Any flower power generation children listening?
I used to be envious of my parents for living as teenagers through the exciting sixties, the era of protest & revolution but really if you look at
what is going on today I would say the current times trump the sixties.
* Imminent Collapse of Global Economies & Possibly Currencies
* Protests all over the world against economic situation and government
* tens of thousands of people losing their jobs daily, companies failing
* Israel threatening to attack Iran just to be sure they will not use a nuke against them (The elections are over)
* People rallying, grassroot organizations springing up all over the place (e.g. Restore The Republic)
* Even the media seems to be starting to crack at the seams (Rick Santini rant)
* Codex Alimentarius implementation end of this year
* This is not just an American problem, it is global now.
* What´s with all the UFO sightings for the last couple of months?
And whatever else I forgot.
Make no mistake: I want the current financial system and the governments enforcing it to fail because I now see it´s very existence is based on
corruption and lies. The child in me wants chaos because the adult in me says it is the only way to a new form of government, which is far from the
centralised new world order envisioned by the global puppeteers...
What scares me the most is the right to use deadly force the governments have if any form of organized resistance materialises in the near future.
They will set an example and it will not be by shooting rubber bullits. They will kill you without hesitation to set an example... And if people start
doubting the use of big government they will invent something to correct your doubt to have you embrace that same government which is killing your
chances of a decent future for your family.
I am not 100% ready for complete chaos but I am now seriously preparing for what in my mind is inevitable... I keep telling myself not to be scared
but instead to be prepared. Not easy...
Exciting times... The only thing missing is the great music like The Doors, Hendrikx, Joplin, Jefferson Airplane, CSNY, etc etc
"Speak up... You´ve got to speak up against the madness... Don´t no don´t try to get yourself elected"
[edit on 21-2-2009 by MoonMine]