It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of the biggest cover up in the history of mankind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

Your personal opinion is this is not breaking news when , believe it my son, it is!

You're not my Dad, or my Mom.
The mere thought sends a cold chill down my spine.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
?

a second line just to reiterate my confusion.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Chonx]

Theres a belief by some members on this board who have spent way to much time in front of a computer that images taken from cameras in space, as are the ones above, need to be verified by the agency that took the picture, or another other acdeptable source to authenticate any claims that that can be made as to any object that has some physical tangability. I have presented the same object in 2 diffent pictures with close to a 9 year gap between the appearance and from where I am sitting, these objects are identical in their pysical form. The chances of a random anomoly in this case is nil.
If people would like to prove me wrong with evidence other than what the agency has to say, then I am very happy to conceed. Until then this is breaking news.

The c3 blue picture is of a stack of objects by my calculation doing a fly by and waving to the camera.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Can we just stay on the subject of this thread? So exactly what...as the title leads on.....is the "Proof of the biggest cover up in the history of mankind? Explain the proof.......please???

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ok, first, im positive i'v seen this same image in a diff thread, about a comet Nasa found in space. Now i have to say im confused here
, i dont know what you mean by the"biggest coverup in history". Could you please explain what is ment to be cover'd up and if it was then why would it be posted on an official nasa website?. If you could clear this up for me guessing i'd greatly appreciate it
Also you say: that these objects are identical in their pysical form. Well i have to say that first, there has to be billions if not more peices of rock floating around out there which probably look the same, and second, the images posted arn't that clear, all i see is a "dot" moving around, which would look the same as any other "dot" id imagine. Though i will be keeping an eye on this
Thanks and stay safe.
HwK~

[edit on 21-2-2009 by HewhoKnows]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hi Guessing, i think what folks are getting at is that you havent fully explained waht it is that is so apparent to you.
I for one do not know what i am looking at/for so maybe if you gave us a detailed explanation in laymans terms it may help.

Also it would help if fellow ats'ers didnt jump on guessing straight away.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hello op, um… hate to say this however as soon as I looked at the pictures that you presented as proof with the dates I noticed something, the ones with "2009's" (the numbered date itself) don't seem to have a haze around them only the "2000"… I don’t know if anyone here sees that. Am just saying.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What is the cover up??

Oh I see it, or should that be I dont see it because of the cover up?

Yes, the biggest cover up in history occurs every time you put your hand up to cover the suns blinding rays? Am I warm?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
[Your attempts to distract me are becoming tiresome.

Your personal opinion is this is not breaking news when , believe it my son, it is!

Hmmmm. For a change I intend to agree with Phage...

What is breaking about this, please point out the interesting parts of the pictures, because I fail to see anything interesting but for radiation...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Sorry for another short reply, but what else is there to say? I'm giving up on this one........it's going ablolutely NOWHERE! Where's some elaboration?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

sty

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
no, it is not a large object. It is actually an something much closer to the seonsors of the SOHO sat. even a little meteorite - close enough to the camera - would look huge. You could be right if the object would be visible in 2 satelites: the one called "ahead" and "behind" ( 2 different locations ). Do you have the exact date of the picture?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
OP i'm assuming your talking about the thing ive circled

I dont know what it is but it is interesting for the fact the trailing tail is basically set at the same angle to the smaller body is

Idea's????

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

I'm new to this site, so I'm just now viewing the pictures you posted last Feb., 1009. I couldn't gauge what the hoopla was at first, but then I thought I noticed a body that has been either circling the sun or it enters our solar system every 9 years...What is it?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by denursty

It is a sensor artifact. Probably created by a cosmic ray striking the sensor.
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

[edit on 7/7/2009 by Phage]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join