It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of intelligently controlled unknown spacecrafts with probable extra-terrestrial origin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Thank you And14263 for contributing to the discussion.

As i stated before, this is proof enough for me. I don't know how much proof the world will need for "it" to be convinced. Even if disclosure happens i'm sure there still be a bunch of extremist that would will group themselves into the "illogically skeptical" camp and refuse this reality and might create another one more soothing to their world view.

I don't think it ends here either. I think that we all need to grow up and prove to them (National security types) that we deserve disclosure and cooperation in order to achieve a self-sufficient sustainable society and move away from the permanent warfare economic model that the military industrial complex has favored to finance these secret projects in the words or Werner von Braun.

I actually think that the global economic crises, world government and "climate change" or the "global warning crisis" are all steps and issues we must resolve before disclosure takes place.

One conversation at a time.

I'm trying to look for the name of that doctor because that is actual Physical evidence as tested in 2 of the world's leading laboratories.

I'll will get back to this thread on it.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hi IntriguedUK, Thank you for contributing to the conversation.

I'm suprised that this isn't enough proof for you. Have looked at all the documenaries that we've made reference to?

Espacially the STS-75 NASA footage and the "Secret NASA transmissions" documentary?

Have you seen the "Black box UFO secrets" ?

Have you listened to the testimony of all 400 + National security wistle blowers that are ready testify in front of congress to the truth of all these events, some of whom have cried during their testimony?
(from the disclosure project)

Have you see the anomalies as captured by the hubble space telescope? I've just posted one image however there are many many anomalies.You can even find some UFOs in some satellite pictures of GOOGLE earth which they forgot to airbrush out.

Have you read Colonel Philipp J Corso's Book in which he describes seeing the bodies from the roswell when stationed at the 509 th bomber squadron where the reckage was housed temporarily and later dissimenating new technologies (from reverse-engeneering the alien craft) into the secret army R&D by the pentagon?

Have you researched ancient history where many references are made to "gods", "angels", "demons", "elohim", "annunakis", "masters"? Many depictions in ancients texts, (sancript, summerian, maya, egyptian) make reference to GODs coming from specific stars, having advanced technologies and powers and demonstrate intricate knowledge of the solar system which we only discovered recently. Have you looked into that?

Have you bought all of the apollo, Gemini, and other NASA official footage in space to search for anomalies? If you had, you would have already found many anomalies.

I'm from Canada and we also have a "roswell" case here in Canada. It's called the Shag Harbor case (in nova scotia) and it is a UAP category D case. It was the first documented USO (unidentified submerged object case) in which a UFO entered water near a reception attented by many people with important credetials (RCMP officers, our FBI) the mayor and many others. Once underwater, the UFO's bright lights could still be seen by all and they saw it join another USO and then they left underwater at very fast speeds. Military divers (canadian & from near by American mil base) were called to the scene and couldn't find anything at the bottom of the sea. A very strange foam was left on the surface of the water and results from that analysis have never been published to this day. Just a brief summary. Very good case in Canada Look it up.

Have you looked into the Russian cases? The Kecksburg crash? The UFO chase incident over theran Iran? The belgium triangle incident? The seattle lights? The 1908 aurora, Texas Incident?

Have you studied the subject a little other than just sat there waiting to be convinced without researching it. I've been reseaching since i was 12. I'm 25 now. I'm entirely convinced that "
the big picture" is the truth and that there is an embargo on the truth until human society is ready to accept the concept, the idea.

In the mean time, the idea is being used by many TV shows, Miniseries & movies and will eventually more acceptable by all. Remember the war of the worlds broadcast by Orson Wells? I later read (trying to look for source info as well) that this was a CIA psy op to test public opinion and reaction.

Anyhow, please continue contributing to the conversation.
If you don't agree with the premise, i would appreaciate if you could please argue logically and don't just use the "absence of absolute & undeniable evidence presented to me" argument.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I agree that there is a major embargo on disclosure, and NASA is the worst! Are the shuttles really broken as we are told Discovery is (again)..so flight canceled !

They are other reasons for our absence in space and UFOs are a part of that..just thinking aloud that we humans may be "quarantined" from leaving Low Earth Orbit???

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Here is Proof of "intelligently controlled unidentified spacecrafts or life forms"

Exobiology and Evolutionary Biology
NASA’s Exobiology and Evolutionary Biology Program, an element of the Astrobiology Program, supports research into the origin and early evolution of life, the potential of life to adapt to different environments, and the implications for life elsewhere.
astrobiology.nasa.gov...

The Disclosure Project Dr. Steven Greer and witnesses
www.youtube.com...

Top Secret UFO Nasa Tapes
www.youtube.com...

UFO Files: Black Box UFO Secrets Revealed
www.youtube.com...

NASA UFO Footage from Above Earth UNSEEN
www.youtube.com...
UFO, Never Doubt Again
www.youtube.com...

UFO NASA's unexplained tether overload incident
This is the famous Tether incident where things seem to be swimming in the foreground.
Possibly best UFO or UAP category D video footage in the public domain.
www.youtube.com...

UFO - NASA STS-63
www.youtube.com...

UFO paintings 200 years ago Japan
www.youtube.com...

Travis Walton UFO Abductee explaining inside the spacecraft
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by intriguedUK
I have seen no proof at all in this thread so far of intelligently controlled unknown spacecraft with probable extra-terrestrial origin in this thread.

Some of the evidence does indeed point to the fact that there are UFO's in our skys and in space but unfortionatly the bold claims in the title have left me feeling very dissapointed so far.

Please allow me to offer this video as evidence. Its up to you whether you see it as "Proof" of extraterrestrial craft.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pupetmaster

If your going to talk about what I said atleast get it right.

#1 I did NOT say ALL space crafts were man-made.

#2 I DID verify my employment.

#3 Buzz Aldrin DID NOT say there were things floating around, rather he said "Wow, we're not the first ones here. They already made it before us. Thats huge. I don't think they very well like us being here"
Than the transmission cut out.

I could go on but I think 3 points will be enough, obviously this person has no clue about what he is talking about.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

This is a "movie" was made by a guy who has done special effects and cgi for hollywoood.
hehehehehehehehehehe

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka

This is a "movie" was made by a guy who has done special effects and cgi for hollywoood.
hehehehehehehehehehe

Where is your evidence?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I do not have the time nor the "want" to search the internet for the interview. As it is your link I advice you to do some research before posting it.

i am sure with a few mins of YOUR time and some sweat you will find it.

If I would find links to prove what all you claim I could verywell leave my 9-5 and just search for links to discredit the junk you guys keep regurgitating.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pupetmaster
I was reading a Thread with the name "proof of UFOs & aliens" in which i wanted to write something however it seems it's been close as it is too of topic.

In that thread the author, makes the claim that all UFOS are man-made and he apparently knows this not from his auditing & financial background at Lockheed (which has not been verified) but from his science & technology discussions on web forums. He does not substantiates his claims and repeats and his thread that proof is not available, disclosure will not happen and we will not learn of their existence.

Hi pupetmaster,I jumped in head first on the mentioned thread and incorrectly misquoted the author.He did say "Most UFOs are man-made"not all.I was going to apologize to mrJ,but the thread got closed.I thought I would point it out on his behalf.

Thanks for posting the ST 48 footage link,its the first time I have seen that one.I have made a copy for safe keeping.

Excellent thread by the way.Keep it up.S&F

Lewtra

It seems you beat me to it
Hello MrJenka.

[edit on 22/2/2009 by lewtra]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
And if this thread is to merely point out that there are crafts out there that are unidentifiable than it is safe to say that is fact.

no one is denying that there are "intelligent" beings who may visit us for reckon or just to observe but by no means does this mean ALL reports are real.

I would say 70-85% are man made. 10-18% is regular, explainable phenomena and only 2-10% are real "UFO's"

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

Thanks. How are you?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by secretnasaman
secretnasaman said:
If I could add...(from a video) that.. on a Columbia shuttle mission, prior to the STS-75 tether breaking, NASA did an experiment where they took single cells and electrically charged them in the vacuum of space. At Earth gravity they all moved in a similar direction.

But when the electricity was added to the cells environment at 0 G., they scattered in all directions! NASA was testing to see what would happen to "life" in a vacuum(!!!) when electrical current is added!..amazing enough. Then came the tether video...

of the broken tether and 100 million dollar satellite swarmed by objects at 0 G. (!), in a vacuum, and these objects-UFOs-swimming in all directions! And it got out on the web.. and ....so many people posted comments, saying that the NASA tether video looked like a biology experiment!....Trevor James Constable writes about single cells that are in our skies and the space around the Earth in his book..cheers

I clearly remember this footage and it was proven that these things were miles in length (some of them) they were all structured with the classic disc shape with the pie wedge on them (such as many portrayed on caveman paintings of the neolithic era as well as paintings from the renaissance period 14-17th century etc.). A cell on earth, charged by man, in a controlled atmosphere is hardly comparable to an unstructured/uncontrolled situation where the outside parties in question just show up out of nowhere. Besides, if there is no oxygen in space and living tissue or biological signatures of any kind then what do you propose that those mile long masses were floating toward the electrically charged tether? Big masses of human flesh, blobs of cellular matter? Nice try naysayer, but what you describe was an experiment with small cells here on eart by a mile wide ego. This is in space with no experiment/no cells/ and intelligently controlled, time controlled, pulsating craft or 'something' in space ( a vacuum far beyond the experiments of the common labratory rat). Nice try debunker. At least come with someting credible if you're going to debunk. Oh and cheers to you as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Opps..I agree with you 100%!
..I was just saying that the earlier Columbia crew, while in space, a vacuum- did an experiment that was the same as the tether and electrical producing satellite did..and got the results that the tether got, and that if as some say these are living UFOs, then the tether incident under a microscope was the same experiment. NASA does not tell us their real agenda, ever!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

Mr Jenka, with all do respect this is the most ridiculous argument to the point of this thread.

"Proof of intelligently controlled spacecraft with probable extraterrestrial orginin". How did the NASA footage and mentions of BOGUEY and "HOUSTON, we still have the alien spacecraft under observance" not convince you of that.

I think you prove my point of not being ready to accept the concept and of amount of proof needed.

Please continue to add substance to the debate instead of stifling it. Thank you

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Some more substance to add to my earlier posts:

Obama On Aliens
www.youtube.com...

OBAMA On UFOS/DENNIS KUCINICH ADMITS SEEING UFO DURING THE DEBATE
www.youtube.com...

Barack Obama UFO Disclosure
In this video, Astronaut Edgar Mitchell admits Aliens are Real
www.youtube.com...

Obama to Disclose X-Files on Anti-Gravity Technology?
Lots of really good insider information. Very well researched.
www.youtube.com...

ANTI-GRAVITY PROPULSION ENGINE
www.youtube.com...

How Anti-Gravity Work? Nuclear Powered UFO TR-3B
Very technical info.
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join