It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Couldnt move or speak as i lay awake in my bed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I Couldnt move or speak as i lay awake in my bed

ok this is my first post and i seek a logical answer to what it is that happened. I have woken up on two occasions now and i have been laying face down, but i cant get up nor speak. I was really concentrating on my breathing the first time it happened, and thought if i try an go back to sleep then it should be alright, and it worked. Could it be that i was awake but only half?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
ok so anyone have any idead or has it happened to anyone else. n n n n nbccn cnc c nc c nc c c nc c c c c nc c cn n nnnnn cnc c cnc c c nc nc nc n cn ccn cn cnc nc nc nc nc nc cn cn cn nc nc n cn cn cn cn c cc n

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
That is very interesting and all,

but it is not breaking news. You will get better response when your posts are in the right places.

Good luck.

EDIT: Sleep Paralysis

[edit on 21-2-2009 by LostNemesis]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This isn't breaking alternative news and it belongs in the Gray Area of things.

And you suffer from sleep paralysis, look it up, most likely cause of you're problem.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Its called sleep paralysis..why is this in the breaking news section?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
ok sorry its all over the place at the moment people ....

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ldn1989

Sounds like either sleep paralysis or spasms to me.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This has happend to me many times, you cant move speak and is almost like you can pull yourself out of it if you try hard enough. atleast with me any how. there are also spiritual notions along with the others. you talk about your breathing techniques , like you said half asleep ,thats a pretty good way of putting being half in your body and out of it such as when you start to dream or when certain levels of meditation are reached. i cant explain the extremes it gets to with me, insane. do you notice the sound of your bretahing change before this occurs? what ever you do dont loose sleep over it, i know i did and its not worth it.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This is getting as old as the recycled garbage on discovery channel about the same subject. I won't even say what it is, we all know it.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
the first time this happened to me I knew I was half asleep and half awake. It was easy to assume. I even opened my eyes I think and felt wind blow into my face and some weird piece of papper flying at me. AND I KNEW IT WAS NOT REAL!!! I dont understand... I think there should be an age limit on this entire forum.

top topics

join