Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Ron Paul on Bill Maher (Video)

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Ron Paul laying out what he would do if he was leading the country, including his policies on drugs and our spending all over the world.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
All those things that he said are a lot lot lot lot easier said than done, typical Ron Paul. Just like when Obama when he made his campaign promises, when Ron actually becomes the president, it would be different from what he has promised.

If you still don't believe me, when there's no better candidate in 2012, let's just try to push Ron for the presidency then, assuming the US is still standing.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
With the direction this country is headed, I don't know if it's possible anymore. Everything is deteriorating so fast.

I love much of what Ron Paul says and much of what he says, I think is true.

But is it going to matter?

I really wish things were different...unfortunately...we are on the road to ruin.

I am glad he keeps pushing topics like this though.

This country needs it.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This is just one of many massive fiscal changes that, frankly, I don't see America making before it's too late--nightmare too late.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
i hate bill maher, but ron paul has so many of the right ideas it just seems. seriously, hundreds of millions of dollars are being put into this WAR ON DRUGS, who benefeits? the gangs that sell the drugs do!. make drugs legal and gangs lose.

my god its just so obviousy that an idiot can understand it. Most of Dr. Pauls ideas seem just so "correct" for our country that its amazing he didnt win the republican nomination.. if republicans ever want the respect that someone like obama ever get, they will let ron paul become the nominee.

I do not do drugs and have no interest in it, but if people want to destroy their brains and bodies, i say let them. alcohol and cigarettes kill more people in one year than weed has in its whole existence

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Swatman]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This was great conversation! This video rocks!!!
It is funny and sad at the same time...how somthing said in truth can be turned into punch lines!

new topics

join