It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings to the ATS family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hello I am a little late introducing myself; however I feel that I am just, "settleing" in. First I would like to say that it is obvious that I have interreacted with some sincere, talanted people on this site.

ThesE people have made me feel good enough about being here to attempt to share mY crazy ideas and expreiances.

Years ago I became intrigued by the geometric implications that are demonstrated through-out the ancient Egyptian culture. I began my own study into the effects of geometry in relation to how it interreacts with our universe..

To put it humbly yet still get it out, I ultimately discovered quite a bit more than I should mention here.

The results of my work are still unfathomable;- to me. It was a gift of God that I saw them.. In my pictures you will see that these are in 3D not 2 demintional.

Oh yeah! I am thinking about putting together some info on Egyptian geometry, using hieroglyphs, that might help peoplE understand them more clearly. How can I ever find the best forum to discusses these topics?

The gray area?

[edit on 22-2-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Welcome!

I for one know nothing about hieroglyphs and would like to know more , so i think you should do it =D

peace

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

new topics

top topics

join