It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are some of the people on ATS any different to the power elite they despise,just without the power

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

I always admit when I am wrong.. so my apologies on that.
But I did not insinuate or even think you were a liar or a fantasist.
I will not discuss or comment on Jades life or career... else I am no better than those I have critcised.
I believe everyone has the right ot choose how they spend their last days ,, if thats in the media,,, so be it ,, if it makes them happy.

It doesnt bother me, it doesnt demeen them, let them enjoy every minute.

It isnt all our choice,,, but its hers.

And of course, its your right to disagree with me.

With respect.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by patsy22

Are some of the people on ATS any different to the power elite they despise,just without the power

In my 7 plus year association with ATS, I must answer your question, yes. Threw those years I have watched the ATS environment decline and deteriorate away from any preconceived values or mission to one of heartlessness, self centerings, greed and arrogance.

You appear to try and blame the general membership for this, I on the other hand place the blame more correctly at the core problem with ATS, ATS itself!

Since the inception of this message board has the world really improved? There has been two wars and another waiting in the wings. Civilians attacked all around the world. And, we are on the verge of the greatest financial disaster this world will ever see.

What has this message board archived? Informing people just enough, to make them dangerous!! And its working!!

Some of the older folks here may remember that I was a "Super Mod" at one time. I was hesitantly given the position, and I hesitantly took it. I found after a time that the little voice inside me said something is wrong. I saw rules being applied with a venue attached. It was dishonest, at best. I could no longer support an agenda that was not clear and above board. Simon Gray removed my Super Mod status. So if you older members want to think Im just being "Sore" "Sour Grapes", over that removal, get over it. The truth of the matter is I don't support ATS with all my heart.

You speak of love as though it is something to be given away with no value. When you do this you cheapen love to the level of animals. Love is like the monetary system, the more you produce, the cheaper it is. And to be honest, the admin of ATS have no funding in my hearts bank account.

But I ask you ATS.... based on some of the posts.... are we really that different to all that we despise in power today?
The question should not be pointed at the masses. I am just as much ATS as springer or simon gray or anyone of its members and staff. In fact, I and many of the real posters are the real ATS. Speaking for myself, I have tried unsuccessfully to redirect what you have seen. Yes, ATS is full of "Bad Actors" who follow the teachings of a less that divine god. And it is "they" who really need to wake up, not the masses.

Now, that I have angered the true god of ATS I expect to be banned and purged from the site, something "They" have been wanting to do for a long time. One way or another I will not be contributing to this board in the future. I do not concur with your alien agenda.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Thank you for your comments.

Yours is an interesting perspective as you have been involved with ATS for so long, and myself only a short time.

I am sure your comments will attract an interesting response.

The world is a darker place than ever today.

Members who post on here with dark messages and and harsh views, cannot be changed by debate.

It would be interesting tohave a survey of members on selective questions, to see what perentage have exteme, or hate filled views, and what percentage follow a message of love, light and tolerance.

<< 1  2   >>

join