It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most Important thing you'll never read...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aislin

Originally posted by interested-one
The only reason in my opinion that the bible still makes sense is because it touches and is based on mans (includes women) human nature. The bible is basically a reference for dealing with human nature during the course of your life. You must put others welfare before your own and such. I know much more is involved in the bible but human emotions and human nature have NEVER CHANGED since Jesus walked the earth.

I wondered how long until religion was mentioned. Have you read Illusion's thread, Religious Belief vs. Evidence?

No I didn't and could give a #. Just expressed my opinion, people will believe what they want. Religion has nothing to do with this thread it was just a comment.

SCRATCH THAT COMMENT, THE THREAD IS VERY GOOD. VERY INTERESTING AND CLOSE TO HOME FOR ME.

THANKS!

[edit on 23-2-2009 by interested-one]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I know many people just waiting for the opportunity to chase the federal reserve out of this world. If someone leads an army to deliver what the federal reserve deserves, myself and those that I know will be there.

Andrew Jackson did it before, we can do it again.

Unite the revolution with your army and mine, and together we can chase them out.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm watching this:
video.google.com...
Beerryyy Int'restunn!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
In Trying to find a definitive source for the Bankers Manifesto, I find references

US Banker’s Association Magazine 8-26-1924

Aug. 25, 1924 USA Banker's Magazine

Civil Servants' Year Book, "The Organizer" January 1934.

pg3
images.library.wisc.edu...

Federal Reserve
en.wikiquote.org...

Quotations on Terrorism
books.google.com...

[edit on 2/24/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
reply to post by dingleberry77

Could you just imagine if HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS were united
and decided they were going to march? WOW

What about a BILLION all over the world? Catch me please.....

It could possibly be organised even if MSM didn't want to report it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

People could also be made aware of such an event through postings on forums such as these:
www.thebiggestboards.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Thanks for those! Here's some I screened from the net also.
www.nesara.us...
www.apfn.net...
www.ireport.com...
www.federalobserver.com...
www.dailypaul.com...
The current crisis is a pretty good wake up call for us all!
Thanks again, HX3!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
G. Edward Griffin - this weekends 2nd hour guest on Financial Sense Newshour. His premise in light of the current economic crisis with host Jim Puplava.

Link

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If this has been said in an earlier post, please delete and accept my apologies.

to better help define the question of what "we" should do once we have taken to the streets and abolished this corrupt government, we first need to ask ourselves-

What should we do about the other governments (and their handlers) in the world who are used to dealing with the government we just threw down?

the puppetmasters/governments that found the previous status quo acceptable, would surely attempt to coerce this new mass of people who suddenly find power restored to them. With a huge burden of rebuilding, restructuring, and distributing responsibility. an outside entity claiming to help teach the fundamentals of new government, extend new peace and trade agreements along would seem a godsend. and the cycle would start anew.

then aside from that we would have to think about the military taking over for lack of a functioning government.
and the civil unrest that would occur because of millions suddenly finding themselves without a benefactor, cops refusing to uphold the law for fear of not being paid etc,etc.
and a civil war which would be inevitable because of people fighting over how things should be and so on.

in short.. Great Chaos

just my 2 cents,
KB-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join