It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 10 2010?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Seriously people, stop making these posts. There is no meaning behind numerical dates. There are many many ways of interpreting the astrological cycles and therefore many calendar systems, meaning that our calendar system and its numbers and dates are nothing more than arbitrary means of keeping track of the hours that pass us by. It is made believe.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

You make a post to tell people to stop making these posts? Rather hypocritical, don't you think?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

"You make a post to tell people to stop making these posts? Rather hypocritical, don't you think? "

I think we need a post about posts telling us not to make a post about these type of posts.
Think I gave myself a headache.
All though the OP's making a post about his own post tell others to stop making posts like his post is odd.

Sorry had to change it so it makes more sense.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Chance321]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
LOL!!!

I want to start a protest group against protests.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You made me chuckle
Binary Code - thats brilliant

I admit though, i thought the same when i saw the 999 thread being the day of the devil, now dont you think that's been and gone already
, but remember, everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and opinions and should be allowed to express them, you are also entiltled to disagree with that opinion, but don't try to prevent someone from speaking their mind - better out than in

[edit on 21-2-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
props OP i think with that thread title you are luring in exactly the people you are trying to reach haha. it worked for me! well not exactly. i was just like wtf why would there just be a date for the title?

now watch something significant happen then. and youre gonna think back to this and be kicking your own arse

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

yes. 101010. Do you know why it is significant? 1+0=1+0=1+0! Amazed yet? Well let me show you this. 1-0=1-0=1-0. Or 1x0=1x0=1x0. But the scariest part is 1/0=1/0=1/0. No solution... that means there will be no solution in the future.
-end sarcasm.

I know but I just think so much time and effort that could have gone towards researching something useful is being wasted on something akin to, but much less meaningful than, the interpreting literature or art. At least art or literature was meant to be interpreted.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
reply to post by Blueracer

"You make a post to tell people to stop making these posts? Rather hypocritical, don't you think? "

I think we need a post about posts telling us not to make a post about these type of posts.
Think I gave myself a headache.
All though the OP's making a post about his own post tell others to stop making posts like his post is odd.

Sorry had to change it so it makes more sense.

LMAO -

....its almost like --> If you notice this notice you will notice this notice is not worth notice'ing......lol

Sorry for being of topic Mr Mod

Though ya gotta get a chuckle right here

IP

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by italkyoulisten
There are many many ways of interpreting the astrological cycles and therefore many calendar systems, meaning that our calendar system and its numbers and dates are nothing more than arbitrary means of keeping track of the hours that pass us by.

"There are many many ways of interpreting the astrological cycles and therefore many calendar systems, meaning that"... there are many many opinions on the interpretations of the astrological cycles and therefore many people want to discuss them (including you apparently).

[edit on 21/2/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Seriously people, stop making these posts.

come on man you can’t tell people not to make specific posts in case you didn’t realize we are all here to deny ignorance and that’s pretty tough to achieve if we can’t post about certain things

So stop posting to tell people to stop posting about posting about whatever it is you’re telling them to stop posting about

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

Finally someone worded it right.

So it's kind of like how we are not allowed to post about marijuana/drug conspiracy without getting the thread locked/shut down??

[edit on 21-2-2009 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Was this supposed to be a joke thead, because it made me laugh, made my head hurt and laugh again.

[edit on 2/21/2009 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Finally someone worded it right.

So it's kind of like how we are not allowed to post about marijuana/drug conspiracy without getting the thread locked/shut down??

Umm ye Do ya want me to fix that or what.

Anyway threads that are specifically to target drugs are moved to RATS section it happened with one of mine so stop crying over it because you go get access to those threads with ease.

Also I can’t remember specifically why we aren’t allowed to directly talk about them in open forums but it’s as far as I know its not ATS's fault really they have to do it but I’ll ask a MOD again so they can explain better.

top topics

join