It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo Nazi Idiots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There are these two individuals who live in the area near me in Schenectady who are idiots AND neo nazi's. One lives here in the city himself, and the other lives in Sharon Springs, but hitchikes to Schenectady3-5 days a week, even in the middle of winter to get stuff he doesn't want to spend money on, like clothes and cigarrets. Both get Social Security for disabilities, which in and of itself they deserve. But the thing that gets me is that they both are always talking about how great Hitler, the Nazi's and the Gestapo and SS are. Yet, they complain that the neo nazi's and skinheads won't let them join and want nothing to do with them. I tell them that the reason for that is that they are handicapped. And it's true. That's why they get the checks from Social Security. But they get mad at me when I tell them that if the nazi's and skinheads and KKK ever did take over in this country, that these two people would be among the first that would get thrown into the concentration camps that they would sone be setting up. They also get mad at me because I tell them that I don't want to hear that kind of bulls**t from them. I tell them that the Nazi's, skinheads and KKK are idiots, and I tell these two individuals that they are idiots, too, if they think that Hitler, the Nazis and the racists in this country are so great. I try to avoid both when I can. But unfortunately, I run into both of them from time to time. The thing that bothers me most about these two individuals is that I really cant do what I'd like to do to them, which is beat them up for being stupid idiots like that. But I guess I'd be wrong if I did that. So I guess the only thing I can keep on doing is avoiding them whenever and whereever I can. I'd also appreciate hearing from others who have had similar problems/experiences with iother people like this and what you did to avoid going off the deep end with these racist jerks.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally Conley

I would just let them get on with their lives.
Their eyes are shut to the world and no matter how much to tell them, they will still believe what they believe.

Other than that, find a little bit of info on what Hitler really thought about the disabled and post it through their letter box. This will only work if they can read though.

Spend your life worrying about yourself.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by colec156

You are right. I need to let it go. I could, as a last measure of effort on my part, do what you say and research what Hitler did to the handicapped, print up some of the documentation and send it to them. Whether or not they could understand it is another story. But you are right and I'd like to thank you for having posted to my thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally Conley

Nazi Germany gassed people who were disabled. They used carbon monoxide, which is painless and odorless. It was considered humane, and in line with their eugenics program. Your neighbors would of been gone back then.

[edit on 2/27/2009 by kidflash2008]

top topics

join