It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Gave Sperm 3 Times, Believes He May Be Octuplets' Dad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Man Gave Sperm 3 Times, Believes He May Be Octuplets' Dad

abcnews.go.com

In an exclusive interview airing this Monday on "Good Morning America," the possible father said Suleman brought him to the clinic at which she received in vitro fertilization to donate sperm, and that he made donations on two other occasions. .
In at least one instance, he said, Suleman kept the sperm sample warm by placing the cup containing the sample between her breasts.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Just when you think you have heard really the last possible controversial issue about this matter, a more shocking story pops up!

Octodaddy brings a number of new issues to thye table.

1) Octomom says he is not the daddy yet he insists he made at least three deposits.
2) He dated her while she was married toi Gutierrez.
3) She claimed to him that she had cancer and couldn't conceive without the IVF.
4) He wants to help in raising the kids even if he is not the father.

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
He will of course have to have a DNA test and she will have to give permission for the children to be tested unless court ordered. I can only seeing this having to go through the court system which will make for a better awareness for father's rights which to seem to be minimal at this time.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Although the timing may be wrong for him to get the full support and attention this deserves.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I seriously don't know where to begin to comment on this. Usually the guy is running in the opposite direction. Either he has an incredible sense of responsibility, or he is just as crazy as her.
I truly think it matters not if he is involved, as I can see all 14 children being removed from her care, very soon.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Good god! What is wrong with this man.

1. Ok you made a "deposit" it's supposed to be anonymous!

2. Octomom is a crazy [snip]!

3. Unless this guy has experience as a military drill instructor and a cook for the military, run the [snip] away!

Dude, (potential octodad) it seriously ain't your problem, this lady is baaaaaaaad news. The kids, they are going to be the innocent victims here. Please man, for the love of all that is good in the world, don't jump onto this trainwreck! It's not gonna end up pretty.

My advice Octodad, run the [snip] away now! Pretend you have never met this woman. Distance, distance, distance.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well, when and if the children do grow up, it would be only fair that they have the RIGHT to discover their ancestry, where they came from or at least who's the daddy (or mommy)!

The father too is, err, entitled to some, err, publicity and all that fame (and donations - aka free hand out) that goes with the recent media attention given to that stupid Octomom.

top topics

join