It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have a local militia?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by StonyJ

If you want to nit pick about grammar and spelling, then check your own previous replies, and may i suggest not saying "i will TRY and retrieve" as it creates doubt, I did not attack you, i just do not believe you, which is my right!!
I also do not seek credibility and who cares if you worked in the navy that has no bearing either, the way ATS works as per my knowledge is that if you post a thread you need to be able to back up what your saying, you failed to do that and prove your idea can REALLY work, and saying you will TRY is probably why not a lot of people took interest so far. So my point is this - if you want to help your fellow americans then prove your pvt militia group exists and works, and how you managed to convince so many people to surrender information to be able to allow you to carry out criminal history checks and a weapons inventory! Because i am sure a lot of us readers are questioning how on earth random strangers would put so much trust into another stranger to divulge such info. I think that is a fair and respectful point!! Sorry if i offended you and made an incorrect character analysis but two wrongs do not make a right though! If anybody asked me to tell them what weapons i had in my house and my cell phone number and agree to mobilize upon your request at needing help then i would be far too suspicious to simply hand over such info, that is just me and i am finding it hard to believe you succeeded but if so fair play, i just want a bit more detail and verification that it works, not having a copy of your proposal in your home where you could photograph and post as a jpeg instantly, is a little bit convenient when asked to produce a copy. Now if that turns up during your attempt at retrieving a copy and is posted saying all the right things to get people to share and join up so to speak then cool ill take it all back and applaud you!! But stating you could send out a group sms/text requesting help and 30 of 60 members would turn up at your house within minutes is a rather bold statement that is simply raising eyebrows, maybe just mine maybe others? (btw - stop posting attackS?? which is plural and i have only ever posted a reply to you once this being the second, so was that a grammar faux pas?
(only kidding)

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Andy Ashe 30UK

My right honorable British friend ( Isn't that how it is said?), after reading your follow-up, I have to confess that I need a nap.

I've followed posts on ATS for years and know very well the
"attack" mode for verification.

I have NOT made any claims. I have not claimed any knowledge of DUMB's or EVT's.

Can I get ANY support from my fellow ATS'rs on this?

[edit on 2/22/09 by StonyJ]

[edit on 2/22/09 by StonyJ]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by StonyJ

where is ya support? speaks volumes i'd say! enjoy your nap and i hope when you wake up you remember to bring your copy of the proposal so we can all have a look and follow suit.

seriously, i am not attacking you, i just wanna see this letter simple as that! in fact i am no longer interested in this thread just like everyone else

good luck with your militia group

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by StonyJ

Originally posted by deathpoet69
I live in North east of England, guns and samuri swords are illegal in the united kingdom, so, what do you purpose i do if it comes to that effect?

Since I have no idea what the culture is in your country, I have no proposals for you. Here in America, we are allowed to have weapons for exactly the reason that current political/social events might dictate.

the cultulre differentiates on many levels, alot of people come together when times are tough.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Your electronic devices can be jammed. And probably will be. And the electric grid will be down.

Think harder.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I live in North east of England, guns and samuri swords are illegal in the united kingdom, so, what do you purpose i do if it comes to that effect?

Using axes, shovels, hoes and pitch forks are helpful when working on a farm. Cross bows and bows are great for target practice. A sling shot with
ball bearings is good for small game.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari

Using axes, shovels, hoes and pitch forks are helpful when working on a farm. Cross bows and bows are great for target practice. A sling shot with
ball bearings is good for small game.

i should be able to buy cross bows, i can get all that equitment, do i need anything for defense then? i got some samuri swords

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by StonyJ

Sorry but I just found this thread...
I have you back friend! Your approach was wise and well though IMHO. I was amazed how easy it was to find "list" of state Militias...scary to say the least. If there was ever a time to digress it is now. Forget email, Cells, texting etc. Hard copy paper documents that can be burned and ashes spread is the way to go. Leave no trace as it be. Although the gentleman from Englands post could be interpreted as an attack...I read only fear in his words. His gov't. has already dis-armed him, and his defenses are up...literally.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by glimmerman]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by glimmerman
reply to post by StonyJ

Sorry but I just found this thread...
I have you back friend! Your approach was wise and well though IMHO. I was amazed how easy it was to find "list" of state Militias...scary to say the least. If there was ever a time to digress it is now. Forget email, Cells, texting etc. Hard copy paper documents that can be burned and ashes spread is the way to go. Leave no trace as it be. Although the gentleman from Englands post could be interpreted as an attack...I read only fear in his words. His gov't. has already dis-armed him, and his defenses are up...literally.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by glimmerman]

Thanks, Glimmerman.

I stopped posting due to the harrasment I felt I was receiving by one member, ill-deserved, I might add.

I'm not at a state level of militia. It was just something that a group of us got together in our immediate neighborhood.

I live in a community that is middle class, however, less than 2 miles away is a lower level of society. Gangs....shootings...etc. I just felt that it was important to form a cohesive local group that could band together in the worst possible scenario.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I don't have a militia, but me and a few friends might plan things out so if the Illuminati pull something big out of their sleeve we can take refuge at one of our houses. I don't think anyone from my neighborhood would believe a word I say if I explain the NWO to them.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by StonyJ

your still slagging me off and you still have not posted the letter you sent out to your community, ATS is all about facts and backing up claims, as it stands you cant prove your militia group is real and how you came to set one up and a copy of the letter that got everybody to agree is key to this thread being applauded and encouraging for others to follow suit! ill say it again, i am not attacking you which you seem hung up on, i wanna see a copy of the letter you promised well over a week ago now! why have you not uploaded it yet? i am not harassing you either, i have better things to do with my time! your thread never got past 2 pages in over a week? why is that? because you never posted the letter showing how you convinced 60 people to surrender details about what weapons they have etc, that just simply makes it hard to believe, nothing personal but you offered proof but then never showed it????

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join