service. Obviously, they cant.. unless they get a court order and its ordered by the court, right? And only it can get into the courts hands and not the other persons? There HAS to be a criminal act thats been done or threatened in order for them to do this, right?

Hows that work?

Also, this other person, im worried about.. may try to start some crap. Now, nothing criminal was done or any threat. But I am afraid this specific other someone I know may try to make up crap with the cops to try and get something going... or, something else. I have no idea what they are capable of.

Now, they can only obtain recordings of CURRENT ones, or can they actually obtain ones from, say.. months ago or years ago? do phone services save this stuff?

But either way, the courts can be the only ones to obtain it right? and not the other person?

What if this person has friends in the higher up.. like masonic lodges? they are a very deep member in the masons.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by tacobellsquid]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Read this book "The Crystal Palace". All you need to read is the first 6-7 pages in each chapter. As the rest of it is references as to its content. The NSA are the ones you need to worry about. The courts can't really do anything. They're just little peons in a case like this. Now if they feel it constitutes bring in the big guns, may god have mercy on your soul! But I feel you would have to have made a very believable and serious terrorist threat.
If some thing of that nature has occured, start looking for odd things like being followed,glitches on your tv,radio,cell etc. Set up your own security system. GET PARANOID! BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!

Btw, Good luck and have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your divorce.

Seriously, it's the first thing that came to my mind.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hehe-Lol I didn't think about that.
I'm not trying to play with you OP. I just reread your post. You say there was nothing threating or criminal done. I wouldn't worry about it. Let the other person stress. Just go about enjoying your day. If for some reason you want some retaliation, Kill them with kindness.

Sorry. Its Geo again. For some reason I had to post anonymous

top topics

join