It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America Stock Buy Back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Bank of America Stock Buy Back

The above listed stock is part of a non-mandatory reorganization or tender offer, which requires your timely attention. For details regarding this offer, contact your local branch office. Please note that failure to advise Scottrade of your intent may result in no action being taken, and we cannot be held responsible for any resulting loss.

If you decide to participate in this offer, you will need to inform your local Scottrade branch office no later than 10 a.m. ET on the expiration date, and a $25 fee will be charged to your account.

These shares must then remain in your account until the reorg/tender takes place (be advised that the expiration due date for such actions is often extended). Please contact us if you have any questions.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I understand it may be a stock buy back. Any opinions?

I got this via regular mail from scottrade today regarding my stocks.
The above listed stock is part of a non-mandatory reorganization or tender offer, which requires your timely attention. For details regarding this offer, contact your local branch office. Please note that failure to advise Scottrade of your intent may result in no action being taken, and we cannot be held responsible for any resulting loss.

If you decide to participate in this offer, you will need to inform your local Scottrade branch office no later than 10 a.m. ET on the expiration date, and a $25 fee will be charged to your account.

These shares must then remain in your account until the reorg/tender takes place (be advised that the expiration due date for such actions is often extended). Please contact us if you have any questions.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
as of 6:23 pm sat the 21st, in after hours trading BAC is at 4.02 with more thean 9 mil shares ...up 23 cents a share +6.07% from friday's close

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

top topics

join