It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran, Syria continuing nuke projects'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

'Iran, Syria continuing nuke projects'

www.jpost.com

"Iran and Syria are secretly working on nuclear technology in a manner which risks peace in the region and the world, while bluntly ignoring their international obligations," a statement by the Foreign Ministry said Friday evening.
The Israeli statement said that "The report on Iran indicates a continuation of the uranium enrichment project which goes against the [UN] Security Council's resolutions, and proves Iran's lack of cooperation with the IAEA's effort to clear up heavy suspicions over the military goals of Iran's plan," the statement continued
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
One has got to admire the absolute bull of the Israelis, here we have a nation that is sat on hundreds of nukes and is supported by its lapdog America yet it is still desperately trying to convince the World that Iran make be able to make one nuke, well big deal indeed.

Given that Iran probally has enough chemical/bio weapons to kill everyone in Israel a thousand times over but has not is an indication that Iran is no threat to Israel at all. No the real cusp of the matter is that it is Israel that is a threat to all others in the ME.

Even if we walk down the path of agreement and say that Iran does indeed want nukes for nothing more than a MAD situation the ntion that a nation with one nuke would attack another with hundreds is just laughable. Iranians may or may not like Israelis but they do not have a death wish for the whole country. yet on the other hand Israel does, it wants to kill anyone it even perceives as a threat. If any other nation had done what Israel has done it would se itself in a major war with its destruction a given.

What is required is to call Israel out for what they are, a threat to the whole of the ME and not the other way round.

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I love the smell of propaganda in the morning!

I love how they've been painting Iran as the new threat now that Iraq has clearly been shown as a waste of time.

My opinion, give them a nuke, they won't do anything with it, the only country crazy enough to use nukes is Israel.

Iran would be such a better nation if it didn't have to fear retaliation from world governments trying to run everything and dictate how natural resource rich countries operate.

They would be a world leader if they could make their own decisions and policies without pressure from the UN or other nations. Although Iran does have some backwards policies when it comes to human rights, but then again so do we here in NA.

I hope they do acquire a nuclear weapon and tell the rest of the world to shove it.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Just read this mon Jpost, should be a thread starter in its own right but at work and don't have the time so just here.........................www.jpost.com...

Fakhrizadeh is thought to have headed what the UN nuclear watchdog and US intelligence services believe was a coordinated nuclear weapons program in Iran shelved in 2003.

He had the rare distinction of being the only Iranian scientist named in the International Atomic Energy Agency's 2015 "final assessment" of open questions about Iran's nuclear program and whether it was aimed at developing a nuclear bomb.

BREAKING: Iranian media reporting that high level nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh has been assassinated. Widely referred to as Iran’s Robert Oppenheimer. He is by far the most important Iranian nuclear scientist to be assassinated to date. Netanyahu had mentioned him by name
— Ali Arouzi (@aliarouzi) November 27, 2020

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Where's the evidence to backup the claims made in that article. Let me guess, unnamed source told them. I heard Iran already has some nuclear weapons from China. If Israel warmongers are stupid enough to invade Iran, they might find out if it's true or not.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

This is very big news in the region, it's up there with Soleimani's assassination and it comes a few days following on from Bibi's trip to Saudi Arabia. Something pretty big is afoot out there right now and Iran has the ball in its court. B52's sent to the ME over the weekend too

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
Where's the evidence to backup the claims made in that article.

BBC news too "Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, Iran's top nuclear scientist, assassinated near Tehran" www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: magicmushroom

Not just that, They have threatened to nuke every Country if they feel like it. The Samson Option.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: magicmushroom

If israel was as big a threat as you claim they would have been much more aggressive while they had nukes and no other ME country did.

Yet the only times they have taken land from other nations in the area is when they were attacked. multiple wars have been fought so far israel has won them all and never gone genocidal on the other nations that have attacked them multiple times.

They fought the ME lost Israel isnt going anywhere and the ME should shut up and learn to live with it and remove the threats of genocide and then the region can get down with improving the lives of their people instead of day dreaming about wiping out the jews.

top topics

join