It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo Alert!! "There is no violence in Mexico." Yeah, right!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BorgHoffen

YES! This is MSM fear mongering at its best. There is a much LARGER agenda for Mexico, and much LARGER reasons for the increased violence. Let's think back about 15-20 years ago, when the CIA infiltrated the Colombian cartels, the same thing happened. And whew, thank GOD!!! It lowered the price of Cocaine by 80% and increased the availability here in the U.S. TENFOLD!
You'll have to show me some real numbers. As far as I can see, the MSM are spewing headlines to induce fear, but nothing of statistical substance as far as how is this really affecting TEXAS. But what a great start; Texas is the perfect place, because you can count the same 'ol "Texas is Great" nationalistic attitude to get the cause moving.
And suddenly DAN PATRICK is the man??? Nobody's ever listened to this egghead before...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Sorry...don't mean to Lo-Jak the thread, but, being as drugs are being mentioned here as a connection to the violence in Mexico...

Ron Paul to Bill Maher: America's War on Drugs must end
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Hell I expect Americans defending their side of the fence with anything they have.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by marg6043]

and then you will be sued by illegal immigrants and lose a court case and owe them 70,000 for them trespassing on your land

that poor guy,,,, i would refuse to pay

we need jobs so bad,,,,, why not build a big wall,,, it's not perfect but it's certainly better than nothing and besides we're throwing money in the wind as it is,,,,with the stimulus plan

i feel bad for anyone down there,,, your safety may be in peril,,, and the msm is being real quiet on this,,,,, except maybe lou dobbs

all this killing over one little plant,,,,,so to say

when will we wake up????

ps--- i realize many more illegal substances come across the border

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Good information control through Disinformation:

Release controlled information through things like interviews... radio shows.... TV... talk shows.... MOVIES...

It is called desensitization through fiction so that the person doesn't take it as seriously and react that much to it.... meaning they do not take it that seriously.

Not saying that everyone reacts the same of course.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don't think it will be long before some heads go rolling down Main Street, USA.
The violence is reported in Phoenix, AZ where kidnappings are on the increase
due to drugs. Members of families are involved, maybe innocent, maybe not.
Doesn't matter..it is happening

A part of the stimulus package should have been to put people to work...to complete the border fence. Kill two birds with one stone.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-2-2009 by muuuhahahaha]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I live @ 3 hours from Mexico in Texas.
The violence is VERY real and have had several friends who recently visited the country tell me NOT to travel there.I used to go over frequently and think that it's a beautiful country with beautiful people once you get out of the border-towns and big cities.
Another friend with strong Latin American business ties had his family threatened 2 weeks ago and there was a kidnapping attempt...he hired private security for them but is very afraid.
I could go on for hours about what I have seen first hand in terms of destruction to private homes and lands yet if "we" try to do anything about it,it will not go well for us.
Would you enter someone's home and not only steal everything that was portable but also destroy the interior with animal blood and dirt and defecate on the floors?
I think not yet it happened to a member of my husband's family on their hunting property recently in South Texas.
They also killed a number of beautiful game-animals and left them to rot inside the house...need I say more? An act of senseless violence and yes,the property owners DID try to catch those responsible and are still trying,I think they will deal their own justice if they catch them as they're still looting in that area.
I can't say I disagree.
It's not just about the "drug violence" although I hear reports daily of once prosperous fellow business owners having to shut down their operations in Laredo,it's the fact that people and property are NOT being respected either by illegals who enter with intent to "take" or by the goverment who gladly accepts the taxes paid on these privately held properties every year.
It's "violence" against law-abiding,tax-paying US property owners,my husband's family worked their BUTTS off for what they now have,generations of hard labor and sacrifice...oh yeah,they no longer HAVE any rights.Rolls eyes here.

Interesting site,am browsing around and plan to join.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join