It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who needs women.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Im just frustrated. My women left me for her ex last year. Hes a bastard and a half, treats her like #. Yells, moans and bickers at her all day long. And she " Loves " him.

Who needs them !:bnghd:

Deep

DUDE, you are in some serious payback territory for the nation of MAN.

Steps to gettin some for all of us:

1) Have a great time, and make it obvious that life is good.
2) Listen to her. Be nice but give her the old "sucks to be you" routine as nicely as possible while still conveying the message.
3) Watch her crawl back eventually
4) Kick her cold ass back to the curb buddy.

SCORE!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The main difference between most of the women I've been in a relationship with and Charles Manson is; You can tell Charles Manson is crazy when you first see him. You don't have to wait months to find out.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
The main difference between most of the women I've been in a relationship with and Charles Manson is; You can tell Charles Manson is crazy when you first see him. You don't have to wait months to find out.

LMAO!! Nice one

Its so true. It sucks finding out the girl you're dating is a complete psycho bitch.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Ever since I started noticing girls as a young lad til now I can't help but attract all the obsessive emotional psycopaths.

Why can't women take a lesson from the Vulcans and put aside all their stupid emotions and feelings and give logic and reason a go.
Not putting down feelings or anything, but there is a balance to be had.

I may sound a little harsh, but these things can be quite frustrating for a male.

But then again, I'll probably get swept of my feet and take back everything I've said.

[Edited on 16-4-2004 by StationsCreation]

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Bah, Who needs a GF when I can cook and clean on my own.

Dude, that is not the real reason that we need women.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by StationsCreation
Ever since I started noticing girls as a young lad til now I can't help but attract all the obsessive emotional psycopaths.

Why can't women take a lesson from the Vulcans and put aside all their stupid emotions and feelings and give logic and reason a go.
Not putting down feelings or anything, but there is a balance to be had.

I may sound a little harsh, but these things can be quite frustrating for a male.

But then again, I'll probably get swept of my feet and take back everything I've said.

[Edited on 16-4-2004 by StationsCreation]

Dude. I recommend the "Mars & Venus" Books. We are supposed to be different and sure we frustrate each other from time to time. But this is what Yin and Yang is all about.

Me thinks Zero Deep protests too much. It has been my experience that people who say "who needs etc etc etc" so much are the ones who essentially need them the most.

Don't give up on love. Zero Deep. Your soulmate is out there waiting for you if you just keep your heart open.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
KayEm's right mate, your soulmates out there somewhere (btw KayEm, good to see you posting, I've heard your name in Pisky's ATS story, but never actually seen you on ATS!)

As for not needing us, pah! We're the best thing that ever happened to men, we're always there when you need us, we don't let you down, we, oh I could go on forever. Although we do love you guys too...

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyCool21

We're the best thing that ever happened to men,
we're always there when you need us,
we don't let you down, we,

I just fell into Bizarro world...right!?!

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
ZeroDeep,

Those are the girls that will always go for a guy that will treat them like garbage, they want what they can't have, they would rather have a dick that would bitch, yell, complain, reject, and ignore.
you wouldn't want a girl like that anyway, she would just find some way to ruin the relationship with you down the road because you would treat her good and she needs some kind of conflict in her life...

She obviously doesn't feel good about herself, can we say self esteem issues? So she goes back to the guy that will fulfill HER "self fulfilling prophecy"

Go get a good one---- not one with a handicap.

And there's lot's of em... Just don't be an idiot or you'll find an idiot like you previously had.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
lol, ok Jonna, so not ALL women are like that, but alot are, so knocking them would be baad.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
how can you diss on girls?! i am outraged!
you guys are the ones who leave the toilet seat up! :shk:

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

She has a point guys...:shk:

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
No, we have to point, that's why the seat is up!

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Yeah and you get pee all over!!!

So much for pointing, why don't you say your practicing your painting skills?

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
No, no, no. We save that for outside drinking games.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well then what are you doing in the can man?

YOu gotta be doing something, or maybe just not paying attention?

I've watched my husband pee and pee's on the back of toilet, so it sprays all over??

Why not aim for the h2o?? lOl... And then never put the seat back down?? How lovely.. I have yet to see that happen too...

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
That is just wrong in so many ways. I used to have a roommate like that. Just because your a guy doesn't give you the right to piss all over the bathroom. I mean by the time you're an adult I would think that you would be able to AIM. I cured him real quick, told him the next time he "missed" I was going to piss in his bed. That worked.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyCool21
lol, ok Jonna, so not ALL women are like that, but alot are, so knocking them would be baad.

I have only known 2 women (my mother does not count as that would be bias) in my life that were truly caring individuals and probably the same amount of men. Now I am talking about above and beyond the call of duty people.

Several months ago, I started taking medication for anziety, but was given way too many different ones at way to high a dosage way to fast. First the tremors started so I stopped taking the medication cold turkey. Long story short: visual/auditory hallusinations, vomiting, sleeping for days at a time, being awake for days at a time, blacking out and waking up on the floor, loss of appitite, loss of balance, problems with motor skills, blurred vision, general confusion, etc for two months straight. I was so out of it that at one point I couldn't even remember how to work the phone to call for help. My girlfriend took care of me the entire time and without her it would have been twice the hell that it already was. That's the kind that you don't let go.

Even though I feel bad about nailing her feet to the floor so she can't run away. But seriously when you find a person that commonly puts your welfare before their own, then you know that you have found the ONE. Just be patient, Deep.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

AND put the toilet paper on the spindle the wrong way

Lady Cool, thanks...I decided it was time to just plunge right in after wasting so much time at another site in the past year where I was beaten up for posting my honest opinions...but that's another thread lol.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
AND put the toilet paper on the spindle the wrong way.

Lets clear this up now, which way IS the right way? Over the top or under?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join