It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure and Timing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I am hoping some of you here are aware of this delicate matter of disclosure of information whether politically sensative or etherical. Well my question is this, when is the right time to disclose information to someone? How do we gauge who should be in receipt of information we have sometimes faught so hard for? Is it for the masses or for individuals who come forward open minded and hearted? What does it mean when two or more people exchange key information and that something special happens? Is information a right or a right of passage?

No doubt there are many here who feel the need to share with others of like minds at least on a intelectual basis. Obviously it's not the same as in person but nontheless it all helps build and shape our belief systems to help us solve 'life's riddle' and isn't that what it's about after all. But I for one have come to realise just how precious information is, especially when you start to connect the dots and piece together complex thought systems, and I'm doing a lot of that these days!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I can't believe no-one has posted on this thread...what are you people affraid of or don't get. I'm talking about a fundamental aspect of the game plan and zip nada no-one says nothing.
Information is paramount along with how and when it is disclosed.

We are at the cusp of something great and we NEED to know how, when and what is said to facilitate the eventual acceleration of information and knowledge. Not only are we responsible for our lifetime, but we have history on our shoulders as well, in other words we have been handed the torch and are the true ambasadors of progression.

....or am I just talking to myself?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
sorry, but i havent posted cuz i just read it. youre leaving alot of information out as to the level of relationship with said person, and also the importance and level of secrecy/credibility/ need of the information. i could see different answers for each. like, when do i tell my fiancee i fart in the tub, or when do i tell the guy that serves me my coffee in the morning that obama is a reptilian, and helped conspire 9-11.

join