It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Control Admitted and Laws

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

No problem, glad you enjoyed it and I am glad it gave you and solidified your mind.
Bluebeam.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

It's not that the money isn't being allocated. This is what I talked about before. There are plenty of black budget dollars capable of being used towards weather manipulation research and development. We have no way of knowing what has been spent on what.

As far as what is public, we DO have a weather modification program in place but it is not being used for military purposes. That isn't to say that the military couldn't use this research towards its own ends.

The main reason we aren't seeing funding allocated publicly towards weather modification for military purposes is because too many lawmakers are against it. They realize that it has the potential to be its own kind of WMD. And they aren't comfortable giving the military that kind of money and power to do what it wants. The military is just trying to find a way to work around international laws and treaties that have been place to prevent exactly what they want to do (improve the technology and use weather modification in a military capacity).

Like I said before, just in the last decade at least 2 bills in the House and 2 bills in the Senate have failed to pass. They would have given the military millions of dollars to research and develop weather modification for military applications. They would've also given the military all the power to dictate when and how the resources were spent. But the international laws are still in place. The military knows how powerful the vietnam era technology could be today if they could just perfect it and improve upon it.

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Maybe it was part of the secret program that the CIA wasn't telling congress about since 2001.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join