It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 5 Reasons The USA Could Attack Its Own People Soon With Biological Warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Here's The Article

This is very scary. The US government could be on the verge of using bio weapons to attack its own people. The signs are so apparent I cannot believe the US people are not revolting against this. Here are the Top 5 signs the US could attack its own people, with biological warfare.

What do you guys think of this? I know with all the talk of FEMA camps and stuff it could be real. I personally think we can take them all down, and this doesn't have to be what happens. Once we all start thinking outside the box, and not the way they want us to, we'll be free of all of this nonsense.

It's kind of scary to think something like a holocaust could happen again. Do you think they will use 2012 as the stage for these attacks?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
For whatever it's worth, I do know that several films came out of Hollywood in the last few years wherein the populace was somehow poisoned and subsequently quarantined by the government.
The Happening and
The Simpsons Movie immediately come to mind.

The notorious djhives/Nemesis poster on YouTube pointed this out several months ago on his YouTube Channel, since removed. Go to www.djhives.blogspot.com, but be forewarned--this cat is beyond abrasive. But spot-on in many ways, as well...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well, the world government is certainly set up to spray us down. The chemtrails are worldwide. All they have to do is add the biological weapon. They've already got us weakened with barium and aluminum salts and other things.

I've heard that the forced innoculations will be what really triggers the plague, that it will infect whoever gets it, so they can go around spreading it. And if you take the shots, you die. (soft kill)

Right now the military is injecting the soldiers with soft-kill vaccines, designed to make them sick and shorten their lives so they won't be able to take up arms later against the NWO.

Watch Alex Jones' documentary online, Endgame.

This was a very good post. The video on the concentration camp was very frightening.

God help us all.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

on the subject of djhives
? because a culture has a knee jerk, 180 degree reaction (which cultures tend to do when the boiling point is reached) to an untenable situation, doesn't mean those protected by the new extreme laws are somehow the problem. the problem will always be someone else. it's them, it's those people, it's him it's her it's it. sorry, but for that logic to hold water, he also has to assume that the knee jerk response to prejudice by enacting laws that protect everyone except caucasians (thereby creating the opposite problem), is somehow the fault of the people who are not caucasian.

le mew, le sigh.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by undo]

[edit on 21-2-2009 by undo]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
We create our own future. Therefore post 2012 if we all believed in an amazing world, and lived in the now we'd be a great race. We need to wake up and go beyond Alex Jones conspiracies. It's all about the pineal gland, that's why it's the pine cone is so prominent in all cultures, ancient and new.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Anybody who hasn't watched the videos included in this thread by the OP needs to do so.

Worry about UFOs later. Right now we need to worry about keeping the military out of our states, stop the gun grabbing and imminent round-ups.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Viewed the article, whats with all the Nazi comments?? I hope FEMA have a special camp set aside for those racist idiots.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
There seems to me a far simpler way of killing a population or depopulating it.

I'd send as many troops overseas as possible. I'd send my wife and kid on holiday. I'd advise friends and family to take a vacation. I'd then instruct my fellow conspirators to poison the water supply with polonium or something similar that is tasteless and scentless. If major cities were affected in one day mortality would rocket. It would happen too fast for the cause to be found immediately and water would continue to be used.

After less than a week, I'd call the troops back to restore order and clean up. A suitable overseas culprit would be implicated in the 'attack' on our nation to avoid questions.

There are probably simpler ways than all these biological weapons, chemtrails and false flag incidents. You never know, but I just don't agree with the FEMA coffins, depopulation myths. It's easy to imagine such a dark world but you guys don't have to live in it.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
There seems to me a far simpler way of killing a population or depopulating it.

I'd send as many troops overseas as possible. I'd send my wife and kid on holiday. I'd advise friends and family to take a vacation. I'd then instruct my fellow conspirators to poison the water supply with polonium or something similar that is tasteless and scentless. If major cities were affected in one day mortality would rocket. It would happen too fast for the cause to be found immediately and water would continue to be used.

After less than a week, I'd call the troops back to restore order and clean up. A suitable overseas culprit would be implicated in the 'attack' on our nation to avoid questions.

There are probably simpler ways than all these biological weapons, chemtrails and false flag incidents. You never know, but I just don't agree with the FEMA coffins, depopulation myths. It's easy to imagine such a dark world but you guys don't have to live in it.

I sure do believe it.

Your plan has probably been considered and used to the greatest degree possible (ie the flouride is routinely dumped in the water now, which is toxic waste, brings the IQ down at least 20 points, and shortens lives, horrible stuff.) The pelonium, don't know what that is, but I think they are already poisoning the water as much as they think they can get away with. Many people drink bottled water, avoid tap water anyway, which is smart. Or they have filters.

What is pelonium?

The people who are getting ready for the Big Kill want to be sure it looks "natural" -- the chemtrails are wearing down all our immune systems. Read up online on the effects of barium salts to the human body, very toxic, hard on the heart, also makes people complacent and dumbed down as does the fluoride. Maybe that's why people are sitting back in a stupor while the offshore banksters steal all our money, pass gun control legislation that puts everybody on a "no gun" list, and allows the police state to push us around like dogs every day. We're all sick from the chemicals being put in the air and water DELIBERATELY right now. The don't need pelonium. They've already got fluoride and the stuff in the chemtrails.

Further, chlorine reacts with the green matter in the water, the leaves and such that fall into the water, to form compounds which are deadly toxic, unbelievably toxic, far worse than chlorine, which isn't that harmful, except when it reacts with the leaf matter. Check out Mercola link on this.
articles.mercola.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/> When you shower you absorb even more of the chemicals, the DBPs formed by trihalomethanes (THMs)
and haloacetic acids (HAAs). Deadly, and you absorb even more in the shower than when you drink the water. Municipal water is also full of all kinds of pharmaceuticals too.

They already are soft-killing us with bad water, and the GM foods are making us sick too. Check out barium salts used in the chemtrails, see how toxic that is.

Americans are sickly, stupified, dumbed down, hypnotized by TV.

We are all in so much trouble.

top topics

join